THIS IS Chapter 58! NOT 57!!

99% Males 1% Females

A/N: As all of you are aware, AFF has been going haywired lately.  THIS IS CHAPTER 58!!  CHAPTER 57 PROBABLY DIDN'T CARRY OVER!   And, by the way, you guys should listen to this too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYoxBQ03wUQ          

            Kris stared blankly at the Weibo post that Lu Han had made.  “Although it ended adruptly, Seohyun, you were a good companion…  Regardless, we made the right choice to end it here and now.  Thank you.

            First of all, Kris thought that his friend was going to get in a relationship with Mia considering what happened the last time he saw them together.  Lu Han was being completely possessive of Mia…  If he had known that Lu Han wasn’t going to pursue Mia, then he would have done so for the guy.  And, knowing how Mia was generally attracted to him as well…  They would have been an item by now.  Kris took a deep breath, as he read the most recent post.

            “Mia, you’re the best~!  You’re like a breath of fresh air.  Always love hanging out with you…  Kris, Mason, you, and I will have a blast in Thailand!!

            Kris cocked his head to the side, examining the update.  Lu Han and the Chung family were in New York at the time…  And, it seems like Lu Han has became more official with his friendship with Mia.  There were pictures of them everywhere on his Weibo page.  Even his main picture was with her.  Some of Kris and Lu Han’s acquaintances asked if Mia was his new girlfriend…  Obviously, the guy replied, “No!  She’s only my friend!

            Kris rolled his eyes.  When is Lu Han ever going to realize how fond he is of Mia?  As much as he would want to be with Mia, he wondered how Lu Han would react.  Even if it wasn’t him, what would happen when Mia gets a boyfriend?  Kris could only imagine how horrified Lu Han would be.  The guy has always been a gentleman, but is never the one to last in a long term relationship…  So, why is he keeping Mia around, even if they are only friends?  Or, that they are family friends and it’s just easier to be friends than not?

            Well, if Mia and Lu Han did have gotten into a relationship she would want him to commit for sure.  Does he have a commitment problem?  Or, is he just too dense to realize how smitten he is by Chung Mia?  Kris has never seen him acted the way he has with any other girl besides Mia...  First of all, Lu Han has never taken any girl home before.  Yet, alone offer.  Or, reacted the way he did when she disappeared from the dance floor…

            Maybe Lu Han really doesn’t realize his feelings…, thought Kris.  That’s probably why their relationship is still in the same place as it has always been.  And, Mia lacks experience.  So, she probably doesn’t know how to pick up any subconscious hints that Lu Han always leaves around.  Kris smiled at the thought of Mia.  God, she’s so cute with her innocence.

            He quickly glanced down at his watch.  It was already 3 PM and he was supposed to meet them already.  As soon as Kris stood up and grabbed his suitcase, his phone rang.  It was Lu Han.

            “Hey, Kris!  Where are you?” he asked.

            “I’m to your left, at the seats.” he replied, as he spotted Lu Han from the back. 

            Lu Han is always noticeable with his skinny, lanky body.  And, Kris could tell that the short figure next to him was Mia.  They were tightly holding hands, as a sea of people engulfed them.  Lu Han quickly turned his head in Kris’s direction.  He flashed a smile as he hung up.  Mia beamed Kris a smile from Lu Han’s side, making him smile in return.

            She’s still as cute as ever, he thought.

            The pair turned to the people following them and said something to them.  From what it seems like, Mia’s parents and brother was there as well along with Mr. Ching.  Kris quickly grabbed the handle to his suitcase and headed over to the group.  He smiled as he approached them and introduced himself politely to Mia’s family.

            “Kris!” said Lu Han, hugging him.  “How are you?!”  He was smiling like a mad man.

            Mia and him aren’t together, are they?, thought Kris.

            “I’m good.  How was New York?” he asked.

            “Hot and humid!” complained Mia, as Kris looked down at her. 

            He let out a laugh.  “Isn’t Korea hot and humid during the summer as well?” he asked.

