Exoplanet and what?

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

‘Ahhh so cold’ Saewon reached for her blanket with her eyes closed. Stretching her hands for the blanket she felt nothing around her. Slowly she opened her eyes and found herself in a strange place. ‘Must be a dream’, she pinched herself. “Oww” she yelped and rubbed her arm the part where she pinched.

 

She sat up and saw the bright walls. Curious, she walked to the window. She looked out and saw the sun rise. There was a cold feeling around her as she didn’t know where she was. Walking out of the room, she bumped into a person.

 

“I’m sorry, did I hurt you?” Saewon looked up and saw him smiling brightly at her, she walked away without replying. “How can he smile after bumping into someone? Weird” she shook her head and strolled around the place trying to find anyone for help.

 

Once she found an elderly woman sweeping the floor, she headed to her. “Excuse me ahjumma” she tapped her back. “Ne~” she turned around and saw her. When she noticed her, her eyes widened. “How can I help you?” she bowed. Saewon raised her eyebrow.

 

“Where am I?” she looked around. “You are at home, my lady” she bowed. “Aish, why are you bowing?” she was annoyed already with it. “I have to” she smiled widely. “Whatever…” before she turned away to go, she stopped. “What do you mean home?” she wandered.

 

“It’s your home, my lady” she looked at you. “Then who are you?” Saewon pointed at her. “I just work here” she showed her broom and mop. “Who is the owner of this mansion then?” she thought for a while. “Ah he is in his office” she said and turned away to continue.

 

“Umm can you take me to him?” Saewon asked. ‘I think I will get all the answers from him, since I guess she doesn’t know much stuff’. The ahjumma placed her broom to lean on the wall and took off her apron. “Follow me, my lady” she bowed and walked in front.

 

Saewon rolled her eyes. As she walked pass people, they stared at her for a second before bowing. “Why are people so weird here? Where am I actually?” she mumbled to herself as she walked. “Ahjumma no. 58” the old lady halted making her startle.

 

She turned around and bowed to the person. “Yes, Prince Luhan” she looked at him. He smiled softly and bowed back. “I will take it from here, I am on my way to my father as well” he made way for her to go. “Annyeong” he waved calmly. Saewon gave a fake smile, “annyeong”.

 

“Are you going to father too?” he asked which made her confuse. “Father? Whose father?” she bombed him with questions. “Aigoo, my father” he chuckled. She tilted her head, “why should I see YOUR father? Is there a reason WHY I should see him?” her mind was confused.

 

“Didn’t you say you wanted to see the owner?” Luhan gave a warm smile. “Come on” he grabbed her hands and walked straight. ‘What the’ she pulled her hands away and followed him. He stopped for a second for her to walk beside him.

 

*knock knock*

“Appa, its Luhan and the guest” he called out and opened the door.

Luhan opened them widely and gestured her to go in first. “Ahh, good morning Saewon” he smiled warmly. Saewon’s eyes widened. “Do I know you?” he looked at her and chuckled.

 

“Of course I know you”

“But I don’t know you” she took a step back. Luhan smiled and held her arms, “he is not going to bite”.

“You don’t know me because you left us just a few days after you were born” he stood up and walked towards her. If Luhan wasn’t holding her arms, she would have fled away.

 

“Yah, I don’t even know you. I don’t even know where this place is” she said and looked at him, later she turned and looked at Luhan. “And who are you” she pulled her arms out of his hold.

 

“This is EXOPLANET… your home. He is Luhan, the second prince who is my son. AND you are my NIECE. PRINCESS of EXOPLANET” he gave you a wide smile.