Chapter 69

99% Males 1% Females

 

*********************************

 

            Lu Han his lips as he looked over at Mia.  Her face was beautiful with her blushing cheeks as she smiled.  Her flushed face suddenly reminded him of what they had done the day before and he swallowed hard.  He felt his face heat up as he looked down at his cereal.  Lu Han and Mia had 4 rounds, to his amazement.  He didn’t want to because it was only their first time being intimate with each other.  But, somehow…  Mia got under his skin.

            I can’t believe that I gave in to her, he thought, feeling disappointed in himself.  It wasn’t that he didn’t enjoy it…  He was the one that had a as soon as he ed 4 times in a row after all.  It’s just that would have wanted them to wait until their wedding night.

            “So, you guys were gone for a long time yesterday.” commented Mason.

            “Hm?” asked Lu Han, confused. 

            Mason came to visit the family for Mia’s birthday.  He already started his semester at Yonsei and has been busy, according to Mia.  He got home about 20 minutes after Lu Han and she had left for their brunch/Mia’s birthday present.  They did have brunch, but it was in a hurry because Mia was so excited.  And, they didn’t get back until 5 PM and her birthday dinner was at 6 PM.

            “W-Well…” started Lu Han, as he looked up. 

            Mason was distracted, as he stared at Mia.  Lu Han looked over at her.  He frowned.  He didn’t realize that she was walking a bit different this morning.  They didn’t sleep together last night since he didn’t want anything going on, considering that they had such a racy afternoon already.

            “Mia, why are you walking like that?” asked Mason, worried.

            “I’m sore!” she replied.

            Mason laughed.  “From what?  You didn’t even exercise after-” He stopped midsentence and, then, blinked.  He took a good look at Lu Han and the younger man swallowed down the food in his mouth, afraid.  “You two…”

            “What?” asked Mia, clueless.

            Lu Han quickly got out of his chair and walked over to her.  He stood behind Mia, using her as a shield from her brother.  Mason was wearing an angry look as he glanced at the two.  Lu Han quickly placed his hands on her hips and she let out a whimper.

            “Lu Han, it hurts…” she groaned softly out of pain.

            “Sorry.” he said, as he dropped his hands.  Lu Han knew well that Mia had to be sore from their afternoon activity the day before…  He was well aware that both of them were way too excited about being together intimately, but he should have controlled himself.  He watched Mason as the brother raised an eyebrow at them.

            He took in a deep breath.  “If you two were going to have , couldn’t you two do it in a more discreet way?” he asked, as he rolled his eyes.

            “W-We were-” started Lu Han.

            “It was my fault.” interrupted Mia.  “I was the desperate one.  And, I was the one that came up with the idea for us to do it.”  Mason’s lips parted and he closed his eyes slowly, in disbelief.  She started to giggle.  “Oh my God, Mason!  It felt so-”

            “I don’t need to hear about it!” he said quickly, as he put his hand up to stop her.  He opened his eyes.  “Please don’t talk about it right now.”

            “Mason~” said Mia.  Lu Han could hear her pouting.

            “Mia!  It’s disturbing!” he replied, red in the face.  “I know that you two are young and wouldn’t mind doing that any day…  But, you don’t need to tell me right now.  And, it’s not like I don’t have either, but to have my mind wrap around the fact that my little sister is having now is weird.”

            She started to laugh and Lu Han just watched the siblings.  “Oh, Mason…  It’s OK.” she said, waving it off.  “It’s bound to happen.”

            “Yeah…  I know…” he said, with a monotone. 

            He sent a glare in Lu Han’s direction.  As if Lu Han could read his mind, he knew too well that the brother wanted to talk to him later…  The younger man just nodded his head, not wanting to get into trouble.

 

 

            Mason looked over at Lu Han and sighed.  “To be honest, I’m quite surprised that you two…  You know.” he said.  They were in Mason’s bed room and Mia was taking an afternoon nap.

            “I’m sorry.” replied Lu Han, hanging his head.  He had not only disappointed himself, but his future brother-in-law as well.

            There goes first impressions…, he thought.

            Mason let out another sigh.  “It’s alright…” he said.  “It’s bound to happen, like Mia said…”

            “But…  You’re mad.” said Lu Han, stating the obvious.

            “Of course, I’m mad.” replied Mason.  “But…”  He paused.  “But, as long as it was you then I don’t mind.”

            Lu Han blinked, confused.  “Why?”

            Mason smiled.  “Because I know that you love her.” he replied.  “And, that you will never force her to do anything that she doesn’t want.”  He laughed.  That was when Lu Han realized that Mia’s had affected her brother more than he had thought that it did.  He knew that the guy was worried, but he didn’t know how much Mason has distrusted other men with her.  Lu Han was glad to know that Mason trust Mia in his care.  “Mia is such a , little brat.”

