Chapter 23

99% Males 1% Females

            “Did it ever cross your mind that you’re tense like that because you don’t know how to kiss?” asked Lu Han.

            Mia sent him a glare.  “Of course, stupid.” she replied.

            Lu Han got mad.  There he was, trying to help her out, again, and she was being inconsiderate.  He reached in between the space that divided the two and pulled Mia close to him.  He could feel her tense up under his fingertips.

            “Look, relax.” stated Lu Han, softly.  He looked down at Mia as she did as he commanded.  “Just…  Follow my lead.”

            Lu Han softly pressed his lips against Mia’s.  She responded by kissing back weakly since she was a beginner.  She was unsure of what to do.  Lu Han just continued to kiss her softly until her kisses were just as strong as his.  All the sudden he felt himself her lips out of habit, which made him pulled out of the kiss.

            “Sorry.” breathed Lu Han, unable to make eye contact with Mia.

            He heard her swallowed hard and took in a deep breath.  “It’s OK.” he heard her say, softly.  “It’s supposed to be a passionate kiss scene…”

            Lu Han glanced back at Mia, confused.  “Really?” he asked. 

            He quickly thought about the role that Mia got.  Was the character really supposed to be seductive?  If she was, then she didn’t fit the part.

            “Yeah.” replied Mia, out of distaste.

            Lu Han rubbed his face with his hands.  “I don’t know.” he said.  “That’s really crossing the line right there…”

            “I know…  But!!  I rather practice with you then with Kibum because I’m closer to you.” said Mia.

            Lu Han let out a groan.  “Perhaps it’s because we’re so close, that’s why it feels so natural.” he remarked, rolling his eyes.  “We just had to be friends, huh?”

            “You’re the one that said it first.” replied Mia.

            “Damn.” said Lu Han.  “I did…”

            He took in a deep breath and looked down at Mia.  It didn’t seem like she really minded.  She cared more about getting the experience down then dealing with how awkward it was.  Since Mia was with him when he was reading the diary, then he might as well be there for her with the stupid kissing scene she has to do.

            Lu Han closed his eyes tiredly.  “Let’s get the show going then.” he said, and opened his eyes.

            He leaned over and kissed Mia softly.  He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him quickly.  The soft kiss deepened slowly into a French kiss.  Lu Han wanted to quickly get into the French kiss and get it over with, but he was being nice to Mia since she’s never experienced something like this before.  So, he was a good guy and slowly guiding her through it.

            By the time Lu Han and Mia pulled away from the kiss, they were breathless and it took them 5 minutes.  The kiss was supposed to be a quick passionate kiss, not a super slow and long one.  Lu Han cursed in his mind.

            He looked at Mia, tired.  “I think this is good for now.” he said.

            She nodded her head in agreement.  The pair went back to bed as if nothing had happened.

 

 

            Lu Han woke up to the sound his alarm the next morning and was tired.  It was set for 9 AM.  He sat up in bed and shivered.  It wasn’t because he was cold; it was because he had a dream about Mia.  They had a passionate kiss in the stupid dream.

            Lu Han scoffed as he got out of bed.  “As if we didn’t already kiss enough in the middle of the night.” he commented, rolling his eyes.

            He headed downstairs to the kitchen to find Mia making breakfast.  Uncle and Aunt Chung are not down yet so it was just the two of them.   Mia had stopped stirring whatever it was that she was making at the stove to take a sip of coffee when Lu Han came into the kitchen.

            He didn’t say anything and came to her side.  He quickly lifted the lid to see a pot of congee.  Lu Han turned away from the stove and took the cup of coffee that was in Mia’s hand.  He quickly took a sip without thinking.  After the sip, something crossed Lu Han’s mind.  He quickly passed the cup back to Mia without looking at her. 

            “What the hell?  Did we just share a cup of coffee together?” he asked, as he took a step away from her.

            “Well, good morning to you too.” replied Mia, as she drank her coffee.

            Lu Han stared at the girl at his side.  FYI, I DON’T SHARE UTENSILS WITH PEOPLE, YOU DARN PERSON!!, he thought.  

            Mia glanced over at Lu Han and gave him a glare.  “What the hell is up your this morning?” she replied.  He could tell that she was edgy too.

            “Well, if you didn’t come bothering me for a stupid how-to-kiss session, then I might’ve woken up with good sleep.” replied Lu Han.

            Mia rolled her eyes.  “You’re the one that took my first kiss.” she said.  “ it up, dude!  , you only lost 10 minutes of sleep.”

