Its So Hot! Fortunately, There's Water

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST ---> Please read chapter 6 first as it was also uploaded today, so for those who have just logged in and started reading from this chapter, please go back to the previous chapter

Suzy and Wooyoung were fiming the WGM show and were told that they would have to dance in public before they were given the mission card.

W :"So, I guess we should dance to our latest songs since we're more familiar with them?"

S: "Yeah! I guess."

W :"Everybody will be watching me!"

S :" Yah!! What do you mean? I'm sure they'll be watching the pretty girl!"

W :"Don't you think having a kid dancing to Touch is rather sensual?"

S :"YAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

Suzy started hitting Wooyoung playfully as he laughed hysterically.

W :"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I was just kidding!"

S :"You had better be! Try that again and I'll make you dance with me in a dress!"

As they got onto the street, they played the songs on a radio preovided to them, First up was 2pm's song Hands Up. People walking by saw the two of them stopped when they realized who they were or were just drawn to the sight of two people suddenly dancing.

Suzy surprisingly managed to keep up in time with Wooyoung during the song, which impressed him.

Hehehe. Secretly oggling him on TV has its benefits

Wow! I didn't know she could dance to our song this well!

Suddenly, the music stopped and both artists froze in their tracks, halfway through a dance move (A very quick reaction given the fact that they did not know what songs other than their latest songs would be playing or when each song would stop). Then, Miss A's Bad Girl, Good Girl started playing. Now it was Suzy who was stunned by Wooyoung's dancing.

What!?!?!? He knows this too? He's even on the ground lifting his legs or swaying his hips etc!

People started cheering at their performance and started taking pictures or videos. Their cheering reached high crescendos when they danced ily, particularly when Wooyoung did. Next up was Again and Again by 2PM, followed by Miss A's Breathe and 2PM's heartbeat, all of which were performed flawlessly by the duo.

Throughout the dancing, the two of them oggled one another secretly and wondered at how attractive the other was.

She's so beautiful and she's easy-going, definitely my type of girl and she's my 'wife'! Min is usually known as the member who caught the most attention and was known as the iest but it was always Suzy who caught my eye"

He's so charismatic when he dances and he''s got a kind personality to boot. 2Pm are all big muscular guys but no matter who was the one flashing off the most muscles or ripping shirts, he was always the apple of my eye.

At the end, everyone cheered and clapped for the duo, who bowed and recieved their letter from the WGM staff

(Letter)

Inside these two bags are swimming-wear and since its so hot, why don't the two of you go for a swim?

Whent hey had finished reading, both of them headed to the designated swimming pool and changed.

Wooyoung, like any man finished changing first, and was waiting for Suzy to finish near the pool.

I can't wait to get into the pool with her,  but I'd better tone down our physical contact since she's wearing less clothes.

At last Suzy emerged and Wooyoung's jaw dropped but he quickly shoved it back up before anyone noticed.

Suzy looked at him and started oggling his muscles.

He's so muscular, I can't believe I'm seeing him shirtless personally!"

Then she decided to play a prank on him

S:"Wooyoung don't you think your trunks are a little low?"

As he looked down to see if it was true, she pushed him in the water. Wooyoung's face was full of shock as he fell in and Suzy couldn't help but laugh hysterically.

W :"Yaah!! Very funny!"

At that, Suzy suddenly screamed as he got out of the pool and grabbed her by the shoulders before jumping in with her. As they reached the surface, they started splashing water at one another and chasing each other.

S :"Let's have a race, whoever finishes two laps of swimming from one end to another buys the other dinner tonight!"

W:"You're on! Ready! Set! Go!"

The two of them raced to beat the other and earn a well-deserved dinner and it was a close competition between the two. While Wooyoung had purposely gone easy on Wooyoung, he found that Suzy was actually stronger than he had anticipated as everytime he swam faster, she was close behind him. In the end, for the fun of it he went all out to see how fast she could go. He looked back and there she was, catching up with him. Suzy was clearly not going to make this easy for him.

Close the end of the race, Wooyoung let her win without anyone noticing and Suzy started shouting in triumph.

S :"Wooyoung! Looks like you're buying!"

W :" I guess I am!"

The two continued to talk  and play in the water. Sometimes they would push each other underwater or splash water at one another. Sometimes they would chase one another and at the end of the filming. They took a bath and went to eat dinner together.

W :"Whew! That was fun!"

S: "Definitely! We should do it again soon!"

Inwardly, Suzy was looking forward to dinner with him without the WGM staff as she was hoping for more physical contact without anyone watching them. Little did she know she would get more than she had wished for.......

 

PLEASE READ THIS ---> Please read chapter 6 first as it was also uploaded today, so for those who have just logged in and started reading from this chapter, please go back to the previous chapter