One Shot

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

“Well... well... well... look what brought the rivals in” Yong smiled at them and gestured them to join the two. “Yongguk I don’t think you should be on exoplanet” Kai hissed and the Matos took a step in front, ready to attack him. “Daehyun, try to control your mates” he looked at them blankly before turning back with a sly smile. “I don’t think I should let this out but General Han has selected me to be with Princess” he stepped forward and held onto her hands swiftly before Luhan stopped him. “Tsk tsk tsk Prince Luhan, I really don’t think you should be with this kids. I wonder when you will return to your land” he smirked, making the prince stare back with puzzle. Sehun gritted his teeth and ran towards him, grabbing her arms and pulling her to his side.

 

He pointed at them before threatening them, “go back to where you come from before I make your status missing in your Mato profile” they stared at him and in a second they burst out laughing. “aww the maknae can’t stand his woman with another man, isn’t it?” Himchan teased and nudged their maknae, Zelo. “I hope you won’t do the same with us, maknae” Zelo shrugged with an uninterested face, “I am still regretting why I came with you guys to get this old lady here without a fight. You old hags are boring”

 

His words burst the bubble of tolerance for the three. Seeing what his words did, it brought him satisfaction and he liked it a lot. “I am correct, am I not?” he pointed at Saewon and held onto her hair, making her go to his side. “This old thing here is useless” he pushed Saewon to the ground, making her fall in pain. Luhan, Sehun and Kai saw her condition and their heart broke. “Bang Yongguk what do you want from us? I will do anything for you if you let the three of them go but I will not follow your orders if it has anything to do with them. It’s just me and the Matos”

 

 Saewon heard him and she objected with everything he said and got up slowly, “Luhan oppa, you cannot sacrifice yourself just for us. What will happen to Sehun oppa if you’re gone? Will you let him be alone and act like a rotten potato in his room without you? What will happen to Lay oppa? Kai oppa? Xiumin oppa and the rest out there worrying themselves for the three of you? Also what will happen to me? Without you I don’t think I would have survived here by myself.” She looked at him with wet eyes because in her heart, she thinks that she should be the one sacrificing herself for the one she loves.

 

“If I didn’t meet you, I wouldn’t have thought about this” she looked at the Matos and felt aching as she walked towards them with her hands in her pants pocket, holding onto something tight. “If I go with you, can you make Daehyun promise me something?” she looked at Yongguk with teary eyes, he wiped them away and nodded.

Kai heard her and he shook his head, “NOO you cannot go with them, do you even know who they are?” he didn’t want everything to end like this; he didn’t want his memories to go to waste. Especially the last few minutes in the library where it was just the two of them, if she really leaves and Daehyun erases their memory of her. His life will go back to being meaningless.

 

Turning around to the princes, she faked a smile. It hurt really bad to fake a smile, “The Matos are not bad, Kai oppa. Yongguk understand me very well. The rest of them are likeable” she faked another smile. ‘This depends on me of this will go well or not’ she prayed inside. Keeping her fingers crossed, she turned back to them and kept something in mind as she held onto the object in her pocket tight.

 

“I am so glad that you agreed to come with me” he caressed her cheeks. Sehun hated the scene; he shut his eyes tight and faced the floor. ‘Saewon, please don’t go with them, I promise to be a better person, I will not act like a brat again. Please don’t go’ he cried inside. The expression on their face made her actions quicker.

Holding his hands, she wrapped her arm around his waist and bit her lips before she quickly took out the pen from her pocket.

Catching her actions in a flash, Youngjae ran towards them and tried to push her off but the strength of her grip around his waist caused Yongguk to fall on top of her. Already feeling weak, she plunged the pen in his back and pressed on the lid which caused a high pitched scream in the room and around the palace.

 

 

Minutes later, everyone from the palace gathered in the basement. The twelve princes surrounded the body that was on the floor, lifeless with ashes surrounding it. Cries were heard but it didn’t help her to come back alive. Lay knelt in front of her and studied her pulse rate; Chanyeol stared at the scene with wide eyes as the rest were trying to take it in that the possibility of losing a friend/ family member was high.