Chapter 63

99% Males 1% Females

***********************

 

            It was only the first week of school when Mia had to drop most of her classes and take online courses.  The producer had asked her to go to Seoul for the 3 month long training that the main cast had to do together before the filming begins.  Much to Lu Han’s dislike, he could do nothing about it.  It has been a month since Mia has been in Seoul.  Her lifestyle was literally like a trainee at some entertainment company now.  She wakes up at 6 in the morning and practices her vocals, dancing, and acting skills until 10 or later at night. 

            Lu Han barely gets to talk to her, but he sends her frequent text messages every day.  She doesn’t reply right away, but always reply back when she can.  They try to talk at least once a week when Mia has time on the weekends, mostly Friday nights.  Saturday was the lazy day.  It’s when the production company gave them time to study since the main cast is all students.

            Today, Lu Han was planning on surprising Mia by paying her a surprise visit.  Most of the student population doesn’t have classes on Friday, so he woke up later than usual to find Mrs. Chung cooking like a mad woman.  She was cooking a ton of dishes, all of Mia’s favorite dishes.

            “Mom!” said Mason, as he ate a steamed pork bun.  “Don’t go crazy on Lu Han!  Just because he’s going to go see Mia for the weekend, that doesn’t mean you can cook for an entire-”

            Mrs. Chung sent Mason a glare and he stopped talking.  “You know very well that your sister is too busy to eat properly!” she said.

            “The director asked her to lose weight.  It’s not necessary for you to provoke her with your cooking.” said Mason.  “You’ll just make it extra hard for her if she gains weight.”

            “Well, I am her mother.” stated Mrs. Chung.

            Lu Han let out a sigh as he stepped into the kitchen, after over hearing the conversation.  Everyone is worried about Mia’s weight.  Just because she was short and had extra meat on her bones didn’t mean that it was necessary for her to lose weight at all.  Lu Han noticed that Mia started to lose weight around April and hasn’t gained it back since.  He didn’t like the fact that the director wants her to lose even more weight than she already did.

            “She’s only losing it for now.” said Lu Han, grabbing the attention of the mother and son.  “By the time the new year rolls by, she’ll be healthy again.”

            Mrs. Chung let out a sigh.  “I hope so.  People can be so cruel these days.” she said.  “Thank God Mia only wants to become a music producer!”

            “Mom, she’s talented!  She can go into any entertainment field!” said Mason.  “Mia can sing, act, and produce music!  Everyone will like her regardless of her weight.”

            Mrs. Chung packed the food quietly as she frowned.  “I hope so.” she said.  “Koreans netizens care a lot about the visual aspect of people…  I just hope that they will be open minded enough to care about what’s on the inside, not just what is on the outside.  But, it’s not always so.

            Lu Han let out a heavy sigh.  Mia can always go into the Chinese entertainment industry.  She knows Mandarin and has talent…  She’ll succeed, whether it be in China or Korea or wherever in Asia, he thought. 

            “She’ll do fine.” said Lu Han, out loud.  “Don’t worry, Mom.”

            Mason flashed him a smirk.  “So, are you excited to be seeing your wife tonight?” he teased.  A blush crept over Lu Han’s cheeks, unable to answer. 

            “You two are getting married, right?” asked Mrs. Chung, taking her off the stressful topic of Mia’s well being.

            Lu Han opened his mouth to say something when Mason replied for him.  “Of course they are, Mom!” he said.  “My dear brother-in-law is already calling you ‘Mom!’  Think about it!”  Mrs. Chung laughed cheerfully. 

            “M-Mason Ge, you’re going with me, right?” asked Lu Han.  He shook his head.  “Why?

            “I think it’s best to let you two see each other in private since it has been a long agonizing month for you guys.” he laughed.

