He's Driving Me Nuts!!!

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

Myungsoo lay on his bed, blankly staring at his phone, hoping that Suzy would call him. Over the week, he had left gifts for her at her dorm but she still had not contacted him. He would have to persevere and endure. It was the only way. All he had to do was wait a while more.

Somewhere else in Korea, someone was very angry and irritated. Suzy grabbed the gifts Myungsoo had secretly left at their dorm doorstep and slammed them into the trash in anger.

Why doesn't he get the message? Isn't it obvious that I don't like him by not answering him? As if  rejcting him in his face wasn't enough!

Min, Fei, and Jia stood by as she went all berserk at the dustbin.

F:"Another gift?"

S:"YES!!!"

J:"Maybe you really need to confront him."

S:"I did that day at the Strong Heart studio."

F,M:"Whaaaat!??!?!"

S:"He came and confessed to me, but I told him that I didn't love him."

J:"Ok. This is really annoying."

S:"I really hope he gets the fact stuck in his head soon."

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. As Suzy peeked through the peephole, she gasped in shock.

F:"Who is it?"

S:"Its Infinite!"

J,M:"Whaaat!?!?!?!"

F:"Suzy go hide upstairs first. We'll try to handle them."

Suzy ran upstairs into her room as Fei opened the door.

F:"Hi! This is a surprise. What are you guys doing here?"

Hoya:"Hi...errrr we're actually here for Suzy. We need to talk to her."

F:"She's not exactly in the condition to talk today, how about another time?"

M:"She's not feeling well."

Dongwoo:"It will only take a short while, we know you're trying to hide her."

Fei sighed, they would be back anyway even if she did manage to chase them away. She told them to wait and appraised Suzy of the situation. Suzy too knew they would be back and decided to settle this once and fo all.

Sunggyu:"Hey Suzy. We have something to tell you."

S:"Myungsoo likes me... I know."

Myuungsoo:"I know its awkward and wierd, but I really like you, for a long time now."

S:"Myungsoo....you are a good friend, but I don't love you and I never will. Please stop chasing after me."

The other Infinite members tried to convince her otherwise but she would brook no argument.

Sungyeol:"Do you love someone else?"

Suzy almost answered on reflex, but she controlled herself as the boys, especially Myungsoo, awited her answer.

S:"This isn't about whether I love someone or not. I don't love Myungsoo."

As the boys started to say something, Suzy interrupted them.

S:"Thank you gentleman, but this conversation is over."

The boys confronted by the four girls had no choice but to leave.

As Suzy slammed the door shut, she screamed at the top of her lungs.

S:"He's gonna drive me insane!"

F:"Ok. Calm down. At least its over"

J:"Why don't we just sit down and relax."

M:"No use cracking your skull over this anymore."

Suzy nodded her head and joined the rest to watch some TV, hoping to cool down after the confrontation.