Pranked

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

Baekhyun, Saewon and Daehun walked to the dining room for dinner, the king wasn’t there so it was silent. Whenever one tries to talk, another hisses at him to shut up so Saewon decided to zip for the night. Baekhyun helped Daehun with his food and Saewon fed him when Baekhyun was busy with his.

 

The rest stared at the three; Kai coughed on his food and received glares from his hyungs. ‘Oh gosh what is this?’ he drank water and ate watermelon before heading out. Saewon looked at Kai and then at the rest, she rolled her eyes and sighed. “Eat up” she whispered and took a spoonful herself.

 

After dinner, Saewon thought everyone would do their own thing but they all walked to the living room where it all began. The argument started again and Saewon was getting tired of the silent treatment and sudden quarrels.

 

“Noona—“ “Shut Up” Chen’s eyes widened when he found out who he just told to keep quiet. “Daehun-ah its okay, talk to noona. Come on don’t cry” but she gave up when his tears rolled down his cheeks and began bawling.

 

“Aish what’s wrong with you guys? Can’t you at least act mature when ahjussi isn’t around? I am sick of your attitudes even though I don’t know what is the problem but guys please~” you gave them a pleading look and hugged Daehun. Chen gave an apologetic look and walked towards Daehun. “saeng-ah, mianhae. Hyung got into it so what did you want to tell noona?” he looked at Saewon.

 

“I-I was go-going to tell Noo..na to sto-stop hyung from fight-ting since yo-you all lik-like her” he stuttered a bit from his cry. ‘Bwoh?!’ her eyes widened but smiled afterwards. She patted his back and nodded. “Araso, didn’t noona just stop these immature freaks from their stuffs?” she giggled and wiped Daehun’s tears.

 

He laughed a bit and hugged her tight. “Aigoo why are you so cute” she kissed his cheeks and the twelve of them gawked. “Yah! Luhan~ your son got kissed by our cousin” Lay nudged Luhan. “How many times do I have to tell you…” he paused when Saewon looked back at him. “That… that Daehun is my son” he gave a wide smile, an awkward one.

 

Sehun walked towards Daehun, “So you are the son that Luhan hyung was talking about? Hyung where is his mother?” he gave a glare. Luhan chuckled, “Mollayo?” he shrugged and poked Lay. “Ask him” Tao laughed and Suho gave him confused look. “Why are you laughing?” Xiumin looked at Suho and then at Luhan and began laughing also.

 

“Yah! What’s funny?” “Luhan, is he really your son?” “Tao, tell ge about this” “Stop it, my stomach hurts from laughing!!” they asked each other about it. Saewon looked at them confused and then at Kai who was sitting down on the couch.

 

Her senses clicked and looked at the twelve of them again. “WAIT!~ Yah listen!!... SHUT UP ALL OF YOU” they all turned to her. “Was this a prank from the beginning?” they looked at each other and then back at her before nodding. ‘Tsk if you guys can prank me then… two can play this game’ her eyes became watery and she turned away from all of them hiding the smirk.