Chapter 76

99% Males 1% Females

 

 

*****************************

 

            I smiled as I looked down at my engagement ring.  I let out another small squeal as my ring twinkled at me.  I couldn’t contain how happy I was.  To be honest, I wasn’t expecting him to pop the question at all any time this year…  I was expecting him to to ask me that after we graduate or some time later…  Not so soon.  Regardless, I was happy.  I could die a happy woman.  I lay down on my bed softly.  My dear Lu Han and Mason were in the next room.

            I wondered what my older brother would say to him…  Sometimes, he can be so protective.  I know my family approves of him, which is good.  They were quite excited when they found out that Lu Han and I were together after all.  And, it seemed like my parents already knew that he was going to ask me to marry him before I did! (Apparently, Lu Han has gone to Dad to ask him for my hand in marriage.)

            I smiled like a freak as I thought about him.  I couldn’t believe that I would be spending the rest of my life with the man that I love the most.  I looked down at my matching tattoo with Lu Han.  永一起. 

            We will be together forever.

            I smiled to the white ceiling before me as I turned out my lights.  It wasn’t long until I felt a warm face rubbing his nose against mine while I slept.  I shifted around on my bed and opened my eyes to see Lu Han by my side.

            He was smiling, with twinkling eyes and not saying anything at all.

            “What?” I questioned, confused.  He was staring at me in a way I couldn’t explain.

            “You are so beautiful…” he whispered.  “But, that’s not the reason why I’m so in love you.  I love you because you’re you, simply Chung Mia.  I hope you understand where I’m coming from.”

            I laughed softly as I scooted closer to him.  I rubbed my face into his chest with my smile.  “I kind of understand…  But, not really at the same time.” I explained.  “I honestly don’t think that I’m any different from any other girls.”

            “That’s not true!” defended Lu Han, hotly.  “You’re the most amazing girl I’ve ever met…”  He let out a breath.  “You’re the first girl and only girl that will stick with me through thick and thin.  You’re the first girl that I’ve ever truly had a beautiful friendship with and…  You’re the first girl I’ve ever completely fallen head over heels for and didn’t even realize it.”  Lu Han’s smile grew wider if possible.  “Even though I get around a lot with many girls, you’re my first for many things…  And, it makes you special.  You’re my best friend that’s got to mean something great, right?”

            I laughed.  “Remember when you went away for winter break after our freshmen year?” I asked, remembering.  “You were being stupid and tried to sneak me into your room and Dad caught you.” 

            Lu Han continues to wear his bright smile.  “You called my dad, Dad.” he beamed.  Then, he shook his head.  “Shut up.  I missed you like crazy and I didn’t want to admit it to anyone at the time…”

            “And, you told him you missed me.  It was so cute!” I smiled.

            Lu Han pulled me closer to him and rubbed his nose against mine.  He let out a chuckle as I giggled.  “I missed you so much…  I couldn’t contain it.  Dad thought that we were sleeping with each other at the time too.” he laughed.

            “And, what did I say again to make him get off our case?” I thought.  “Lu Han will never be the father my children even if I begged him to be my donor?”

            He let out a hearty laugh, as I felt his warm hands under my shirt and danced on the waistband of my sweat pants.  “I’d love to be the father of your children any day.” he whispered, seductively.

            “Yah!  Don’t be teasing me now!” I said.  “Besides, you’re sneaking behind Mason’s back.  It’d be embarrassing as hell if he heard what was going on.”

            Lu Han laughed, pulling his hands away.  “It’s nice to know you can control yourself.” he said.

            I rolled my eyes.  “Whatever.” I said.  “You’re the one that said that we can’t do anything until we’re married any ways!”

            “There goes my good girl!” said Lu Han, happily.

            I just grunted, out of dislike.

 

 

            Title: A Rising Young Star is Marrying too Young?

