The Truth Revealed

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

Lay looked at Kris whose eyes were closed, Lay turned and saw Baekhyun leave the room with Daehun calling out for Saewon. “Saewon-ah, eodiya?”. Sehun and Luhan frowned at each other and followed the two. Kai looked at them and shook their head, “I told you guys that she wont like the idea of being fooled” Chanyeol looked down apologetically and sighed. The rest felt really guilty and looked out of the door.

 

Saewon swung her arms around and she skipped quietly around the palace. “Princess Saewon~” the maids called out for her but she heard it as a greeting so she waved at them with a smile, “annyeong~”. The butler saw the unsuccessful actions of the servants and chuckled. “Princess Saewon” he stood in front of her as soon as she stood still.

 

“The King wants to see you” his announcement shocked her. “Ahjussi? Did he come back from the meeting already? Where is he?” she bombarded him with question. “Yeh, yeh, he is in his room” he answered her questions and bowed before leaving for his duties again. “I wonder if Ahjussi asking me to punish those punks for their childish pranks” she giggled and turned around.

 

Chanyeol spotted Baekhyun carrying Daehun to the guest room, “Hyung~ did you see Saewon?” he asked him quietly trying not to wake his younger cousin. “No, I couldn’t find her” he sounded down. Chanyeol nodded and kept on looking for her. ‘Saewon-ah please be somewhere near. I don’t want to see you crying anymore. I will be there to make you laugh’ he reached the lobby and found the Lay and Kai.

 

He pulled his hair and ran to the library or somewhere quiet. ‘She can’t go that far with her injured leg’ he was frustrated. He asked the servants about her but unfortunately the king wanted their meeting to be confidential so they all answered that they didn’t see her. After a few lookouts he gave up physically but not mentally. He joined the others by the fountain.

 

Saewon knocked on the door and walked in after hearing her uncle. “Ahjussi~” she sat next to him and he turned to her with a small tired smile. “Omo, you look tired” she began to worry about him. He shook his head, “Saewon-ah there is bad news” her heart dropped and she studied his expression. “You got to be kidding me. What kind of bad news is it?” she held her head up hoping it wasn’t any serious matter. He looked down, “You’re…” he paused and cleared his throat.

 

“I’m what~… oh ahjussi tell me and don’t stop midway—its killing me” she laughed it off. He patted her head. “No matter what I you, you’re not going to be mad araso? Don’t—“he stopped when he saw her pouting. “Yah, you are at it again. How can I be mad at ahjussi? The King of Exoplanet. My only family along with the rest out there” she smiled warmly. “Promise me?” he asked and she nodded sticking her pinky out. “Pinky promise” they did a simple pinky promise.

 

“I will get straight to the point” he said and Saewon smiled almost invisible. “You’re not our princess” there was awkward silence in between until heavy footsteps were heard. He looked out and saw that the door wasn’t closed properly or someone was eavesdropping. He turned to look at Saewon, who looked stoned from the news.