 

 

            Lu Han was waiting patiently outside the production company studios in Mia and Mason’s car.  Mia and her cast were practicing their dance routine, trying to perfect it.  He quickly glanced down at his watch.   He has been waiting for some time already.  He got there around 9:45 PM, hoping to catch her on her way back to the dorms.  It was already 10:30 PM…

            Where is Mia?  Did she already went home?, thought Lu Han.  10:30.  She’ll eventually-

            All the sudden, his phone started to ring.  He quickly answered it.  “Mia?” he asked.

            She let out a warm laugh, as he heard other girls laughing in the background. “Lu Han~” she said, softly.

            “Where are you?” he smiled.

            “I’m still at the company.” replied Mia, as Lu Han saw her step out of the building.  “I’m going to head back to the dorms now.”

            “Oh~  I see.” he said, as he quickly slipped out of the car.  He didn’t close the car door all the way or Mia will start questioning what he was doing.  “Hmmm…  I miss you.”

            Lu Han took wide strides as he headed over to Mia, as she waited for her cast mates.  They were getting some drinks from the vending machine by the front of the company.

            “Really?” asked Mia, surprised.  “And, I want to kiss you.  What are you-

            She stopped talking as Lu Han came into her view, turning off her phone.  He flashed a smile in her direction and she motioned in his direction.  Lu Han could hear someone call out Mia’s name as she ran into his arms.  He could hear her crying into his chest as he wrapped his arms around her, which was something he didn’t expect from her.

            “Lu Han, I miss you so much!” cried Mia.  “Why didn’t you tell me that you were coming?”

            He didn’t answer and she pulled her face away from his chest with a wet face.  She was angry and he could tell.  Lu Han just smiled, not answering.  Mia let out an angry breath, as she placed her hands on his broad shoulders.  Before Lu Han knew it, his girlfriend pulled him into a kiss.  A wave of shyness washed over him as his heart rate shot up.     

            Lu Han broke the kiss.  “I missed you so much too.” he whispered onto her lips.

            Mia pulled away from his lips and he opened his eyes slowly.  She let out a giggle as she gave him another quick kiss.  “Why are you so shy these days?” she asked, as she grabbed Lu Han’s hand.

            He just looks at the ground, not answering.  Mia pulls him back towards the company building, as she laughed out loud happily.  Because I love you so much, he thought.  Every single time I kiss you, I feel like my heart is about to explode with happiness.  Love is a beautiful feeling…

            After being introduced to Nee, Satomi, and Somin, Mia and Lu Han went back to the car to get the food Mrs. Chung packed for everyone.  She decided that it would be best if they all ate at the studio and then head home.  In the studio, Lu Han met Mia’s male co-stars: Kreng, Toru, Yixing, and Kyungsoo.  All of Mia’s foreign costars spoke good Korean, to Lu Han’s surprise.  He thought that they will still be fumbling over words.

            Maybe they just spoke a lot of Korean back in their home country?, he thought.  If Mia didn’t help me, then even my pronunciation now would still be horrible.

            “Oh, Lu Han-ah…  Did Mia ask you to come?” asked Toru, with a perfect Korean accent.  “Or, did you decide to surprise her?”

            Lu Han smiled, as the girls laughed out loud.  “I surprised her.” he answered.

            “Yah!  Can’t you tell, Toru?” asked Kreng, with a laugh.  “Mia is blushing like crazy.  She obviously didn’t expect it, right?”

            “Stop talking about us.” said Mia, frowning.  She quickly glanced over at the girls, who were all whispering and giggling to themselves.  They stopped and then laughed to themselves.

            Mia let out a frustrated groan, as she turned to Lu Han.  She buried her face in his chest and said, “Lu Han, make them stop…  It’s annoying.”

            He just smiled, as he pulled her closer to him.  “They’re not saying anything bad, Mia.” he said.

            Everyone laughed as Mia let out a muffled, frustrated groan.  “Ugh.  I don’t care anymore.” she said, as she pulled away from Lu Han’s chest.  She looked up at him with a red face that was covered by her long hair.

            He smiled, as he tucked away some of her hair.  “Aren’t you going to eat?” he asked.  “You look so hungry.”

