I'm Sorry

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

Double update today, so please read chap 23 if you haven't.

Myungsoo looked back towards Suzy, tears still streaming down his face. He had been thinking about her all day long, about what he saw the previous night and why things had to be this way. Now she was here in front of him, her face as angelic as they first time he saw it. He just couldn't help admiring her angelic features on her face, she was too beautiful. Everything was. Her smile never failed to brighten his day when he felt down.

Myungsoo:"Suzy? What are you doing here?"

S:"I came here to ask why my boss knew about my relationship. The rest have already explained that it was an accident, so now I came to see how you were doing."

Myungsoo didn't answer. What was he supposed to say? That he was fine? From the tears streaming down his face, he clearly was not.

S:"You've been thinking of me."

It wasn't a question.

M:"Suzy, I really love you."

S:"I know. How long have you been in love with me?"

M:"About a year."

Suzy closed her eyes. That was when they started to become close.

S:"Myungsoo, I know whatever I say won't make you feel any better, but I really don't love you the way you love me. That's for Wooyoung."

Myungsoo:"I know."

S:"I know its hard for you, but I hope that you will let me go and wait patiently for someone else who will return your feelings."

M:"There's no one else."

S:"I'm sure there is someone out there, please wait for a while more."

Deep down, she felt guilty for Myungsoo suffering. She had never noticed his feelings and while waiting patiently, he had gotten hurt. She was very happy with Wooyoung, but that happiness had come at the expense of Myungsoo's own happiness.

S:"So I hope that someday, you will find the happiness you are looking for with someone else. Please stop hurting yourself like this. It will hurt for some time, but I know that someday you will be fine. So don't give up."

Suzy knew that she had to leave now, she would only cause him more pain by staying. As she left for the door, Myungsoo called out for her.

M:"Suzy..... if....... I had told you earlier, would you have accepted me?"

Suzy was halfway out the door when he spoke. She thought about what her answer would be to him, truthfully she didn't want to answer him because she didn't really know and she didn't want to hurt him more than she already had. There was a chance that she might have been together with him, but after her first kiss with Wooyoung, she realized that she loved Wooyoung from the start. Would she have gone with Myungsoo or realize that Wooyoung was the person she wanted all along? That was a question that would remain unanswered and buried with the past. She thought about his question, then came up with a safe answer.

S:"The answer is whichever one hurts you less."

With that she stepped outside completely and closed the door with Sunggyu.

M:"Suzy! Wait!"

But it was too late as the door was shut once more, just like how it was before she came in.

Suzy left for downstairs and after talking with the rest of Infinite for a while, left with the rest for dinner. As much as she didn't feel like celebrating, she owed the rest dinner and it was Taecyeon's happy day too. With that in mind, she thought about Myungsoo one last time, hoping that he would forget about her and move on to a better life before thinking about the happy things that came to pass today.

SNSD Dorm

Yuri:"So....how did your date with Taecyeon go?"

Yoona:"It wasn't a date Yuri"

Tae:" What did you guys do?"

Y:"We just went for breakfast."

Tiff, Sunny:"And...?"

Yoona giggled while looking down.

Y:"He asked me to be his girlfriend, I said yes."

The girls started screaming and congratulating her as she divulged more details. As they went up to change for a dinner celebration, one girl was not herself.

Tae:"Jessica? What's wrong?"

Jessica didn't answer, merely looking through her cloths like a zombie.

Taeyeon knew something was wrong and tapped her shoulder.

Tae:"What's wrong?"

J:"What do you mean?"

Tae:"I called you and you didn't answer."

J:"Sorry, I was daydreaming."

Tae:"Jessica, all of us know each other inside out. What's wrong?"

Jessica didn't reply.

Seohyun and Sunny had overheard them and came in.

Tae:"Is this about him?"

Jessica just sighed.

(sighs) Bingo

That was the reaction all the three girls needed to come up with that same sentence in their heads.

Tae:"Jessica, just wait a while more. I'm sure he'll come around someday."

Seohyun:"I'm sure its just temporary and he'll look at you differently."

Sunny:"Please be patient."

Jessica just nodded and went back to finding clothes. Inwardly however, she wasn't that convinced

Double update today, so please read chap 23 if you haven't.