Goodnight

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

Saewon pushed the maknae away and covered her lips, “OPPA!” her eyes became watery. Sehun looked at her and saw her teary eyes. Hurried footsteps were heard as it approached the room, the door opened and the rest rushed in.

 

“What happened?” Suho looked at the both of them in panic. Saewon quickly wiped her tears and turned around at them, “It’s nothing, oppa. I was just happy to see Sehun oppa awake. Sorry for scaring oppas” she bowed.

 

Sehun looked at her back and frowned; D.O sighed and looked at the rest of his brothers. Chanyeol noticed Saewon’s eyes, ‘She doesn’t look happy at all. Did the maknae do anything?’ Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows. Baekhyun who was beside him, turned and noticed his brother’s expression “Is there something wrong?” he whispered.

 

Kris noticed the silent tension and told everyone to go out, including Saewon and Sehun. Luhan walked forward and helped Sehun get up from bed, Sehun saw his hyung and he clenched his fist tight. He watched Saewon as she walked out with the rest.

 

‘Hyung, do you really love Saewon? If you do, I will let go of her’ Sehun thought as Luhan held onto his shoulder. “Hyung…” Sehun started and Luhan turned to face him. “What’s wrong” they continued walking and Sehun shook his head, “You can let go of me now, I can walk”. Luhan paused and nodded, “Oh, araso”.

 

----------------------------------------

In the living room, everyone settled down but it was still quiet. “Excuse all eight oppas, May I ask why the atmosphere feels different today?” Saewon asked and looked at all of them.

 

Suho shuckled, “What do you mean different? It’s just… ummm… the weather. Yeah the weather, it’s really humid these days and yeah” he concluded with an awkward smile as he scratched the back of his neck. Kai who was beside him sat as he read his all time favorite thick book which was brought out from the library.

 

“Kai oppa, I have been seeing you read that book from yesterday, you still haven’t finished?” Saewon tilted her head as she asked, but he ignored her. Baekhyun raised his eyebrows, “Yah, Saewon is asking you something” he closed the book and Kai glared at him.

 

“YES, I HAVENT FINISHED. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR?” Kai shouted all of a sudden and stomped out of the room leaving everyone speechless.

 

“I was just asking I wasn’t poking fun or something” Saewon said to herself. Sehun breathed out heavily and stood up, Saewon looked at him. “Oppa, where are you going?”

 

“To teach him a lesson” he ran after Kai, after a while Kris stood up; “we have to stop Sehun, he will just hurt himself” Baekhyun and D.O got up and ran out first. Saewon panicked, he gripped onto the couch tightly until her knuckles became white.

 

Luhan patted her back to calm her down, “Is it my fault that it’s like this?” Saewon looked up at Luhan; he shushed her and pulled her in so that she rested on his chest. “It’s never your fault, Saewon-ah; don’t blame yourself over something that you have not done”

 

“Let’s go and get you to rest” he got up and gave his hands where Saewon held it and they made their way to her room.

 

Saewon got on her bed and sat there looking at Luhan; he chuckled and pushed her softly to lie down. “I don’t feel sleepy yet” she pouted. “It’s getting late” he told her but she was still worried over the trouble outside of her room.

 

“Oppa, sing to me then I will sleep” She said and he nodded, making her smile widely. “Oppa can sing?” she was shocked.

 

Luhan nodded and then cleared his throat. Once he opened his mouth to sing, his soft and melodious voice flowed out. [Just imagine him singing the song which he sang at the SIna interview ><]

 

When he finished, he saw that her breathing became even and her eyes shut. He moved closer to her and moved away her hair which was over her forehead before her planted a peck on it. “Goodnight Saewon”