            “Yeah, but we don’t live in the city.  We live in the suburbs, so it’s usually cooler.” explained Mia.

            Mia’s brother laughed.  “I told you to bring light clothing.” he said.  He turned to Kris and stuck out his hand for a handshake.  “Hi, Kris.  I’m Mia’s brother, Mason.”

            He smiled and took his hand.  “It’s nice to meet you.” he said.  “I’ve heard a lot of good things about you from Lu Han.”

            “Really?” asked Mason, surprised.  He looked over at Lu Han and let out a warm laugh.  “I’m not worth to be praised of.

            “Mason Ge, don’t say that!” quickly said Lu Han, making him child-like.

            Kris observed silent and turned to look at Mia.  She was watching Lu Han and Mason with a small smile.  They last time they’ve talked face to face was when he told her that they should be friends.  Besides that, they have texted back and forth before and caught up to how each other was doing…

            It seems like I still like her, thought Kris, as he looked away.  But, there’s Lu Han.

            Kris quickly glanced down at their hands.  Lu Han’s thumb was Mia’s knuckles as he turned to face her.  Kris looked up at her and she was staring at him.  She suddenly smiled in his direction, causing Lu Han to turn to him.  There was an unexplainable look on Lu Han’s face. 

            Are you jealous much?, asked Kris, silently.  He smiled at Lu Han and then looked in Mia’s direction.  This better not become a love triangle.

 

***********************************

 

            I changed my clothes into a bikini.  It took us two hours to get to the resort, which is right by the beach with the warm ocean.  The weather was pretty hot and humid.  I didn’t feel like buying a new bikini, so I just stuck with my old one from a last year.  It was an orange bikini with lace ruffle ts. 

            I didn’t bring any other tank tops, so the only one I had with was white.  We were going to be there for a week and I was obviously under packed.  I could have bought some things in New York, but was too lazy to make room in my suitcase.  And, considering the fact that I will be in Beijing with Lu Han and Kris for the next few weeks as well, I regretted not bringing more clothes.

            I quickly threw on a pair of cotton gym shorts that literally glued onto my skin and the tank top.  I exited the bathroom and Mason looked up from his bed.  He was reading a book.  We were sharing a room with two beds.  He let out a low whistle.

            “I don’t know about that, Mia.” he said, with a disapproving voice.  He quickly scanned me from head to toe.  His lips formed a frown.

            I rolled my eyes, as I threw my worn clothes into my empty suitcase.  I’ve already put all of my clothes into the drawers that the resort provided for us.  “It’s hot, Mason!” I defended.

            “I know.” he said, as he got off the bed.  “You’re growing up…”  He gave me a cute pout and I just rolled my eyes.

            Mason was wearing his grey and dark blue swimming trunks and an aqua/white ombre a tank top, revealing his chiseled arms.  For a second, I wondered if he really would swim.  I know that he’s super tired considering how he didn’t really have sleep before we left New York.  Lu Han and he spent the night before left at the clubs while I caught up on my beauty sleep.  We met Kris and Lu Han in the hallway as we headed down to the pool. 

            “Of all colors, you’re wearing white?!” asked Lu Han, horrified.  He and Kris were wearing their black Ray Ban sunglasses and I could see him raise his eyebrows, out of dislike.

            “I didn’t have any other color!” I explained, as I rolled my eyes.

            Lu Han gave me a look of disbelief, as if I was trying to get attention from boys or something.  I just shook my head. 

 

 

            I was so glad that we reached the pool and wanted to jump in right away.  But, Mason stopped me and reminded me about sunblock.  He even brought me an extra towel just in case there weren’t any more by the pool.

            “Mia, what do you want to drink?” asked Kris, as he turned to me.  The boys were ordering smoothies.

            I just shrugged, unsure.  I was busy applying sunblock so I wouldn’t get a sun burn.  “Strawberry mango?” I said.

