Just a Kiss

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

S: "Wooyoung, where are we going to eat?"

W :"You'll see soon enough"

Wooyoung had kept the location of the place he was taking her too a secret, and it was one of the very few places he knew around the area where he could eat in peace without anyone bothering him.

Soon enough, they had arrived and Suzy was rather surprised that he had brought her to such a desolate area. She didn't mind if it wasn't a high-class restaurant so long as the food was edible, but the place seemed rather deserted.

S: "Wooyoung! Are you sure we're at the right place?"

W :"Yup!"

S :"Yah! How come its so abandoned? The food had better be good!"

W :"Don't worry! The food they serve is really nice and we won't be bothered by anyone here."

Doubts settled, they sat down and looked at the menu to order. Suzy looked around and found that the people working here were old and didn't seem to bother or know who they were, not that she was hungry for attention but she found it wierd as artists in a resturant would cause some commotion. Then it dawned on her.

S: "You chose this place because n one would recognize us didn't you?"

Wooyoung smiled and replied: "Guilty as charged. These people are still in the 80's as far as their music tastes are concerned, they wouldn't recognize famous people of our time. Have you decided what to order?"

S :"Yeah"

Wooyoung called a waiter and placed an order for their food and after the waiter had left, he started chatting with her about what they could be doing next week or what could have been improved, before moving on to personal things that piqued their interest. At some point during their conversation, Wooyoung's hand wrapped around her waist and she willingly responded by leaning herself on him.

My plan worked! No reporters or fans to catch us and we can touch each other all we want!"

Ahhh! He's holding me! Its a good thing no one here recognizes us. I get to enjoy my guilty pleasure here with no worries! I wish we could do this all the time!"

At some point, during the conversation, Suzy decided to again.

S :"Little do people know you're such a peasant, coming to such places!"

W :" Yah! Well.....I guess you're my maid then?"

S :"YAAAAH!!"

Suzy laughed and slapped his chest playfully at his joke and soon a waiter came with their food. They separated to tuck in into their food and Suzy found that the food true to Wooyoung's words, was deliciously good.

S :"Hey! The food's great!"

W: "Told you! Here, have some kongguksu!"

Wooyoung lifted some of the nooldes and meat in his meal and fed Suzy. As she opened and ate the food he offered, Wooyong just couldn't help but admire her cuteness and how pretty she was.

She's so cute and pretty. I wish I can see her face everyday. Her smile is just so different from others. Its just so sweet and innocent.

Little did he know Suzy was also oggling him.

He's so handsome and cheerful! I wish I can see him everyday! He's good-natured and kind too.

After eating their main course, they ordered dessert and fed each other as if they were a couple. As they talked and joked around. Their hands never left each other as their arms either hung around one anothers' necks, waists or gently their cheeks.

For that period of time in that restaurant, they didn't have to worry about entertainment ethics or scandals. They could just be themselves. Two people admiring one another and satisfying their guilty pleasures that they could never ever enjoy at the dorm or at work.

But all good things must come to an end, it was late and they had to return home, even though neither of them wanted too. The two of them boarded a taxi and headed first for Miss A's dorm. Then, about two streets before her dorm, Suzy told the driver to stop, much to Wooyoung's surprise.

Suzy tried to pay the driver but Wooyoung beat her to it.

W :"Why  did you stop here?"

S :"I feel like walking back."

In reality, she wanted to spend a few more extra minutes with him.

With their arms around one another, they walked at a deliberately slowpace in an attempt to stay with each other longer, not wanting the contact to end.

At last, they reached the dorm and Suzy slowly turned to him to say goodbye.

Suzy's voice was a low mournful whisper as she spoke: "I guess its goodbye for tonight". Their arms still had not let go of one another.

W:" I guess so, at least for today."

S :"I'll see you next week."

W: "Yeah"

The two of them said goodbye and slowly released one another. Wooyoung had fun, but he really wanted to hold her more and he didn't want it to end. Everytime he separated from her was achingly painful. As she turned to go in, something sprang up in his mind and without thinking, he grabbed her shoulders and kissed her hard.

Suzy stood there shocked as she felt his lips against hers, not believing what was happening.

He....he's kissing me?!?!?!!? He shouldn't be doing this even though I'm enjoying it! Wait! I like it!?!? I do like it!

With that she wrapped her amrs around him and deepened the kiss.

He/She tastes so good

After a few minutes, Wooyoung suddenly realized what he had done and pulled away frantically.

W: "Suzy! I'm sorry! I don't know what I was thinking! Please forgive me! I'm sorry!"

S :"Wooyoung! Wait! Its ok! I liked it!"

But it was too late. Wooyoung had already run off in horror at what he had done. As Wooyoung ran and as Suzy stood at the gate of her dorm, both realized why that had felt so good and why they enjoyed physical contact with each other so much. It was what they had always wanted.They had wanted one another without realizing it, through all the ideal people they had picked on shows, the person they truly wanted was one another.

Suzy shuffled mindlessly into the dorm and bathed. All the while, she thought about what had happened and how it had felt. She recieved Wooyoung's sms and she sent a reply telling him that it was ok, that she liked it in an attempt to soothe his guilt and to tell him that she too had her desires.

There was no reply from Wooyoung.

2PM Dorm

Wooyoung bashed through the toilet door and washed his face hysterically, as if trying to wake himself from a nightmare. He could never forgive himself for this. He sent an sms to Suzy apologizing and promising that it wouldn't happen again. Suzy's sms seemed as though she shared what he wanted but he shut out the thoughts and didn't reply.

The boys were dead drunk and asleep to wake up to any noise, but had they been sober, they would have heard Wooyoung crying softly at what he had done and what he wanted, but could not have.