Our Big Day

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

After so many months of agonizing wait and painstaking preparation, Suzy and Wooyoung were finally having their wedding. The guests had already been seated and eagerly awaited the ceremony to start. Wooyoung stood at the altar anxiously, with beads of sweat trickling down his face. Suddenly, the ominous music that he had been waiting for arrived. As he looked down the isle, there was his wife walking towards him with her father.

Suzy walked in with the smile that always made her look like an angel, even though she was actually scared.

flashback

S: "Dad... I'm scared."

S d: "Its ok.... its common for anyone to be scared during their wedding. Just focus on what you are going to have with him and be happy."

Suzy reached the altar and the reverend began their ordination as husband and wife.

Rev: "Ladies and gentlemen. We are here today as witnesses to the ordination of the following two people as husband and wife. This union represents the desire for the two parties to settle down and live their lives with one another. If there are any objections among the audience, you may do so now."

No one objected.

Rev: "Since there are no objections, I shall begin the ordination. Do you, Jang Wooyoung, hereby take Ms Bae Suzy to be your loving wife? To hold her, comfort her and to be beside her through sickness and health? To love her for the rest of your life?

W: "I do"

Rev: "And do you Ms Bae Suzy, take Jang Wooyoung as your loving husband? To hold him, comfort him and to be beside him through sickness and health? To love him for the rest of your life?"

S: "I do."

Rev: "Then I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

With that, Wooyoung kissed his wife and the audience cheered. As Suzy and Wooyoung pulled away and waved to their guests. They got a good view of the guests they invited. 2PM and Miss A sat  together but with their boyfriends and girlfriends along with SNSD, forming a long chain of tables, no thanks to SNSD of course. Min, ever hyper and enthusiastic sat beside Kikwang from Beast. Fei with Changmin, Jia with Heechul, Yoona was with Taecyeon and had gotten closer to Miss A over the months. The rest of SNSD sat alone clapping except for Jessica, who had Myungsoo with her. The rumour had proven to be true after all, just 1 month after announcing their engagement, it had been confirmed that Jessica and Myungsoo were dating. From what she had gathered from Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yoona, she had always longed for him and now she finally got her wish. As if to express her contentment at that particular thought in Suzy's head, Jessica tilted her head onto his shoulder. Beast and their girlfriends, notably Goo Hara and Hyosung were at another table. Infinite was there too, on the opposite end. JYP was with other agency staff, looking the wierdest of them all.

W: "Check out the guy down there."

S :"Mirror, mirror on the wall.....who is the wierdest of them all?"

Wooyoung then whispered JYP's favourite phrase at the beginning at some of their JYP artists' songs.

W: "JYP..."

Suzy laughed at that, until the host handed them microphones to speak to the guests.

S: "Thank you everyone, for coming here today. I thank everyone for you support for the two of us, especially my family and Wooyoung's.

W: "First off, I would like to thank my wife Suzy, for accepting me as her husband, my family as well as Suzy's for supporting us all the way, my brothers in 2PM, Fellow JYP artists Miss A and Wondergirls, SNSD for their love and support for the two of us, in fact the entire SM family, Infinite and out other esteemed guests. Suzy and I would also like to thank a group of people from a show but that will come later at the end after we show you these videos of our life together.

As Wooyoung finished, the lights dimmed and a video tribute to the couple started to play. Pictures and video clips of them on dates, when they were young, at work, or just at their homes showed on the screen with Colbie Caillat's Falling for you playing in the background. There were many embarrasing photos and video clips of them making faces together or with others surfaced and that got the crowd laughing. Many of those who had taken those ridiculous pictures with them hid their faces in embarrassment.

Finally, the video ended and the bride and groom went around to talk with the others. Suzy went off first to 2PM, Miss A and Wondergirls.

Min: "Wheeeee!!!!! You're finally married!!"

F : "We're so happy for you!"

As the people at the table conversed with them, the inevitable topics came out.

W, Junho: "I guess we'll see you four married soon?"

Taecyeon and Yoona blushed wildly and Kikwang smirked at Min, who slapped his chest.

Jia: "Children will be a  problem for you two though, be prepared."

Everyone at the table laughed as images in their heads of the married lovebirds arguing together were cross-matched with those of their children doing the same thing.

Suddenly, Suzy was backhugged by two people from behind. Suzy turned around to find Jiyoung, IU and Krystal and she hugged them back before talking with them. Next was their family and then SNSD seated just beside JYP.

