AGAIN? come on~

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

“ATTENTION!” a loud voice was heard in the dining room. Saewon jumped out of her gaze at the utensils in front of her. The king looked at her and the rest of the prince. “Start from Kris” he said short and the princes understood and some groaned. “Father, we just---“ Kris eyed Kai and he kept quiet.

 

Kris stood up and looked at Saewon, there was a small pause. “I’m the first prince, Kris” he sat down. Next was Luhan, he stood up slowly. ‘What’s wrong with him’ he shook the thought away and looked down at her. “You already know me” he chuckled and then continued. “I’m Luhan, number 2” he made a peace sign and smiled widely, making Saewon’s small smile come visible.

 

“Here” she heard a soft voice and she turned to see the person whom she almost bumped and whom gave her a thousand watt smile in the morning. ‘Him? A prince?’. He chuckled as he read her mind. “We meet again” he bowed. “I’m Suho, EXO’s guardian and the weird one from the morning”. she tilted her head and then smiled.

 

‘So he is the guardian who we were looking for’ she thought and was lost in space until she heard a loud flick. “Sae---won—nie” Baekhyun sang and she looked at him. “Ne~ umm cousin” she gave a sheepish smile when she noticed that she forgot his name. He frowned and then started. “Baek---hyun, want me to spell it for you?”.

 

“Not again with the spelling” Kai’s voice was heard but it didn’t affect Baekhyun. “B.A.E.K.H.Y.U.N” he smiled and waved. Next was the one whom she just met few minutes ago. “I just—“ he paused when he saw the king’s expression and sulked

 

“Hey sup rookie I’m Chanyeol” his voice was deep, ‘his face doesn’t tell people that his voice would be this deep-‘ Chanyeol smiled which made her blush abit 'He has a cute smile... what the Saewon, he is your cousin'. As soon as he sat, D.O stood up.

 

“I’m D.O” he said it without looking at her and quickly sat down. Luhan shook his head and Sehun was disappointed at his hyung.

 

Next was Kai, Saewon rolled her eyes when he smirked at her. “Hello human~ I’m Kaii frroomm Eexxooopllannet…” he said in slow motion and waved his hands like she was an animal in a cage which earned a hit from Suho. “Don’t be so immature”.

 

He puffed his cheeks and sat down. Next was Sehun, he excitedly stood up and smiled like there was no tomorrow. “Saewon-ah I’m your cousin, Sehun… I think I will dump Luhan hyung for you sooner or later. Our name would be Saehun, ne~” he winked and sat back down.

 

Luhan glared at him from the side and Sehun stuck his tongue out. The room was silent, only steps of the servants were heard as they refilled some drinks now and then.

 

Dinner ended and all the princes were in the living room after Chanyeol declared a challenge to Saewon. Kai scoffed at the idea and looked at her, “does she even know how to control?” his eyes widened when he saw how perfect she played.

 

“Taking your words back?” Luhan nudged him. “Haha what are you saying, I didn’t say anything. I'm going to the practice room” he walked away making Kris smirk from the side.