Chapter 73

99% Males 1% Females

            I let out a sigh, as I zoned out of what Yixing was saying.  He was reading the 10th and last question for the mini-interview.  There had been no questions regarding Lu Han yet, so I was glad.  I was thinking about him, how we are in the same town, and how I haven’t have time to see him.  We talked briefly for a minute or so before dinner with the cast. 

            He said that he and Kris weren’t going to be able to make it to the opening concert for the Chinese Tour.  The both of them were busy with work since they have their winter internships with their parents’ companies after all.  I remember being disappointed, but I know that there was going to be another concert in Beijing at the end of the week.  So, I was hoping that he would be able to make it to that one instead.

            “Mia?” yelled the entire cast, grabbing my attention.

            I turned to them, confused, and forgetting that I was on stage.  “What?” I asked, casually.

            Everyone except for me started to laugh.  I turned to look at the audience, completely confused.  “Mia, I was going to ask you a question.” laughed Yixing.  “And, you seemed to be dazed and completely in your own world.”

            “What?” I laughed.  “Just continue on.”  I waved for him to continue.

            “It’s a rather serious matter, Mia.” said Yixing, in a serious tone.  “And, I’m sure everyone in the audience wants to know as well…”  I raised my eyebrows, curious.  He smiled.  “Miss Mia, what does the young man named Lu Han mean to you?”  I heard the fans getting excited at the question and talked amongst each other.

            For a moment, I paused and looked in the area where I had hoped Lu Han would have been at.  I was searching to see his handsome baby face, but it was too far…  And, the spotlight was blinding me.  If it was off, I would be able to make him out in the sea of fans because he’s not an easy person to miss.  The image of his lovely face smiling at me made me tear up.  I missed him so much.

            It has been 5 months or so ever since I’ve last seen him…  All I wanted to do was to see him and I couldn’t because of the fame I have.

            I let out a cry and looked back at my cast mates.  They seemed surprised to see me crying as our fans became quiet.  “Lu Han is my best friend...” I whimpered into my mic.  My voice was an octave higher than it usual was from the lump in my throat.   The company had asked me to pass on these questions, but I forgot at the time.  “I-I didn’t know what true friendship was until I met Lu Han…  Please don’t hate him.”  I let out a loud cry and quickly pulled the mic away from my face.  As I wiped my tears away, I felt one of the girls wrapped their arms around my shoulders. 

            “Over these last few months, I have been feeling so much guilt towards my friend.” I cried, looking into the camera.   Even though cameras were no allowed in the concert, there has to be some fans taking fancams somewhere.  I was hoping that the video will become viral on Chinese sites and Lu Han will see it in the morning.  “I wish that I was a better friend by protecting him.  But, all I have done this whole time was lie and ignore questions like this regarding us…  So, here I am, telling the truth so I can protect him from now on.   Lu Han, I’m sorry that I dragged you into this mess.”  I bowed a 90 degree bow.  “Please forgive me.” 

            I stood upright again and swallowed hard.  I wasn’t done yet as I felt my eyes watered.  “To my good friend, Lu Han…  You’re not here with me today, but I know that these words will fly out to you on the wings of my fandom.” I said, selecting the most beautiful Chinese terms to explain how I feel.  “You know that I love you dearly and I hope to protect you with my love from now on into the far future.  And, I hope that all the pain that you have endured will become just become a fading memory just as all of the obstacles that has occurred to us so far…  Thank you for the beautiful friendship you have provided me on and on as time go by.   We will be together forever...” 

            I didn’t care anymore about what the company wanted me to do.  It wasn’t right how Lu Han was being treated by my fans because they didn’t know the truth…  I wanted them to know, so they could no longer judge him because of what they have seen on his Weibo.  Lu Han is more than that and if only they knew…

            And, it was time that my fans know the truth regardless of the consequences I would have to suffer.

            As I stepped off stage after the final song and goodbyes to our Chinese fans, I finally had time to reflect on my honesty.  I finally faced the fact that Lu Han would probably get even more hate messages after what I had said.  I suddenly felt guilty with my outburst because I tried to protect him, but had only made it worse.  I braced myself at all the yelling and screaming I was going to receive as the group and I went backstage.