            “And, one Strawberry Mango smoothie.” repeated Kris, to the server as he took our orders.

            We were sitting in lounge chairs under a cabana by the pool.  It was cool and nice, being right by the ocean.  We could have gone to the beach, but the guys wanted to spend the whole day there tomorrow.  Besides, we only had 2 hours until dinner at one of the three restaurants there.

            “Mason, put sunblock on my back.” I said, as I handed him the bottle and turned my back towards him.

            He took it silently and started some on me.  As he did so, I glanced over at the pool.  There were a lot of people in there, having so much fun.  I sighed.  After Mason was done, I would still have to wait for 15 minutes for the sunblock to sink into my skin for it to keep me fully protected.

            I turned to look at Lu Han and Kris.  They were both looking at Mason and I with dazed stares.  My face scrunched up in disgust.  Oh, God!  They better not be checking me out, I thought.

            “What?” I asked, irritated.

            Lu Han frowned.   “We’re not looking at you.” he explained.

            I looked over my shoulder to find a beautiful European young woman in a sequined, light blue bikini.  She looked like model with her legs that went on for miles and small, nice waist.  The only problem was that I thought her s were too big.  They look like a cup D and fake for the body type she had.  She was standing exactly right behind Mason and I.

            I rolled my eyes, as I looked over at the two young boys.  “Get your minds out of the gutter, you two.” I said.

            “I’m just observing, Mia.” explained Lu Han, as his eyes traveled to mine.

            “I’m just wondering if they’re real…” chimed in Kris.

            Mason let out a soft chuckle.  “Me too.” he said.  “Mia, I’m done putting the sunblock on your back.”

            As soon as the 15 minutes was up, I quickly peeled off my shorts and jumped into the pool.  Before I knew it, an hour passed by and Mason was calling me to get back to the cabana to get dried.  The water was so cool and calming that I didn’t want to get out at all.  And, it was a fresh water pool so there was no irritating chlorine smell.  I quickly got out and headed towards the cabana.  I was squeezing the water out of my hair when I was approached by some beautiful, lean, and cut Asian young man.

            “Hey.” he said, casually as if we’ve met before.  I looked around confused.  He flashed me a breath taking smile.  “Is this yours?”  He held up an expensive-looking diamond anklet.

            “No.  Sorry about that.” I said, with an apologetic smile.  I shook my head and then continued to walk towards the cabana.  Since it was breezy and getting cooler, I was cold.

            “Wait!” he said, softly.  That grabbed my attention and I turned around to face him.  He approached me and had a smirk on.  “Why don’t we go back to my room and each other?  I think it’s time I try out a new type of girl.

            I shot him a disgusted look.  “No!” I said, offended.  “I have a boyfriend.”  I quickly turned away from him and walked towards the cabana.

            Mason was too busy reading his book, meanwhile Kris and Lu Han flashed me curious looks.  “What happened?” asked Lu Han, curious.

            “I don’t want to talk about it.” I said, as I dried myself with the towel.

            “Did he say something offending to you?” asked Kris, worried.

            “What?!” asked Mason, alarmed.  He was tuned in with the world again.  “Mia, what happened?

            “We can talk about this back in the room.” I muttered, as I furiously tried to dry my hair.  “We need to head back anyways.

            “You better tell us all the details.” demanded Mason, knowing me too well.

            “OK, OK.” I said, as I ran my fingers through my wet hair. 

            I looked up from the ground and saw the creepy guy in a few cabanas away.  He raised a glass of red wine to me and drank it.  Worried, I turned to look at Kris as he got off his lounge chair.  If I had to choose between Lu Han and Kris, I’d rather choose Kris as my fake boyfriend for now.  Lu Han would be too annoying.

            “Hey, Kris.” I said, softly. 

            “Hm?” he responded.  I waited for him to look at me.

            “Can you pretend to be my boyfriend?” I pleaded, softly.  Kris’s eyes widened as his eye brows shot up, surprised.  I had to whispered, “Don’t act like that!  That creepy guy is watching!

