Flip Your Hair

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

Baekhyun chuckled and walked towards D.O patting his back. D.O turned to him giving his signature look, “WAEYO?”. Baekhyun shrugged and walked away. Saewon sat still with her shoulders slumped down, “Ahjussi, didn’t you hear that I can take care of myself?” she mumbled to herself. Luhan sat next to her, “Do you want to go back to your room?” he looked at her with a slight smile.

 

“I just came out” she sighed and turned to look at the noisy princes who are still doing a commotion over the position. Puffing her cheeks, she stood up slowly and limped out with Luhan by her side. “Oppa” she turned to look at him.

 

“Neh, what happen?” he held her hands softly. “Why are you guys so overprotective” she wrinkled her forehead a bit. “You don’t like it?” he tilted his head a bit. “Aniyo~, it just feels weird all of a sudden” she poked her arm. He chuckled, “all of a sudden? Well I still can’t get the fact that you are my cousin” he leaned on the wall.

 

“Why? Am I that----“

“ANIYO..” Luhan cut her before she began bringing out thoughts which didn’t relate to her. Her eyes widened a bit “It’s just that we didn’t… umm” he was out of words. ‘Babo… think of something’ Saewon smiled and limped towards him for a small hug. “It’s alright, I get it that you guys didn’t expect to have a y and gorgeous cousin like me” she laughed.

 

Luhan looked at her, “You forgot something” she stopped laughing and turned to him, “What did I forget? Pretty? Cute? Ulzzang? Bagel?” she gave up when Luhan kept shaking his head. “ What is it?” she pouted. “You forgot…” he put his hand at the back of his neck and flipped his hair “You forgot that” he smiled while Saewon giggled while covering .

 

“Try it” he nudged her. “No~” she moved away from him. “Fine… walk back by yourself” he pushed himself off the wall and began walking back. “Yah Luhan oppa!” she called out for him. “What? I will really go if you don’t do that” he crossed his arms and pretended to be mad. “Araso araso” she followed him and flipped her hair.

 

He smiled widely and clapped. “Now come here and hold me” she pouted. “Neh Mama” he chuckled and walked towards her. “I’m not Mama… I’m SaeWON~” she shrieked when he carried her bridal style. “YAH LUHAN OPPA!”. “You said to hold you so that is what I’m doing”.

 

‘Appa, I thought you trusted me’ Luhan looked at Saewon who was holding onto his shoulder.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“When did my boys become like this?” The king sounded disappointed. “Luhan, Sehun, Suho, Kai, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol fighting over your cousin?” he was amused. “And you Kyungsoo! Why aren’t you doing something?” D.O’s jaws dropped, ‘I don’t want to be like them’.

 

Kris smirked at the boys’ pout, and Saewon found everything funny. “I will assign one of you to look after her” The king paused and Saewon sighed. “Appa pick me” they shouted at the speaker. “Appa, choose me… I’m your youngest son. Trust me” Sehun whined and that made Saewon chuckle.

 

After a short thought, the speaker again.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“Kyungsoo-ah, you’re chosen” the speaker gave no words after that and the room was silent.