Happy Birthday!

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

Wooyoung had received a WGM letter in his dorm,which was important since he was supposed to plan a birthday surprise for Suzy.

Junsu: "Woah! Suzy 's birthday!"

Nichkhun: "How do you want to do it?"

Taec: "We should try something other than going to a restaurant."

Juno: "Of course, that's way too boring."

W: "Arrggh! This is tough. What should I do??"

Suddenly, Chansung spoke up.

C: "I have an idea."

On some random street

Wooyoung waited on the street for Suzy, all the while trying his best to suppress a grin. All of the WGM staff had been alerted to his plan and so were informed to act normally. At last, Suzy's vehicle arrived and she got out.

Suzy had been anticipating today. It was her birthday and she hoped to spend it with Wooyoung later after celebrating with her members earlier. As she got out, Wooyoung greeted her and held her waist.

W: "The WGM staff decided for me to wait here for you and so I guess we should walk back to the house."

S: "Ok!"

As they walked, they talked about how busy their week was and that they just wanted a nice break. Beneath all this pretense, Suzy had been hoping for him to wish her happy birthday, but no words about that came. Suzy inwardly sighed.

He must have been so busy that he had forgotten, can't say that I blame him

As they got to the house, the mood visibly darkened and a dead silence hung in the air. Wooyoung entered first, but he didn't switch on the light. Suzy turned it on and got a shock.

Miss A, 2PM: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

There in front of her was 2PM and Miss A with a cake and gifts for her. Suzy couldn't believe it and turned to face Wooyoung, who had a sly grin plastered on his face.

W: "You really thought I forgot didn't you?"

S: "Yah! Why did you have to do that!"

She hit his shoulder lightly and hugged him, and he hugged her back.

After thanking the people present, hugging and taking individual pictures with them, they sat down and started sing ing happy birthday in korean and english for her.

W: "Make a wish dear"

Suzy closed her eyes and when she had finished, she blew out the candles to the cheers of everyone present. Wooyoung bent down and kissed her cheek before letting her cut the cake.

As they sat down and ate, they started teasing the birthday girl.

Taec: "I can't believe you actually thought that Wooyoung forgot your birthday!"

Suzy: "What did you expect me to think? He was so silent during the walk here!"

W: "Hahahahahahahha. Fooled you!"

Suzy smiled and tucked her head on his chest.

Min: "Get a room!!!"

The two lovebirds just laughed her comment off as the others started telling them not too get lovey dovey in front of them.

Nichkhun: "So Suzy, what do you think of your boyfriend now?"

Suzy smiled and copied IU's line from Dream High.

S: "I love him to death. He's the first person when I think of when I'm happy or when I'm sad."

The others started pretending to be disgusted and have goosebumps, to Wooyoung and Suzy's laughter.

After filming

2PM and Miss A left the set and Wooyoung took Suzy somewhere else to celebrate in private.

S: "Wait! What about the rest?"

Fei: "We're going home so that you two lovebirds can celebrate alone."

Before she could argue,Wooyoung had dragged her into a provided vehicle, which started driving towards an unknown destination.