Decorations

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

Wooyoung got to the WGM set first before Suzy since he had no activities on. One of the staff members passed by and he said a quick hello as he walked around waiting for Suzy to arrive.

Then, a voice cut through the WGM home greeting all of the staff by name. Suzy came in and greeted Wooyoung with that gigawatt smile of hers.

Wooyoung: "Yo! Here we are again!"

Suzy: "Bet I can cook better than you today!"

W: "I was surprised at how well you can cook! Who knew a tough girl could be so........domestic"

S: "YAAAH!!"

She slapped Wooyoung hard on his shoulder as they kept on laughing. They were close enough to crack jokes about one another and it was something that kept their friendship together.

Director: "Hey guys! Its time to start"

Wooyoung and Suzy started heading to the set and started out entering the house. Once they had entered, they found a letter on the table. Wooyoung opened it and read it out aloud.

W: "Your home is a little plain don't you think? Why don't you add some decor to make your home a much more comfortable place to live in."

S: "I guess we're going out today and no cooking competition. Still, I'm going to beat you hands down."

W :" (snort) you wish."

They 'argued' all the way out the door.

On the street

Suzy: "We should get curtains. None of the rooms have any."

Wooyoung: "True. We could also get a few vases and some plants to brighten the ambience at home."

At the bouquet shop, They entered and started picking flowers to fit the house.

W: "Roses are a definite must"

Suzy: "You're such a hopeless dreamer. Everything about flowers are roses, roses, roses."

At that comment, Wooyoung squated with his head low in humiliation (Suzy was laughing) before coming back up with a return reply.

W: "Yah! What's wrong with me liking roses! At least I dream! They're supposed to be romantic aren't they?"

Suzy just rolled her eyes in mock irritation and said :"Once a fairy....always a fairy"

Wooyoung lowered his head once again in humiliation and followed her.

Suzy looked around until a particular flower caught her eye, one exhibiting radiant beauty.

S: "This flower is perfect!"

W :"It looks ok. Let's get that."

S: "Ok? Wooyoung!..... you don't even know what this flower is or means do you?"

W: "Rose makes perfect sense since we're married"

S: "This flower is Amaryllis, which represents the inner and outer beauty of a person."

W :"Ok....much more meaning than a rose, I admit. Let's get that!"

Wooyoung looked around and spotted another type of flower and grabbed a bunch of them.

W :"Hey Suzy! These look great!"

S: "Nice choice Wooyoung. The Alstroemeria flower represents a strong bond between two people.

W: "Yaaay! I picked a flower with meaning!"

They  took a few and paid the cashier before proceeding on to pick curtains and vases. More 'arguments' occured along the way and when they chose the curtains and vases

Back at the WGM home

Suzy was attempting to hang the curtains when Wooyoung's voice cut in.

W: "Yah! Too short to hang a curtain? Need help?"

S: "Shut up! I can do it myself"

Wooyoung just laughed loudly and proceeded to place the vases in the house and put flowers in them (+ soil and water).

S: "Yah! Why did you put the Amaryllis here when it doesn't match the surroundings! Are you colour-blind?"

W: "Yah! I'm not colour-blind!"

As they continued decorating the house, they just couldn't stop arguing and laughing at one another. At the end of the day, many of the staff teased them by calling them an old married couple.

One Week Later

On the day of the broadcast, the 2pm and Miss A members had decided to come together to watch without Suzy or Wooyoung around since they had schedules. They were laughing throughout the show,

Min: "hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!  These two are so sweet and perfect for each other! Look how often they quarrel!"

Taecyeon :"hahahahahahahahahahahah they're like an old married couple!"

At the end, they had laughed to the point that they had even shed tears from laughing too hard and they decided to sms the two lovebirds. Fei and Junsu sent the smses to them.

(Fei sms)

Suzy!! Your marriage is so funny and interesting! We laughed till we cried because the two of you quarelled most of the time! Your marriage is really a special one." hahahahahahahahahahahahaaha :p

(Junsu sms)

Yah!! You two quarrel so much! Are the two of you heading for a divorce! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha! I could have sworn I was watching a comedy sitcom

Wooyoung and Suzy sent roughly identical smses.

(reply)

YAAAH! He/She was asking for it! Anyway, that's what makes our marriage interesting. I enjoy arguing with him/ her. It makes our life more interesting.

The two groups saw their replies and laughed.

Junho: "Their replies are almost the same! They're definitely made for each other! hahahahahahahhahahaha"

Jia: "Its almost as if the two of them are in love!"

When Suzy and Wooyoung got home, they were constantly teased by their members and went to search for comments online about their performance on the show. Both found that they had been given nicknames by fans: The Argumentative/Arguing couple, the Alstroemeria couple (because they can 'argue' with one another due to their strong friendship with one another), and the quarelling couple.