Brother's warmth

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

 

Days have passed, a month to be exact. Exo princes have been put on duty by Prince Kris to get their head off of Saewon’s death. The most affected was Luhan, Kai and Sehun but the least affected was Lay. All of them always wondered why the prince wasn’t affected any bit. “Lay, are you ready for the trip? The assistant is waiting for you” one of the guards asked as Lay made his way to the plane where he will be taken to a destination which every prince would want to go.

 

Luhan watched Lay leave with a frown, “Why is Lay always leaving in the middle of the evening?” he mumbled. Making his way to the backyard where he and Saewon went when Saewon was recovering from the poison. He furrowed his eyebrows as he thought about the incident. He turned back on his heels and made a run back to the door. Thinking hard about that dinner, his head ached as he tried to remember the maid who served Saewon.

 

Clutching onto his head as he slid down the wall to the floor, ‘I am so useless, and how can I not remember that creature’ he bit his lips hard until he finally remembered the code number. “K20154!” his expression brightened and got off the floor to the kitchen. “K20154!!” he shouted as soon as he entered the room, the chefs stared at him as if he was an alien. “Prince, what can I do for you?” the head chef approached him.

“Get me K20154, right now” he commanded which made the chef nod and look through his device to find the person.

 

 

“Prince, I am so sorry but we do not have anyone with that code number here” the head chef said with an apologetic look which made Luhan nod with teary eyes.

Sitting on the bench in the hall, he stared outside as he thought about the first day when he met Saewon. The day when he knew that it was her that was meant for him. “Number two” he chuckled as he remembered her calling him with a confused look on her face.  

 

“Hyung!” Sehun was seen approaching as Luhan stared at his fingers, “oh Sehun-ah. You finished your duties?” he sounded sick from thinking of the past, Love sick. “I wasn’t assigned any work to do today. The children at the hospital were asking about Saewon last time. They asked when she would go visit them” the maknae shook his head with a frown, trying to shake away his tears. “I didn’t know how to answer them but I know that Saewon would do the same if she was around” he smiled and turned to his brother. “Hyung….” He continued.

 

Luhan turned to face him, only to see the maknae with wet cheeks. The happy brother that turned into something vulnerable after one person left. “Hmm?” he answered short to let him continue. “If Saewon was still alive, I hope that she would choose you to be with her. Hyung you deserve it. You deserve her” Luhan stared at him long and sighed, “what’s the use, little kid” he ruffled his head. “I would give up everything for Saewon’s happiness. I would also give up everything for you” he said with a small smile.

 

“You can be bratty at times but you are my closest brother. My brother that understands me the most” Luhan explained when he heard Sehun’s words. “That means that no matter what happens, you will be the top priority if danger happens” Luhan patted on Sehun’s shoulder with a wide smile. Sehun thought for a second and pouted, “But you left me alone with the rest when you heard that Saewon was in danger. Not only once but lots of times” he nagged which made Luhan shrug, “well, I bet you would do the same if you were me” Luhan stuck his tongue out and teased.

 

 “Lay~” Chanyeol’s voice was heard in the big room; Luhan squinted his eyes and chuckled when he saw the giant. “Lay went for his important trip” His words made Chanyeol’s shoulder deflate, “again? How important is that trip?” he sulked and Luhan smiled when he noticed that Chanyeol was almost being back to his normal self. “Well, then I have to find my file in his room” he sighed and turned to the stairs.

 

The day almost ended and Luhan still sat at the same place, trying to clear his head. Sehun had already fallen asleep and Luhan had to struggle to call Kris to take the maknae to his own room. ‘I would give up everything for Saewon’s happiness. I would also give up everything for you’ the maknae’s words rang in his head and he felt his chest go warm.

Kai was seen rushing to the main entrance in the next second and Luhan got off the seat to follow the prince. Everything was seen like a rush, people were running around all of a sudden and even the maknae was awake within a minute, next to me.

 

Kai waited by the door until it opened and revealed Lay coming back earlier than usual. Lay looked around and saw Luhan in front of the door; he walked towards him and gave a smile. “The king has approved you to come with me tomorrow” he said joyfully which confused the other two princes. “Where am I going?” Luhan asked and Lay smiled even brighter.

 

“You will see by tomorrow”