            From Kris’s facial expression, I could tell that he was going to say no.  He opened his mouth, but a warm laugh interuppted him.  “Wow.  That sure makes you sound desperate.” Lu Han answered for me.  “You would even force Kris to be your boyfriend?  That’s a side of you that I’ve never seen.

            I glared at him, as we walked out of the cabana.  All the sudden, I felt a sharp slap across my bottom.  I yelped and hit Lu Han’s arm.  And, he just continued to laugh.

            “Now, he’s your boyfriend.” pointed out Kris, with a laugh.

            “Might as well, Mia.” agreed Mason, with a smile.  He looked over at Lu Han.  “Don’t treat her so roughly, Lu Han.  People will know you two aren’t together.”

            “Actually, they always look like a couple.” commented Kris. 

            Lu Han let out another laugh, as he grabbed my hand.  I wanted to shake his off of mine, but I quickly glanced over at the creepy guy.  He was no longer there and was relieved to know.  I tightened my hand around Lu Han’s grip.

 

 

            We were seated at a nicely decorated round table.  Lu Han sat on one side and Kris on the other.  I quickly glanced through the menu, unsure of what to order.  I really wanted to try Thai curry since I’ve heard so much of it.

            I looked up at the waiter, who was waiting patiently for everyone to decide.  I smiled and said, “I would like to have the Massaman Curry please.”

            He nodded his head and quickly scribbled it down.

            Lu Ha leaned in on me.   “I’m not really sure what to get.” he said.

            “Does it look like I know what to get too?  Just get something.” I replied.

            “And, I would like to get the Kailan with Crispy Pork.” said Lu Han, as he set his menu down.

            He let out a breath into my face and I glanced over at him.  He blinked slowly, obviously tired.  I flashed a small smile and he did in return.  I reposition myself in my seat when I looked up.  The creepy guy from earlier was sitting a table away from us, by himself.  He was eyeing me with those scary, beady eyes of his.

            I turned to Lu Han and frowned.  I had to pull him close, so my parents and Uncle Ching couldn’t hear.  “That weird guy from earlier is sitting over there.” I whispered into his ear.  I didn’t want to point in the guy’s direction because it would just be obvious.

            For a moment, Lu Han scanned the room like a dork.  He made it so obvious that I just wanted to bang my head against the table.  Eventually, he found the guy.  It seemed like they had a staring contest for a few seconds.  I looked over at my parents and Uncle Ching.  They had just barely turned to waiter to tell them what they wanted to order, with their backs facing us.  I quickly gave Lu Han a peck on the cheek, grabbing his attention.

            He smiled at me as our eyes met.  Then, he quickly looked down at the closed menu in front of him.  I stared at him closely.  Is Lu Han blushing?, I thought, surprised.  Weird…

            I quickly pulled my stare away from him and onto Kris.  He was taking a sip from the glass of water, as he glanced over at me.  “I was looking at the things to do tonight and there’s a club here as well.” he suggested.  “Do you guys want to go?”

            “Aren’t you tired, Kris?” asked Lu Han, surprised.  The dark circles under his eyes were getting darker and more noticeable as seconds passed.

            Mason let out a laugh.  "Lu Han and I are way too tired to go clubbing again.  Not only are we tired, but we're serverly jet lagged as well." he commented.

            Before the boys started to debate about whether or not we should go clubbing tonight, I stood up and excused myself.  I needed to use the restroom or I know I’ll feel antsy throughout dinner.  Before the waiter left, I asked him where the bathroom was.  I quickly headed to a long, quiet hall in the back of the restaurant, where it was located.  The women’s bathroom was surprisingly empty, which I was grateful for. After I was done with my business, I quickly headed back to the main part of the restaurant when I ran into the freak from earlier.

            “Hey…” he said, with a sly smile.

            I quickly dodged him and tried to walk past him when he grabbed my arm.  “What the hell are you doing?!” I asked, loudly.