            Mia frowned.  “I can’t.” she said.  “I’m supposed to be on a diet.”

            Lu Han gave her an apologetic look.  “Mia Jie, why don’t you take a break?” suggested Yixing, sweetly.  “Lu Han Ge came all the way from your home to Seoul to see you starve yourself?  You might as well eat to make him feel better.

            Lu Han smiled at the younger boy.  “I like you, Yixing.” he said, as he ate some stir fried beef and vegetables.

            “Hyung, why don’t you stay the night?” asked Kyungsoo.  “You can sleep with us…  Unless…  If you want to sleep with Mia Noona.”

            Everyone started to laugh again including Lu Han.  He glanced over at Mia.  She was grabbing a pair of bamboo chopsticks and sent a scowl at everyone.  “Yixing, it’s OK.” she said, nodding.  “Lu Han can sleep in the car.”  Everyone except for Lu Han laughed this time around.

            “What?” he asked, surprised.  “Mia, you’re evil.”

            “Then, you sleep on the floor.  We don’t have a sofa in the living room because it’s too expensive.” she explained.

            “No futon?” asked Lu Han, horrified.  He could just go to a hotel, which he didn’t mind. 

            I wonder if Mia would sleep with me, he thought.  She obviously doesn’t want us to sleep together in the dorm like we always do because of the others.  That’s understandable…  No one besides Kris knows that we sleep together.

            “Nope.” smiled Mia, as she shook her head.  She ate some rice.

            “See?” laughed Kyungsoo.  “That’s why Yixing is offering you his bed.”

            Everyone started to laugh again and Lu Han just smiled.  That’s it!, he thought.  I’m getting a hotel room.

 

 

            Mia looked over at Lu Han.  She was smiling, as he parked in the garage of her apartment dorm.  “Lu Han.” she called out, as he turned off the engine.  They were in the car alone.  No one else wanted to be with them.

            He looked over and smiled at her.  She quickly leaned in between the space that separated them and kissed him.  After a little tongue wrestling, Mia pulled away.  She giggled and her lips.

            “Mmmm…  You taste like food.” she commented and kissed him again.

            “You didn’t even eat anything.” said Lu Han, worried.  He pulled away from the kiss just as she was about to deepen it. 

            Mia laughed.  “I can eat you.” she smiled, mischievously.

            Lu Han turned red at the thought of doing anything more than kissing with Mia.  Shouldn’t she be the one that’s blushing?, he thought.  Shouldn’t I be the one that’s initiating everything?  Why are the roles switched?

            She bit her bottom lips.  “Oh!  You’re blushing~” she teased.  “You look so cute when you do that.”

            Lu Han shook his head, unable to look at her.  He finally did so when Mia touched his face to wipe something away from his lips.  He leaned in and kissed her.  It was soft and slowly at first, but it quickly got steamy in the car.  His hands had a mind of his own and before he knew it, they were under Mia’s shirt…  Feeling the material of her bra.  She was softly, as she pulled him closer to her.

            This is wrong.  She’s still a , thought Lu Han, as he pulled his hands away.  And, I intend to keep it that way until we get married.

            He broke the kiss and quickly pulled back.  He was breathing hard as he stared at his girlfriend.  The scene was like how it was back in the janitor’s closet in Thailand.  Mia’s lips were swollen and red by his , nibbling mouth and her skin was showing.  Her shirt was pulled halfway up, revealing her pale torso.

            Mia was about to pull it down when Lu Han reached out and stopped her.  He leaned in and kissed her stomach, as she giggled under him.  Eventually, her giggling became more sensual as she moaned with every wet kiss he gave her skin.  Her hands run through his hair as her breathing became heavier, mirroring his.  Every now and then, she would let out a sensual groan and that made him want to go down south.

            Lu Han stopped and looked up, knowing that things would go wrong if he continued.  Mia’s chest was heaving up and down with her breathing.  He swallowed hard, as he had a sudden urge to want to take her to the back seats and do even more provocative things to her.  Lu Han’s not the type to display intimate moments like that in public, but it seemed that Mia has changed him in some ways…  He quickly pulled away and tugged down her shirt.

