Time's Up

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

The man stared at her, waiting for her reply. “Do I really have to choose?” her voice came out weak. ‘Is it only this two? What about him?... Han Saewon, get your acts up. Maybe he was never meant to be with you’ Saewon bit her lips and closed her eyes as she took a minute to think.

 

“What if I choose the wrong one? Will I go back to them? Like nothing happened?” She stared at herself on the bed. The curse marks slowly moving up to her eyebrows. “That is if you choose the one that your heart hints” he gave off a small smile.

 

 Saewon looked down to the floor and sighed inside, ‘What’s the use? I am going to die anyways’ she walked to the end of the room and crouched down. “What’s wrong?” the man crouched next to her, giving a worried aura around the room. “What if i don’t choose anyone?” She whispered, hoping that time will just fast forward so that she could die quickly.

 

“Just remember that the only one that can save you lies in your heart” he interrupted her thinking and pulled her up slowly. “Come here” he said in a low voice and she did what he said.

 

Following his footsteps led her to a room, it was dark and she could feel that the room wasn’t opened in a long time but the scent was sweet. Maybe only to her. She tried to look around but it was too dark to notice anything until the man switched on the light.

 

The room lightened up with bright lights and it revealed the used to be dark room. Photos, notes and a device were on the table, in the centre.

 

Walking slowly to the wall filled with photos, she found her vision beginning to blur. ‘Luhan oppa’ she stared at the photo where they had the first date, unofficial date.

 

Flashback**

 

“Oppa, look at this!!” Saewon pointed at the gadgets at display. Luhan gave a smile and pulled her in the shop. “Oppa~” she whispered and he shushed her as he asked the worker to take a look at the one she liked. “Do you like it?” he asked as she looked at it with amaze, “This looks cool, but I don’t how to use this” she whispered the last part. Luhan chuckled, “I will teach you then” he bought two and they went outside to the shade.

 

“This is so much like Earth, there is like no difference at all but a bit of advance in technology... wait more like a lot” she studied the tall buildings and the road filled with flying cars. “Do you want to go back to earth or stay here?” he asked and looked at her in her eyes. She froze at the question, “I don’t know about that but I am sure enough that I belong here right? It’s not like my dream came true” she smiled.

 

Luhan looked at her and tilted his head, “what dream?” she chuckled, “well it’s stupid” she began with all the details she remembered from her true nightmare. His shoulders dropped, ‘She thinks that was a dream’ Saewon began fanning herself, “oppa, why is it so hot here?” she complained. “Araso, just tell me straightforwardly, “Oppa get me ice cream” What flavor do you want?” he asked as he stood up.

 

He came back with two mint ice cream. He watched her eat and smiled, “Saewon-ah, here” he pointed at the side of her lips. “Waeyo? I know that I have nice lips” she stuck her tongue out and giggled before continuing her ice cream. “Babo” he muttered before leaning foreward. “Yah Oppa that is the second time you call—“ she froze at the distance between their face. Her eyes widened when she began to notice that the distance began to decrease.

 

“You have ice cream on your lips, babo” he chuckled and she could feel her cheeks heating up. “I knew that” she rolled her eyes and Luhan shrugged, “You should admit that you eat like a baby” he stared at his ice cream as he it.

 

Saewon tapped her finger on Luhan’s shoulder, making his attention towards her. As soon as he looked away from his ice cream, Saewon took a huge bite of his ice cream, making him glare at her with fake hatred. “You are going to give your ice cream to me” he tried to grab hers but she jumped out of her seat, giggling.

 

** End of flashback**

 

She looked away from all the photos so that she could forget all of the memories.

The notes that was stuck on the wall had the same handwriting.

 

“Saewon-ah, when will you come back?”

“How I wish you were by my side every day, every hour, every second”

“I love you, Saewon”

 

She turned away again, this time it was the device in front of her.

 

Saewon switched the power on and music came from the walls of the room. Suddenly the room went pitch black again. From the corner of her eyes, she saw one of the wall projecting a small clip. She turned to the man and he gave a ‘go on’ look.

 

Luhan came on, he was seen staring out of the window. His face was dull and emotionless.

 

His lips parted and his soft voice came out, singing to a sweet melody.

 

When I fell in love, there’s no turning back
My wings were lost, my eternal life stripped away, oh no
But my one and only reason for my happiness
Right now my eternity is you, eternally in love

 

As I ride the wind I descend upon your world, yeah
The white wind surrounding only you oh you
You ask where I come from I say it’s a secret with a smile
As long as you’re with me
Heaven can be anytime, anywhere

 

"Saewon, I don't know if I have told you this before. It's never too late for anything. I Love You"

 

Suddenly a loud bang was heard, Saewon felt her heartbeat decrease in seconds, her vision became dimmer and dimmer.

 

“What’s happening to me?” Saeown shouted as her whole body ached, her breathe shortened.

“Your time is up” his eyes filled with tears as he spoke.

“Mind telling me who you are before I go?” she swallowed her saliva hard as she sensed that that could be her last moment.

 

“I’m your father, Han MyunYeol” he bowed and Saewon felt her body lighter as she took a last glimpse of the man in front of her. She wanted to hold his arm but it was too late. Her eyes closed and her world ended.