Im sorry but i love you

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

It was morning again; Saewon opened her eyes when the sunlight shone on it. ‘I forgot to close the curtains last night’ she puffed her cheeks and got out of bed, stretching her arms and yawned. She walked to her bathroom and took a quick bath. Her stomach began grumbling as she got out of her room, dressed in her comfortable clothes.

 

‘I’m glad that it doesn’t snow here, otherwise I would be freezing with this clothes’ she skipped towards the dining room for breakfast. It was still early so the other princes were still sleeping, that’s what she thought. When she opened the door, all eight eyes went on her. She smiled at them and a few looked away.

 

“Morning, Saewon~” Luhan sang and she smiled at him, “Good morning to you too Luhan oppa” she said as she sat next to Sehun. “Morning, Sehun oppa” she said but he just gave her a small nod, still shy of the kiss yesterday. Saewon looked at his plate and saw his food untouched, “Oppa, why aren’t you eating?” she asked as she poke at the egg with her fork.

 

“I’m not hungry” he said but then in the moment, she could hear his stomach growl, she giggled and patted his back. “Oppa, you shouldn’t lie to me. If any lies come out from your mouth, the truth is told by your actions” she pointed at his stomach and he looked away.

 

When he picked up his fork, a smile was plastered on her face. Kris who was in the corner laughed at the maknae, “Yah, Sehun-ah you shouldn’t lie from now onwards. You really can’t lie at all even Saewon knows” he said as he looked at his food. Suho chuckled, “Yah, hyung eat your breakfast. You are talking too much today” he younger patted his back. The rest laughed at the first prince glare at the Suho.

 

 Baekhyun and Chanyeol finished their food and stared at the rest, “So…” they both said at the same time. They stared at each other and began laughing, Chanyeol slapped the table with his palm, making the utensils shake. Baekhyun held onto his stomach and wiped away his tears. “You first” Chanyeol said but Baekhyun said the same. They both bickered for a while.

 

“Araso, I just wanted to ask when are the others coming over again?” Chanyeol asked and then Baekhyun’s eyes widened, “Hey, I was about to ask that as well” they hi fived each other. Saewon laughed with them, “Me too” she wanted to hi five them as well but then the laughing died, leaving Saewon laughing alone.

 

“I’m done” Kai said and pushed his chair out; he walked out of the room. She looked over at his food and noticed that it hasn’t been finished. “What is wrong with him?” she mumbled to herself as she sat back down. Baekhyun rubbed the back of his neck and laughed sheepishly, ‘that was awkward’.

 

Another sound of the chair was heard; Luhan looked up and saw Saewon heading out of the room. He was about to get up but he was stopped by D.O, “Leave it to her, only she can stop him” Luhan listened to him and sighed.

 

Saewon pushed the door opened, walking to the living room thinking that Kai would be sitting by the couch and reading his book but he wasn’t there. She looked up to his room and walked towards it, but she couldn’t find the guy she was looking for. Searching throughout the palace, the kitchen, the living room, his own room, the dining room, the gaming room, the basement, the hall but she couldn’t find him at all.

 

Feeling frustrated, she messed her hair and headed to the room, the library. She stood in front of it; placing her hands over the door knob she heard his voice. ‘Why didn’t I think of this place?’

 

 She opened the door and walked inside, she looked around but the tables were empty. She headed to the book shelves and found him sitting on the floor, reading a book. “Kai oppa” she called out to him, loud enough that anyone from the end of the room could hear but he did not respond. She felt her heart drop.

 

Walking to him slowly, he stopped reading. “Don’t come nearer than that” he finally said as he focused on the page. Being stubborn, she didn’t listen to his words. “I SAID DON’T COME NEARER” he shouted at her making her flinch, “Oppa” she cried. She didn’t like the way his words had different expressions towards her.

 

“What do you want?” he looked up at her, his expression soften when he saw her at her state but then replaced it to his pokerface. “What’s wrong with you these days?” she asked him, he rolled his eyes and looked back to his book. “Oppa, I’m asking you something so you better answer it” she shouted at him, feeling frustrated at his unusual behavior.

 

“Nothing is wrong with me, Han Saewon” he answered but it didn’t satisfy her, she walked closer to him and sat down.

“You are lying”

“Why do I even have to tell you the truth?” he raised his eyebrow.

“Because I’m your cousin” she swallowed her saliva.

“Pft, you are not anymore so deal with it. Stop dreaming about that and face the fact, Han Saewon. You are not the princess” he spat.

 

That fact hit her big, ‘So it wasn’t a dream. I don’t belong here then, life is not supposed to be like this. Full of lies, I’m leaving then if that’s what Kai oppa wants’

 

She nodded, telling him that he has won the argument. “Araso, I am not your cousin Kai oppa. I will stop disturbing you from now on. Your highness” she wiped the lonely tear and stood up.

 

Before walking off, she didn’t forget to bow like the servants did. Without looking at him she turned around, facing her back towards him.

 

Kai looked at her and felt his heart break, ‘It is not suppose to be like this’ he bit his lips and threw the book to the corner and got up, he walked swiftly behind her and placed his arms around her making her gasp. Saewon quickly pushed his hands away and walked towards the door.

 

“Don’t leave” He called out, she stopped and looked at him with her cheeks wet with tears.

“Don’t confuse me, your highness” she cried.

Kai looked at her red eyes and pulled her towards him. “Let go” she pushed him away from her.

 

“You can’t do this to me. You are making my head spin from all your different personalities” she cried more. She backed away whenever Kai took a step closer. “DON’T GET NEARER” it was déjà vu, Kai felt his eyes wet.

 

“I’m sorry, Saewon” he apologized, “I don’t want to be like this as well, I also don’t like it when all your attention is on Luhan hyung. Wait, I hate it. Don’t you see us as well?” he asked with a broken expression.

 

“The reason why I’m always around Luhan oppa is because none of you wanted to approach to me all of a sudden. YOU are the one who ignored me, YOU are the one who is always angry at me for no reason” Kai approached her has she told him all her feelings. When he was close enough, she hit his chest hard but it didn’t hurt him like how she felt.

 

With the chance given, he held her hands and pulled her in, hugging her. She cried in his chest, making his shirt wet. “I am sorry” he said in a low voice.

 

‘I’m sorry but I love you’