            There was a huge group of the backstage team waiting for us.  I frowned and before I knew it I was pulled into a tight hug.  “Oh, Mia!!” cried one of the fashion stylists.  “What you said was so beautiful!!

            I pulled away and looked at Jaeyong.  He flashed me a small smile and gave me a thumbs up.  “There was no way the company and I could have gotten in the way between you and Lu Han.” he said.  “And, it’s about time that the fans know the-”

            “Mia!!” screamed Lu Han.

            I quickly turned towards the sound of his voice.  There is no way he’s here right now, I thought.  I felt myself tear up again as the team broke away and there stood Lu Han.  He was wearing a warm, wool trench coat, a suit, and his burgundy tie was loose around his neck.

            He was breathing hard and was sweating like he ran a mile as he blinked at me.  He smiled at me and I quickly ran into his arms.  “Lu Han, I missed you so much!!” I cried into his chest.  I looked up at him and continued to cry.  “You liar!!  You said that you couldn’t come!!

            Lu Han laughed like a child and placed one of his hands on my head.  “I wanted to surprise you.” he said, looking down at me with his beautiful doe eyes. 

            I let out a frustrated sigh and hit him lightly on the chest.  I wanted to be mad at him, but I couldn’t really.  I missed him too much and started to cry again, as I hugged him for the second time.

 

 

            I smiled at Lu Han as I leaned over and kissed him.  Jaeyong was being nice and was letting me stay over at his place for time while we were here.  Instantly, I felt Lu Han tensed and  pulled away to take a good look at him.

            “What’s wrong, Lu Han?” I asked.

            He ignored my eye contact and looked out the car window, into the garage of his mansion.  I pouted as I cupped his face with my hands.  I made him look into my eyes.  I smiled.  “What’s wrong?” I asked.

            Lu Han smiled back at me with his eyes twinkling.  He quickly kissed me.  “Nothing.  It’s just that it’s been so long since we’ve last kiss that it took me by surprise.” he said.  A blush crept over his cheeks as he pulled away his gaze.  “It seems like I’m so in love with you with you that just kissing you makes my heart race like crazy.”

            I didn’t believe him.  “My fans are making it really hard on you, aren’t they?” I asked. 

            He just smiled a small smile.  “They are...” he admitted.

            I frowned.  “Just ignore what they say…  Or, even better, take down your Weibo.” I suggested.  I grabbed Lu Han’s hands and held them tightly.  “Lu Han, please…  I don’t want you to suffer because of me any more…”

            “Mia, I will love until the end of the world, but I don’t want you to feel guilty all the time because of little things like hatemail and my antifans.” explained Lu Han, with a hardened face.  Then, his face softened.  He slipped out of my grip and cupped my face with his hands.  “Mia, you’re so brave to say what you said tonight to the people who will make your career happen…

            Before I could say anything back, Lu Han pulled me into a deep, passionate kiss.  I kissed him back eagerly, exploring the wet cavity of his mouth.  It has been so long since our last kiss that it was a bit awkward to start kissing again.  But, regardless, we quickly got used to it.  After a few breathless minutes, we pulled away…  There was a string of saliva that connected the bottom of our lips together. 

            I swallowed hard as I breathed hard into my boyfriend’s face.  He smiled as leaned back in and softly on the bottom of my lips.  I let out a soft groan as he did so.  “Lu Han.” I managed to say.

            He pulled away with a cocky smile on his lips.  He quickly it to tease me and I rolled my eyes.  I laughed as I shook my head.  We got out of the car and headed upstairs to Lu Han’s room.  Since Lu Han didn’t tell me that he was going to come to the concert, I had only brought my sweats to change out of the stage costume.  I didn’t really mind because I could always borrow Lu Han’s clothes.  I didn’t have the chance to say goodbye to everyone since I had to change quickly so we wouldn’t be stuck in traffic with fans, but I’m sure they were on their way to the hotel already.