            “L-Lu Han…” said Mia, as she sat up.  “Why?”

            He couldn’t look at her.  “For the longest time, the reason why I had denied my feelings for you was because I couldn’t live with the fact that I always take things too fast in all of the relationships I’ve had…” he explained, looking straight ahead.  The car was fogged up by their intense kissing session.  “I don’t want us to move things too fast.”

            “We’ve been together for 3 months already.” said Mia, softly.  “You and Seohyun had within the first 3 weeks you two started dating…”

            Lu Han pursed his lips together as he turned to face her.  “You don’t understand, Mia!” he said, getting angry.  “That was it!  That was all that I had with her.  I want to make love to you, not just have .  I respect you.  If I didn’t, then we’d gone through 3 boxes of condoms already…  I hope you understand where I’m coming from.  I care a lot about you and would never want to hurt you in any form or way…  Especially if you’re not ready to lose your ity yet.”

            An awkward silence fell over the pair as he watched Mia.  She avoided looking at him with the touchy topic.  He heard her swallowed hard and turned to face him.  “W-When are we going to do it then?” she asked.

            On our wedding night, replied Lu Han.

            “I don’t know.” he said out loud.  “Whenever you’re ready, I guess…  And, I’m sure you weren’t ready earlier, right?”

            Mia didn’t answer for a while.  “Yeah.” she said.  She smiled at him.  “Sorry for making it hard on you earlier.”

            Lu Han smiled back, cupping her face.  At least she understands how…  Hopefully, she won’t make any moves to set me off, he thought.

            “We needed to have that talk anyways…” he said.  “It’s quite hard at home when…”

            “Mason is always around.” groaned Mia.

            Lu Han laughed.  “Maybe I should bring him around to keep us in check.” he suggested.

            Mia opened to say something, but she hesitated.  “Yeah, I think he’d be the best person to keep us in line.” she agreed.  “I’m tired…  Let’s go to the dorm.”

            “Hmm…” nodded Lu Han, as he opened the door.  “Mia, I’ll open your door for you.”  She nodded her head, staying still.  “So, I’m going to be sleeping in Yixing’s bed?”

            “Well, yeah.” laughed Mia.  “He likes and respects you.”

            “I like the kid as well.” replied Lu Han, as he closed his door. 

            He went to the trunk and grabbed a small duffle bag of his clothes and a bag full of food-filled plastic containers.  Lu Han opened the door for Mia, like a gentleman.  As she stepped out of the car, he quickly gave her a small kiss on the lips.  Then, he took her hand.

            “So…  Who’s the lucky guy that gets to share the on-screen kiss with you again?” asked Lu Han, as they made their way to the elevator.

            Mia laughed.  “Kyungsoo.” she replied.

            “Ah~” replied Lu Han, with a nod.  “I’m praying that you two aren’t meeting in the middle of the night to practice kissing.”

            Mia laughed again as she pressed the button for the elevator.  “I’ll only do it with you.” she said.  “Like so many other things we’ll do together.”  Lu Han raised his eyebrows at her.  “Imagine if I had to do a scene…”

            His face became sour.  “I’d be pissed as hell.” he replied.

            Mia laughed again, as she pinched Lu Han’s cheeks.  “Don’t be stupid.” she said.  “I wouldn’t take that role even if they pay me a billion.”  He smiled and kissed her softly until they heard the elevator door opened.

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

            That was an extremely LONG chapter…  Hope you all enjoyed!! 

            So many kissing scenes….  And, yes…  There was another “y scene.”  And, the topic is NOW discussed.  Please don’t expect anything -worthy for a while!!

            And, Lu Han isn't exactly communicating to Mia regarding his feelings about wanting to get married.  Well, that's a topic that will be discussed in the far future.

LOVE,

loveFORyunho