            Lu Han glared down at the midget.  He didn’t want to argue anymore in case Uncle and Aunt Chung walks in.  The last thing he wants is for them to think that he and Mia are in a secret relationship with each other.

            “OK.” he said.  “I’m sorry.”

            Mia raised an eyebrow.  “OK?” she asked and flashed him a confused look.  “Sorry?  Is there something wrong with you?”  He didn’t say anything.  “Look, it’s completely normal to share utensils with people unless if you’re some germophobe…”

            “Of course not.  I just don’t like sharing.” replied Lu Han.

            “Oh~  You’re a pretty possessive person, huh?” asked Mia, as she turned off the stove.

            “What?” asked Lu Han, confused.  “No!”

            “Are you sure?” asked Mia, as she looked over her shoulder.  “You don’t like to share.  God, I feel bad for the next girlfriend you’re going to have.”

            Lu Han let out a frustrated groan.  “Just tell me when you guys are eating breakfast, I’m going back to sleep.” he said, as he stomped back upstairs.

            He fell back asleep quickly and was woken up by someone shaking him.  It was Mia.

            “Hey, I brought up the breakfast for you.” she said.

            “Why?  What about your parents?” asked Lu Han.

            “They already ate.  They were in a hurry this morning so we decided to eat without you.” replied Mia.  “Remember?  They have to go to Japan because Dad is the financial consultant for a Japanese company.  They have a week long meeting regarding everything from gross profits and etc.”

            “Oh…” replied Lu Han, groggily.

            He sat up in bed and closed his eyes slowly.  He looked up at Mia and she was standing by his bed side like last night.  It was as if she was anticipating for something again.

            What the hell?  We need to get this stupid kissing thing over with, thought Lu Han.  Uncle and Aunt Chung are out of the house, so that means that we won’t get caught…  And, I wouldn’t be mistaken as Mia’s boyfriend or whatever they would call me if they saw this.

            Lu Han got out bed and pulled Mia close to his body.  He could feel heat radiating from the soft flesh under Mia’s oversized tshirt.  After taking in a breath, Lu Han leaned in and kissed Mia.  The kiss at first was soft, but Lu Han quickly Mia’s lower lips, asking for entrance.  She parted her lips slightly when he rushed into with his.  He could feel her tense up, but she quickly relaxed as she opened bigger for him.  Lu Han explored almost every part of Mia’s mouth.  Although they have only kissed twice, she was learning well and fast.

            When they parted away from the kiss, there was a string of saliva connecting both of their bottom lips.  Mia leaned back in and Lu Han’s bottom lips softly to get rid of it.  She pulled away with a blush on her cheeks. 

            Lu Han could feel himself blush as well and quickly turned away.  He smiled, feeling accomplished.  He went and sat at the desk, where Mia had placed the tray of food.  He quickly opened one of the drawers and pulled out a lip balm, putting some on.  Before eating the food, Lu Han handed over the lip balm over to Mia as she approached him.  She took it and swiped it over lips.

            “I thought that you hated sharing.” she commented.

            “I do.” replied Lu Han, as he ate the congee.  It was cold probably because the kiss took too long.  “It’s kind of hard not sharing anything with you now because we’ve been each other’s faces ever since last night.  You have my germs and I have your germs now.”

            “You are a germophobe then!” accused Mia.

            “No.” replied Lu Han, as he took a bite of the steamed bun.

            “Then you are possessive!!”

            “No!”

            Mia rolled her eyes.  “You have to be either one of those statements or both!!” she said.

            Lu Han sent her a look.  “Neither of your accusations are true.” he stated.

            “Then, it is denial.” said Mia.

            “I was just saying the germ thing because it’s true.” replied Lu Han.  “And, I don’t like sharing things because I just never did.”

            “Ah~  The one child syndrome.” nodded Mia.

            Lu Han was about to say something, but she quickly planted a kiss on his lips.  He was a bit taken back and became speechless.  Mia laughed and patted him on the shoulder.

            “Exactly, Lollipop.” she said and motioned to leave the room.  “I hate the fact that I remember this…  But, we should probably do a run through of the kiss scene.”

            Lu Han rolled his eyes and let out a groan.  That would have been nice if that kiss was the end of that, he thought.

 

Author’s Note:

            Glad that you guys enjoyed that last chapter I updated!!!  This one is definitely juicier, so I hope you guys enjoyed the kisses in this chapter.  ^^

            Hmmmm…  I would say that you would have to be pretty close to some guy to just kiss him like that…  I think I would be freaking attached to Lu Han if that ever happens to me.  LOL

LOVE,

loveFORyunho