WGM Confession

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

Double update today, please read chap 29 if you haven't

Suzy arrived at the WGM house for filming first, and was sitting on the couch when one of the staff approached her and gave her a WGM letter.

(Letter)

Today is confession day! Head on outside and get in the car, which will take you to the place for your confession.

Suzy got out of the house and sat in the car, nervous as she thought about what she had planned to do and what Wooyoung had planned. It was Wooyoung's part that she was truly nervous about, simply because he didn't tell her. Suzy sighed and took out her phone, hoping to get at least some form of hint from Wooyoung.

Wooyoung was already at the film site when his phone rang.

W: "Hello?"

S: "Wooyoung, where are you?"

W: "I'm at the film site waiting for you."

S: "So your surprise is ready?"

W: "Yup. Yours?"

S: "It should be there but the people are probably hiding."

W: "I see. Come quickly. I've watiing like forever."

S: "I'm already there."

Suzy got out of the car and went to find Wooyoung, but no matter where she looked, she couldn't find him. Suddenly, one of the staff told her to look up at the advertisement screen on a nearby building and she got the shock of her life.

Up on the screen, a video message was playing

(Video message)

Hi Suzy, this is a video message just for you. Now that everyone knows we're together, I want to say it loud and clear for you and the whole world to hear. I, Jang Wooyoung love you! Ladies and gentlemen on the street, see that young girl in the middle of the orchard with the film crew? That's Bae Suzy, the girl I'm madly in love with.

Suzy couldn't believe what he had just done and covered her face in sheer delight. Many of the people had noticed Wooyoung's video message and had crowded around the area. Suzy blushed madly at so many people staring at her. Performing live in front of a large audience was one thing, having your boyfriend announce to the world that you were together with him in public was another. Just then, she was ushered to a spot and there was Wooyoung, who started singing K.Will's I Need You.

Suzy was about to die from happiness, here was her boyfriend serenading her after confessing in public and in front of such a loud crowd to boot. As he finished, she went up and kissed his cheek, to the cheers of the onlooking crowd.

Now it was her turn. She grabbed his hand and led him to the other side of the orchard, where a band had just set up. Suzy got to the microphone and on cue from the band, started singing Falling For You by Colbie Caillat. Wooyoung was mesmerized by her beautiful voice and smile.

After she was done, Wooyoung grabbed her and crushed her with a hug,much to Suzy's delight.

W: "I love you Suzy."

S: "I love you too."

Double update today, please read chap 29 if you haven't