Meet the cousins...

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

After the breakfast, she walked back in her room and stared at the dresses. “All blue” she chuckled and pulled out a random one. Finally after her decision was made, she noticed a box in the corner. Her expressions fell at the high heels in front of her. ‘, I don’t know how to walk in those’.

 

*knock*

 “Come in” she put the shoes back and sat on the bed. It was Suho and she rolled her eyes at his smiley face. He walked towards her and gave her his hands. “What?” she gave an emotionless look. “Come on, let s go downstairs to meet the rest of the family” he gave another wide and warm smile.

 

After a few hesitations, she took his hands and walked down with him. “Who is this family you talking about?” she asked when they reached the living room. “Here!” Chanyeol called out and Baekhyun waved his hands.

 

Luhan signaled them to go over. “Why are you still standing there? Don’t tell me that you are a vampire?” Kai chuckled as he stood in the sun. “Ouch” he made fun as he placed his finger in the sun. D.O chuckled.

 

“The two crazy nerd and workaholic” she mumbled as they walked over. Sehun held her hands and pulled her over. “So Saewon-ah miss me?” he winked and she gave a smile. “Oh she smiled” Sehun’s eyes widened and Kris cleared his throat. “They are here”.

 

As a vehicle pulled over, the door opened and four guys came out. “Kai!” a voice was heard and Kai walked over and hugged him. “Who are they? Is that Kai’s boyfriend?” Saewon joked in an uninterested voice.

 

Kai turned around and glared at her. She just rolled her eyes and placed her head on Luhan’s shoulder. Luhan chuckled and patted her. “Let’s go to them” Baekhyun pulled her with him and the rest followed.

 

Baekhyun pointed at the short and chubby one. “This is...” “BAOZI!!” Luhan called out and chuckled. “Baozi?” Saewon turned to Luhan. Chanyeol chuckled, “Aniya. This is Minseok hyung.”

 

“You can call me Xiumin” he smiled and gave his hand for a handshake. “Call him Baozi, it’s easier” Luhan teased and hid behind Kris from his glares. “Araso araso” Luhan gave up and pointed to the tall one. “This is Tao.” He said and he bowed.

 

“I will tell you something about him later” Luhan held his laughter. Tao just smiled at his cousin. “This is Chen!” Sehun came “He can sing better than Luhan hyung” Chen shook his hands. “Aniyo, hyung is better, I’m still learning” Saewon chuckled ‘so humble’ she bowed.

 

“And this is LAY!” Kai came with him. “This is our human cousin” Saewon rolled her eyes. ‘Here he goes again with the human thing’ “Human?” he asked and Saewon gave an annoyed smile. “Ne~ I’m an outcast to some people” she sighed and walked away.

 

D.O stared at her from the back and looked at Kai. Kris hit his head lightly, “way to go Jongin”.