Meeting The Parents

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

2PM Dorm

A shrill ringtone resounded in the dorm, signalling that there was an incoming call for one of the boys. Wooyoung rushed to answer his phone, realizing that the sound was coming from his handphone.

W:" Hello"

Mom: "Hi Wooyoung."

W: "Hi mom."

M: "Look Wooyoung, your father and I have something to tell you."

W: "Errr ok.... What is it?"

Dad: "Your relationship with Suzy has been going on for some time now."

W: "I don't like where this is going."

D: "We want to meet her."

W: "Errrm dad? Its kinda hard now with all our schedules, maybe we ought to do this when we're.....not so busy?"

M: "Wooyoung...... Its been several months now and yet we haven't met her, nor do we know what she is like."

W :"I don't think  tha..."

M: "Just set it up ok? We're only asking for a day and its not as if we disapprove of her."

Wooyoung sighed and pursed his lips.

W: "I'll se what I can do."

Miss A Dorm

Suzy's cute ringtone rang and she immediately picked up the phone.

S :"Hello?"

Dad: "Suzy......your mom and I need you to do something."

S:"Yeah?"

D: "Set up a meeting so that we can meet your boyfriend."

S: "Dad..... I don't think now's the right time."

D :"Its been some months..... now is precisely the right time."

S: "I'll see what I can do ok? We're kinda busy these days."

As the call ended, she grabbed her hair frustatedly and screamed out loud. Then her phone rang again, but this time it was 2PM's Hands Up.

S: "Wooyoung?"

W: "Hey dear.....errrr.....there's been a slight complication."

S: "What kind of complication?"

W :"My parents are dying to meet you."

S: "So are mine. They just called."

W :"Same! I know you're kind of busy but do you have anytime say....next monday?"

S: "Hand on... let me check."

Suzy ran through her calender.

S: "No..... I have 2 photoshoots that day. Its going to take a long time."

W: "Tuesday?"

S:" I have to film two shows."

W: "Wednesday?"

Suzy scrolled through the calender again.

S:" Yeah I do. Its off for me."

W: "Great. We can meet our parents on that day. Lets just kill two birds with one stone ok?"

S: "Yeah. Good idea."

W: "Next problem. Where should we meet?"

S: "I have an idea. I'll call my parents first to confirm."

Next Tuesday

Wooyoung had already changed and quickly exited the dorm, not wanting to be late. It simply would not do to be late on the first meeting with Suzy's parents. He was going to have to be careful today, no telling what Suzy' parents would expect from him. Feeling a slight vibration in his pocket, Wooyoung drew out his phone and answered it.

W: "Hello?"

Mom: "Wooyoung. Have you left the dorm?"

W: "Yes mom, I'm on my way."

Mom: "Good. Don't take too long."

W: "Yeah I know."

With that, Wooyoung ended the call. Arriving at his parent's house, he opened the door and let them in. After what seemed like an eternity, they reached a little street and got out. Walking down the street, there were many small stalls selling gifts or food. None of them caught his interest and Suzy had warned him not to buy any gifts as it would not be taken well. Finally he reached a small cafe and peered through the cafe windows. Just as he expected, Suzy was already inside with her parents waiting for him.

With a deep breath, he entered the cafe with his parents in tow.

W: "Hello. I'm Wooyoung. Suzy's boyfriend."

Suzy's dad: "So you're the one whom my daughter has been seeing."

W:" Err yes."

Suzy's Mom: "Come and sit down. We have much to talk about."

Why does that make me so uncomfortable?

As he sat down, Suzy whispered in his ear.

S: "Just stay calm and don't say anything stupid."

W: "Right."

As they sat down, Wooyoung looked around at the cafe Suzy's mom ran on this street. There was no doubt in Wooyoung's mind that she and her father doted on Suzy. Everywhere he turned, there were photos and merchandise of Suzy. Even the cafe's name was Suji. Suzy's real korean name. For the sake of bonding, Suzy had taken her stage name as a real name among her friends and label mates.

Suzy and Wooyoung shifted uncomfortably in their seats, not knowing how this was going to turn out. their parents noticed the tension and laughed at them.

Suzy's dad: "Wooyoung. Why are you so scared? I'm not going to eat you."

Wooyoung's mom: "Relax. We only wanted to meet you."

The two just nervously smiled at them.

S d: "So Wooyoung.... what is it you see in my daughter that attracts you?"

W: "I've known Suji for a long time now. She has always been kind and caring to others. Her smile is really unique because no matter how down you are, she will always be able to lift your heart up. She also has a weird sense of thinking at times and that makes her very different from everyone else. She can also come up with lots of jokes because of her quirkiness."

S d:" I see. You are a real gentleman. Suji told me that there were many times when you could have taken advantage of her but you didn't."

Wooyoung let is head down in embarrassment.

W m: "I see my son picked such a beautiful girl. Its a miracle Wooyoung fell in love at all. Now he's head over heels for you."

Suzy blushed and smiled shyly at the compliment.

S: "He has been a very good and loyal boyfriend."

W d: "We just want the two of you to know that we approve of your relationship and hope you will take care of one another."

W, S: "Thank you."

S m: "I worry about you children though, if the two of you are the same as when you are on TV.... they're gonna quarrel alot."

That caused the parents to laugh, much to the embarrassment of their two children

Authors note

As requested by lovesuzy, I am promoting this fanfic written by him/her.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/198329/planned-and-destined-romance-suzy-wooyoung-missasuzy-woozy-woo-wooyoungxsuzy