A Night For Us

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

2nd update of the day, if you haven't read chap 14 that was released this morning. Please do so before reading this chapter

2PM Dorm

Nichkhun:" Yaaah Wooyoung! Why are you and Suzy so touchy? Even Victoria and I never went to such an extent!"

Wooyoung just smiled at them as they watched.

Junsu:" These two are a joke! At the rate they're going, people won't even suspect anything if they go out together."

2PM were watching the latest WGM episode, which showed many of the IY2 clips but with different angles, captions and focus.

Taec:"Still, I'd suggest you two tone down outside in case any wild fan comes up with suggestions that spread like wildfire."

Junho:"Aww! Look at them! They look so sweet!"

Chansung:"I bet its not just for show right?"

W:"Of course! I love Suzy!"

Taec:" Nado Lovey Lovey Dovey Dovey Uh Uh Uh Uh Lovey Dovey Dovey Uh Uh Uh Uh"

The others started laughing much to Wooyoung's embarrassment and again when Nichkhun started singing Touch.

Miss A Dorm

Min:"AAAAAAAHHHH! I'm so jealous!!"

Jia:"You guys are so fortunate! You get to be together with the WGM show as a cover!"

Suzy:" I wish I could kiss him on the show."

Min:"Yaaah! Don't make us more jealous already!"

Fei:"Its good to see that you two treasure each other and make use of the time while filming."

Suzy:"Thanks. We don't get a lot of chances to go out together so we make sure every moment together is well spent."

 As the scene changed to the two of them with arms around each others' waist,  the three girl started squealing with delight.

J:"Did your heart stop when he did that?"

M,F:"Listen to my heartbeat, its beating for you! (2PM's heartbeat)"

S:"YAAAAH!"

7pm

Wooyoung was all set to go for his date with Suzy, which was long overdue as a result from their schedules. He headed out the front door, looking around for any sign of anyone noticing him and caught a cab. He was extra careful now that he was with Suzy and even s never knew where he went or if he was going out with Suzy. He didn't want s to be in trouble for his relationship and it didn't hurt to check that no fan or reporter was stalking him.

Finally the cab stopped and after paying he got out. He was near the ocean with a boat quay and jetty nearby, along with some restaurants that gave patrons a fine view of the ocean and the ships as they entered and left. He smiled and headed inside, taking off his sunglasses as he did so, no longer needing the disguise since this was another area where few if not no one from the modern age ever ventured to. What good was this place when there was a 21st century port on the other side with the same view and with more renowned eateries? Honestly, he felt guilty that he couldn't bring her there because they would instantly be recognized. They would have to meet at such places for a long time.

Suzy came around 10 minutes later and they proceeded to choose one of the eateries there.

S:"What about this one? Looks good."

W:"Ok, we'll eat here."

As they settled into their seats and started looking at the menu, a flash of light caught Wooyoung's eyes. He looked up in the direction of the light and found himself staring at a magnificent oil tanker. It was new, its vibrant colours displayed like the ship was the pride of the fleet that sailed in, out or around the port. Then, he caught sight of the port and his guilt came up again.

S:"So what do you want to eat?"

Wooyoung didn't answer, he was too caught up in his moment of guilt that he didn't even hear her. Suzy looked up when he didn't answer and knew he was troubled. She gently reached out for his hand.

S:"Wooyoung...."

Wooyoung jumped at her voice and touch, too absorbed in his thoughts.

W:"Oh err hey. So have you figured what you want to order?"

Suzy stared with a look of concern on her face.

S:"What's wrong?"

W:"Huh? What do you mean what's wrong?"

S:"You're sad"

W:"No I'm not! Hahahahahahahaha did you hit your head or something?"

A few seconds of silence and Suzy's face still did not change one bit.

S:"Don't try to hide it. It was all over your face when you were looking out there."

Wooyoung was about to answer when Suzy interrupted him.

S:"Don't tell me that you're fine or that its nothing to be worried about. I know you. We're together now, you shouldn't be keeping secrets from me, especially if it has to do with us."

Wooyoung looked down. He knew the game was up. Suzy knew him like the back of her hand and during their time since the incident until they became a couple, she had become even more perceptive of his moods and behaviour. Wooyoung was rather simple, especially when you had him figured out after spending alot of time with him. There simply was no way for him to hide anything from Suzy.

W:"I.... was just feeling a little sad...and guilty."

Suzy didn't say anything and let him continue, knowing that the tide was still rising.

W:" Earlier I saw the port, its eateries and attractions. Any other boyfriend would be able to take his girlfriend there and treat her well and act like any normal couple. Instead, other than shopping centres where we have to tone down our contact with one another, I have to take you to less than ideal places like this. I'm sorry."

Suzy stared at him bewildered for a few seconds before smiling and looking down at the floor in amusement, relieved that the problem wasn't as bad as she had feared. Then she laughed lightly.

S:"Wooyoung. Don't worry about us not being able to go to places others can or not being able to do what they can in public. I'm happy to be beside you and I honestly don't care if you brought me here instead of the other side. When I go out on a date with you, the only thing I need is you. In fact, I'm actually happy that you bring me to places like this."

W:"Really? Why?"

S:"Be it at work or just another day at the dorm, all we see and eat are metropolitan-based. Places like these are a getaway for me, to be myself with you and to be free from worries that I have. I get to get a good look at places from another point of view. Sure, the port there is beautiful and modern, but places like this offer a sight and food that few locals or tourists will experience, see or hear about. So don't bother yourself with such things. I'm happy with what you are doing for us now."

Wooyoung smiled and kissed her cheek, much to the glee of his girlfriend who squealed in delight. Once they ordered and received their food, it had already turned dark and the ocean was filled with the lights from the port and  the ships as they travelled to and fro. It was a magnificent sight to behold. Suzy was right, they got to experience something new. An experience few could lay claim to. As they talked, ate and enjoyed the view offered out at sea, all of the cares and worries they ever had vanished. Nothing was going to ruin the mood of the date.

They would return to their life and work once they woke up, but that would only be in the morning, tonight was a night just for the two of them.......

2nd update of the day, if you haven't read chap 14 that was released this morning. Please do so before reading this chapter