            Lu Han chuckled and Mason sent him a look, making him stop midway his laugh.  “Yeah…  She is.” he said, softly.

            “I hope I can trust you to keep her in check, Lu Han.” said Mason.  “Don’t give into her…  I know you love her and all, but I don’t want her becoming pregnant this young.  And, when her career is just about to begin.”  He looked into the younger man’s eyes.  “I hope you understand.”

            “Of course.” said Lu Han, nodding his head.  “I completely understand your reasoning.  But, it’s hard to keep Mia calm once she gets riled up…”

            Mason laughed.  “Just distract her.” he said.  “Use food or something.”

            Lu Han chimed in the laughter.  “I think I will try that.” he said.

 

 

            Article: HJ Production Produces an Idol Musical Movie and hits off with a BOOM!

            Source: NewStars.com.kr

            A new production company called HJ Production has recently produced an idol musical movie that is has recently gone viral with its first teaser.  The musical movie, Hello Xiu Min-goon!, will be about a Chinese fangirl who transforms into a boy to enter to become a trainee due to the unbalanced boy to girl ratio within a fictional entertainment company, Déjà vu Entertainment.  With a recent interview with NewStar, the producer (Kwak Jaeyong) explains that the movie will reveal the realistic hardships of a foreign trainee, the long journey to debut, and the comic relief of gender bending. 

            The main thing that attracts many people, mostly teenagers and young adults, would be the main casting for the movie.  The entire cast is of new, unknown talents from all over Asia that processes not only great acting skills, but musical skills as well.  Kim Jaeyong explained that his motive with this movie is to have another example of how the Hallyu wave has touched most corner of Asia.

            The main cast consists of young actors from China, Japan, Thailand, and Korea.  They have been casted within the last year and have been training with dancing, singing, and dancing in preparation of filming the movie like any  trainee.  These actors have the potential to blow the entertainment industry away with their multi-talented group and they have not signed under any entertainment group as of yet.  Kim Jaeyoung claims that they have only casted the potential trainees for the movie and have not signed any contracts regarding having them debut under the production company. 

            “One of the main objectives is to promote these multi-talented youngsters under the limelight as actors, singers, and performers.” he explained. “When the production team and I came together with the idea for this movie, we didn’t want idols to be in this movie.  We want others, such as people that have not entered companies yet and have the potential to succeed, to have the chance to showcase what they truly have.  I had personally hand-picked the entire main cast and had not regret it once.  This cast is an interesting, refreshing group with a lot of different personalities that makes you want to love them.”

 

 

            Lu Han and Mia tried to ignore the stares they were receiving as they stepped into the cafeteria.  It’s not other people don’t already stare at them wherever they go, but today had a different aura.  Lu Han looked down at his girlfriend as her grip on his hand tightened.  The movie teaser has released a few days ago and the video went viral on the BYU student forum, to Mia’s dislike.  She didn’t like how they were now treating her.

            “N-Noona!” said a meekly, younger boy.  He handed out a notebook and a pen to Mia as his hand shook.  “M-May I get an autograph?”

            Lu Han and Mia stood there at the line, dumbfounded.  He was a bit surprised because everyone has been taking fancams of her instead.  Mia let out a small laugh.  “Are you sure?” she asked.  “There’s really nothing that people should fuss about.”

            The younger boy smiled.  “Don’t say that.” he said.  “Noona is a really sweet and caring person.  I know you are because you helped me find my class at the beginning of the semester when I was new to the campus… I hope to support you for as long as possible.”

            Mia smiled.  “That’s right!” she said.  “You’re the freshman that got confused!”

            “Yes, I am!” he nodded.

            Mia quickly scribbled her signature on the notepad.  Lu Han glanced over and noticed that it was different from her real, legal signatures.  He just smiled as she wrote in a note.  She handed the notebook back to the younger male and he accepted it generously.

            Lu Han laughed as he walked away with a huge smile.  “One fan down and many more to go.” he commented.

            Mia threw a punch into his shoulder and laughed with him.  “Don’t make me anxious!” she said.  “I have to worry about looking pretty and perfect all the time if I have fans around!”

            Lu Han continued to smile at her as he placed a stray hair behind her ear.  “You’re already perfect, Mia.” he said.

            “No one is perfect, Lu Han.” she counterattacked, with a blushing face.  He just continued to laugh as he pulled her closer to him.

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

            Hi, everyone!  Sorry about updating so late!  I have been PRETTY BUSY with life, so I hope you all understand.  ^^

            I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter!!  LOL  Mason catches on pretty quick…  Don’t fool around LuMia!

LOVE,

loveFORyunho