            Source: Dispatch

 

            It has been less than one year ever since the young rising artist, Chung Mia, has debuted from the popular musical movie that took the Korean youngsters by storm.  She has recently updated her blog with a picture of a beautiful ring on her finger.  Obviously, her boyfriend of one year, Ching Lu Han, has recently proposed to her.  Many of her fans are against the marriage with the playboy background of her boyfriend.

            Ching Lu Han is the son of the CEO of the monopoly Chinese oil refining company, Ching Oils & Refinery.  He is known in the elite Chinese social circle to be a young man with skills to make any woman fall in love with him and has commitment issues with one night stands after another.  Before he had shut down his public Weibo (Chinese counterpart of Twitter) account, viewers were able to take a look into his life full of party and women.  Fans of Chung Mia quickly went to defend their goddess by sending hate mail and messages to him nonstop. 

            The young star has spoken little about the young man that will become her husband in interviews.  When she was asked a question regarding the nature of her relationship with him during a concert in Beijing, she cried and stated a long and heartwarming message dedicated to him.  Obviously, the pair is very much in love.  As of yet, the young man has said little to public regarding his affections towards Mia.  Thus, making the fans worry whether or not Ching Lu Han feels the same way for her.

            There has been two fanaccounts regarding the pair’s relationship.  They are always found together with smiles.  The fanaccounts had stated that the young man is not much of a playboy and had only one committed relationship with a female student before his relationship with Mia.  That, however, did not bring any rest to his “playboy” past.  Fans had only accused the fanaccounts as biased people or that they are fake.

            With the new announcement of the engaged couple, fans are only becoming haywire as they are trying to keep their doll from being crushed by a heartless young man.

 

 

            I was mad.  Did my fans really not support my relationship with Lu Han that much?  Yes, he was a playboy, but that doesn’t mean he can’t be committed.  He had been committed to our relationship, being my friend or boyfriend or fiancé, for the last 3 years.  It will be 4 years in July.  There hasn’t been once when he walked away from me and never looked back.

            I’m not some one night stand that he had about 4 years ago.

            I’m Chung Mia: his best friend, girlfriend, fiancée, future wife, and more.

            People didn’t understand.  What makes me sad is that I thought they did.  My fans wouldn’t look beyond what I initially thought of him: a rich and snotty playboy.  If only they could see and meet the Lu Han I know.  He is a sweet, caring, dedicated, loving, and gentle person.

            If my fans knew of what Lee Jonghyun did to me and that Lu Han was the one that never left my side and loves me regardless of that nasty event, then they would be moved.  I felt angry.  I know that my fans think that Lu Han was only sticking around because he wants me to himself, so no one else can have me.

            Well, I am not some property that people can hand around like nothing.  I am a human being and I have my rights to choose who I want to live my life with.  I could have said no to Lu Han, but NO!  I LOVE LU HAN.  And, my fans didn’t understand.  They think that I have fallen for his charms, which I did, but it wasn’t like he brainwashed me to become some mindless, hallow shell of a person.

            They didn’t understand and I wanted them to understand.

            Youku, the Chinese version of Youtube, had contacted me regarding my blog post.  Actually, Dispatch from Korea and many more news station had contacted me.  Knowing well that I have many fans in China and Korea, I have decided to do an interview regarding my relationship with Lu Han to put all the hate to rest.

            My fans need to understand that Lu Han is not the person they think he is. 

            Ching Lu Han is just Lu Han.  And, I love him the way he is just as he love me.

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

 

            Sorry, you all!!  I’ve been really busy with exams lately and haven’t had much time to write!  I’m supposed to do homework right now, but I’m updating!  ^^  I missed you all so much too!!  T.T  If only school hasn’t been as stressful as it has been!!  T.T

            I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!  ^^  I’m sure you’re excited to hear that I won’t end this chapter any time soon yet.  I feel like I truly need to put the hate from fans to rest.  Just because Mia talked sweetly about Lu Han at her concert does not mean that fans will be easily convinced that he’s a “good guy.”  I would be worried too if my bias gets with someone that doesn’t seem sketchy too.

 

LOVE,

loveFORyunho