            Unfortunately, no one could hear me.  The conversations from the main part of the restaurant were too loud and drowned my voice.  The guy yanked me into the janitor’s closet and pushed me against one of the walls, as he closed the door.  He was still wearing that disgusting smile of his.  He scanned me from head to toe.  I shrink into a corner, not wanting him to look at me in that way.  And, it wasn’t like I was wearing anything that showed a lot of skin.  It was just a simple light, black spaghetti dress that came down to my knees.

            “Why don’t you just give in?” he asked, as he tried to touch my face.  I quickly batted him away.  “Why are you playing around with me?  I know that guy isn’t your boyfriend…

            I opened my mouth to say something when someone pulled the janitor’s closet open.  It was Lu Han and he was wearing a death glare.  Lu Han quickly threw a punch into the guy’s face.  “I am her boyfriend, you douchebag!” he yelled, as he came to my side.

            As the guy was holding his face, he glared at Lu Han.  “Yeah, right.” he said.  “Prove it!  Have with her right now!!

            My face scrunched up, in disbelief.  “Are you serious?!!  What kind of addict are you?!!” I screamed.

            I had more to say, but Lu Han quickly pulled me into a kiss.  I tried to fight him off of me and he quickly held my arms above my head as he continued to kiss me.  I in a breath as Lu Han nibbled on my lower lips.  His mouth was hungry for more as he entered my mouth.  I pulled him closer as he slipped in between my legs.

            Oh, God!  I don’t want my first time to be in a dirty janitor’s closet with my best friend, I thought.  He’s not even my boyfriend!!

            I could feel Lu Han’s hot hand under my dress as he repositioned my leg, as if he knew what he was doing.  He dangled my leg on his as he spread his legs in between mine.  All the sudden, there was something that was building up in pit of my stomach as he placed one of his hands on my hips.  Lu Han pushed me against his body.  I could feel the mold of his body, but most of all Little Lu Han, and I let out a small groan against his lips, breaking the kiss.  My hands went through his soft hair. 

            “Lu Han…”I breathed out his name.

            I could feel his chest heaving up and down as his heart started to race.  I pulled away from his face to look at him.  He looked like a lost and confused puppy.  He quickly looked over his shoulder and then to the wall behind us.  Lu Han pulled himself away from me and swallowed hard.  The only two people in the closet was us.  The guy didn’t even bother to close the door all the way, leaving a crack of light into the dark closet. 

            “The guy is gone.” Lu Han croaked, softly.  He quickly cleared his throat as he glazed over me.

            I quickly looked down at myself.  I was in a complete mess for sure.  One of my spaghetti straps fell off and was exposing my skin-colored bra.  And, one of my thighs was completely exposed because Lu Han had tucked a side of my dress under my .  I fixed my clothing mishaps as I quickly glanced over to a small mirror on the wall. 

            My hair was in a complete mess.  I quickly pulled it into a bun, as I observed my red, swollen lips.  I glanced over at Lu Han.  He was watching me, silently.  The condition of his lips mirrored mine along with his messy hair.  My hand reached up and was about to fix Lu Han’s hair when he stopped me.  He held my hand for a second and let go.

            “It’s OK.” he said, as he ran one of his hands through his hair quickly.  “Why don’t I get out first and then you can get out a few seconds later so no one would think something actually did happen?

            “Sure.” I replied.

            My eyes flicked down to Lu Han’s lips from his eyes.  Nothing happened, I thought.  Nothing happened.  For some reason, a wave of guilt washed over me.  I didn’t really understand why until my mind started to wonder to someone.  Lee Jonghyun.

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

           I know, I’m becoming completely cliché at the moment!!  But, I couldn’t help it…  I really wanted something ual to happen again to Mia and Lu Han before the love triangle is begins.

            And, sorry for the ultra LONG chapter!  (FYI: This chapter is longer than my usual updates.)  Hope you all enjoyed this ually intense chapter and got some insight on what Kris thinks!  ^^

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

P.S.