We're Engaged!

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

Miss A Dorm

The front door burst open and Suzy zipped straight through with a smile plastered on her face. She was certainly extremely happy today and that did not go unnoticed by the rest in the dorm.

F: "Suzy? What are you so happy about?"

Suzy just smiled and faced the ground.

J: "Ok that's creepy."

M: "What's gotten into you?"

Suzy looked up and showed the ring on her finger.

S: "Wooyoung and I are engaged!"

At that, all the girls started screaming in joy and hugging her.

2PM Dorm

Wooyoung came through the door, shambling as though he had just lost someone dear to him. When the rest of the guys saw that, they knew something was wrong and feared the worst.

Junsu: "Wooyoung! What happened? Don't tell me Suzy rejected you."

Nichkhun: "Did she say no?"

Taec: "Hey its ok. Why don't you tell us?"

As they started worrying, Wooyoung suddenly burst out laughing.

W: "You've just been trolled!"

The rest started hitting him playfully and chased him around the house.

Two days later

As Wooyoung and Suzy's families came and greeted one another before sitting down in front of the two.

W: "Errm.... Suzy and I called you here today to tell you something important.

S d: "What is it?"

S: "We're engaged."

W: "And we hope that you approve of our marriage in the future."

W m: "My son is finally getting married. Of course your father and I approve."

S m: "Congratulations to the two of you.

JYP Building

JYP: "I'm fine with the two of you getting married, but you'll need to put it off for a while first. Your promotions for your new songs are coming up and I want it to be as successful as possible. Can you two please hide it until a few months after you're done?"

W: "I guess we could wait till then to announce it."

Once the meeting was done, the two headed outside and Suzy kissed his cheek. Wooyoung smiled at her and kissed her forehead before heading off to dinner with her