Chanyeol...

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

Saewon blocked her ears from the music until it was lowered. “Chanyeol hyung” Sehun shouted. “Sehun-ah, wait for a second, I’m winning” he swayed his body to the left with the control as the player in the TV moved.

 

“YESH!!” he fist pumped and jumped up. He faced the three bored looking figures and chuckled, “Mianhe” he scratched the back of his neck. He noticed the newcomer and straightened up “Oh rookie” he pointed at her.

 

Luhan hit his fingers and glared at him, “you and your brother are so alike” Sehun grinned and pulled Saewon to the front. “hyung are you going to introduce her the same way you did to Baekhyun hyung?” he snickered.

 

Saewon looked at him, ‘he looks pretty descent and his voice is so deep, but when he plays… He is so differentand… WILD’ she heard a flick and jumped out to reality. “Chanyeol-ah this is our cousin Han Saewon” Luhan pulled her closer and smiled. “Annyeong, I’m your elder cousin Chanyeol”.

 

“What number are you?” she looked at him, Chanyeol was taken aback by her question. “Excuse me?” Saewon smiled, “Did I offend you? I meant by what number are you? As in Luhan is the second and you?”. Luhan chuckled and stood next to her.

 

“Number five at your service” he saluted and made her confused. “You don’t know that calling someone by a number is how we call our servants?” Chanyeol whispered to her ear. “Omo, I didn’t notice that” she gave a half smile.

 

“Is this all? Anymore prince I need to greet?” she checked outside and noticed the sky getting dark. “Wow, the time flies really fast here in EXOPLANET” she emphasized on the last word.

 

“I think that’s all, since the living room is the last room from father’s room” Chanyeol pointed out. Sehun nodded and pulled Saewon’s arms. “I smell dinner” he pulled Luhan with his other hand leaving Chanyeol alone in the room.

 

“Aish you princes and princess, brothers and cousin” he shouted as he caught up. He led the way to the dining room and saw some of the prince sitting down.