            I quickly showered away the gunk, sweat, and makeup that the backstage team had put on me.  The makeup artists had to put makeup on my legs to make them look nice.  After getting cleaned, I quickly slipped into the clothes that Lu Han let me borrowed: his blue long sleeve shirt and a pair sweats to keep me extra warm.  I looked down at myself and let out a laugh.  His sweats bunched up at my ankles looking weird because I was too short.

            Lu Han smiled at me as I stepped out of the bathroom.  He was just changing out of his suit by his walk-in closet and was pulling off his shirt, revealing his smooth upper body. I laughed as I got on the bed.  I lay down on my side and tried to look as seductive as possible.

            “What?” laughed Lu Han, as he his lips on purpose.  “You’re looking at me like I’m a piece of meat.  Are you hungry?

            I rolled my eyes as I lay down on my back.  I let out a laugh and I could hear my boyfriend laughing with me.  “Shut up, Lu Han.” I said.

            “It’s true!” he defended, as he continued to laugh.

            I ignored staring at him as I heard him slid his pants off.  I looked up at the white ceiling with a smile on my face.  I could hear his footsteps come closer to the bed.  I controlled myself from staring at his body.  I know that Lu Han would be mad if I started to talk about provocative topics with him.

            “You know, I was really jealous when you had that y dance routine with Yixing…” he commented, randomly.

            “What?” I asked, in disbelief.  I quickly turned to face him…  And, it was too late before I even realized it.  There stood Lu Han in his green boxer brief.  I smiled, feeling naughty.  “I didn’t know that you could be jealous, Lu Han~

            He raised his eyebrows at me, surprised.  Obviously, the guy has no clue on how much he affects me.  A smile danced on his lips as he crawled onto the bed.  He hovered over me with the same mischievous I had on.  All the sudden he lowered himself down on me and I giggled, feeling excited.

            “You have no clue…” said Lu Han, softly.  “I was jealous as hell because Yixing had no clue that he’s lucky that you will even dance that way with him.

            I just laughed.  “You want me to dance like that with you?” I asked.

            “Well, yeah.” replied Lu Han, as he leaned closer to my face.  “Who doesn’t want their ultra hot girlfriend to dance like that with him?”

            “You think I’m hot?” I asked, completely surprised and excited.

            Lu Han laughed.  “Of course I think you’re hot.” he said.  Then, he looked down as he placed his hands on my s and gave it a light squeeze, making me moan.  “You have the best s ever.  And…”  His hands continued down and under the hem of the shirt, touching my skin and send electric shots throughout my body.  “You have the smoothest, softest skin ever.”  Lu Han lifted up the shirt and revealed my stomach.  He quickly kissed it with the softest kisses.

            All the sudden, he pulled away with a grin.  “Not only that, but I love you the most.” he finished.  And, with that, he got up and left.

            I frowned, wanting more.  “You are such a freaking troll!!!” I screamed, out of frustration as I pulled the shirt down.

            I could hear Lu Han laughing from the closet.  I looked over at him and his was staring at me in the face.  Before I could savor the moment, Lu Han quickly wrapped his lower body with a towel.  He looked over his shoulder at me and smiled, evilly.

            “There is no way we were going to do that again.  No matter how much you and I longed for each other.” replied Lu Han.

            I let out a frustrated groan just as he let out a hearty laugh.

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

            I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!!  ^^  I know it’s been a while, but as long as I keep on writing!  Yay!!

            MIA AND LU HAN'S RELATIONSHIP IS OUT NOW!!!  No more hiding!!!  Yay!!!!!!!!  I'm so happy for them!  (And, I almost cried when Mia told the truth...  It was so emotional for me.)

            Well, I was trying to wait until the story ends to introduce to you my new story…  But, I couldn’t help myself.  HERE IS THE DEBUT OF MY NEW LU HAN FANFIC: A CYBORG LIKE MY PERFECT BIAS!!  Hope you all enjoy!!

LOVE,

loveFORyunho