W, S: "Boss... Thank you so much."

JYP: "You two earned it. Looks like the two of you are going to start a family soon."

SNSD: "Congratulations."

W,S: "Thank you! How's the food?"

SNSD :"Its good/ great!"

Sunny and Hyoyeon, being on IY2 with her hugged her and Suzy approached Jessica and Myungsoo.

S: "I told you you would find someone else didn't I?"

Myungsoo grinned sheepishly at the ground before replying.

M: "Yeah!"

Tiffany :"And Jessica got her dream man!!!"

J: "Shut up!!!"

Everyone started laughing as Yoona, Yuri, Taeyeon and Tiffany started teasing her. After a while, they got near the WGM staff and the two raised their microphones.

S:" May I have everyone's attention please?"

W: "I would like to ask everyone to raise a toast to these fine ladies and genleman here from the WGM show. Please give it up for them, because we wouldn't be here if not for them."

S: "Wooyoung and I fell in love on the WGM set and it really helped us realize and develop our feelings. Yes.... we did take adavntage of the show by pretending to act when we were really touching each other all over."

Everyone laughed.

W: "So please, everyone give them a round of applause and a toast."

Everyone did so, knowing the significance those people played leading up to this wedding.

W: "Thanks to these people, we finally got together. People always say we fell in love and got married."

S: "But we would like to say....we got married and fell in love."

With that, the entire room cheered.

Suzy and Wooyoung were talking with Beast and Kara when a voice sounded out.

MC: "Considering that our couple are well-known singers, shall we ask them to sing a song to one another?"

Suzy decided to go first, since Wooyoung gave her a signal that he was not ready.

S: "I would like to dedicate this song to my husband, Jang Wooyoung. This song is called Helplessly, Hopelessly, Recklessly by Jessica Andrews."

As Suzy sang, the entire audience, especially Jang Wooyoung, were mesmeriszsed by the beauty of her voice and the emotion with which she sang it.

I can stand with the weight of the world on my shoulders
I can fight with the toughest of the tough
I can laugh in the face of all my insecurities
Anytime, anywhere, anything, I'm strong enough

But when you're holding me like this
I'm carelessly lost in your touch
I'm completely defenseless, baby, it's almost too much
I'm helplessly, hopelessly, recklessly falling in love

So let consequence do what it will to us, I don't care
Let the stars stand as witness to it all
Say the word and tonight I will follow you anywhere
I just can't pretend anymore, I'm too sturdy to fall
[ From : http://www.elyrics.net/read/j/jessica-andrews-lyrics/helplessly,-hopelessly,-recklessly-lyrics.html ]

But when you're holding me like this
I'm carelessly lost in your touch
I'm completely defenseless, baby, it's almost too much
I'm helplessly, hopelessly, recklessly falling in love

I am not afraid
I am not afraid

'Cause when you're holding me like this
I'm carelessly lost in your touch
I'm completely defenseless, baby, it's almost too much
I'm helplessly, hopelessly, recklessly falling
(Helplessly, hopelessly, recklessly falling)
I'm helplessly, hopelessly, recklessly falling in love

Close to the middle of the song, Wooyoung started to tear up as he felt his wife's devotion to him through the song. At the end, he completely cried and hugged her as th guests cheered. After taking some time to recover, Wooyoung addressed the crowd.

W: "Wow.... That was amazing and its been so long since I cried so hard. Embarrasing. Anyway, in return, I would also like to devote a song to my loving wife. Its called Rule The World by Take That."

You light, the skies up above me
A star, so bright you blind me
Don't close your eyes
Don't fade away
Don't fade away

Yeh you and me we can ride on a star
If you stay with me girl, we can rule the world
Yeh you and me we can light up the sky
If you stay by my side, we can rule the world.

If walls, break down, I will come for you
If angels cry, oh I'll be there for you
You've saved my soul
Don't leave me now
Don't leave me now

Yeh you and me we can ride on a star
If you stay with me girl, we can rule the world
Yeh you and me we can light up the sky
If you stay by my side, we can rule the world.
[From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/t/take-that-lyrics/rule-the-world-lyrics.html ]

All the stars are coming out tonight
They're lighting up the sky tonight
For you
For you
All the stars are coming out tonight
They're lighting up the sky tonight
For you
For you,

Yeh you and me we can ride on a star
If you stay with me girl, we can rule the world
Yeh you and me we can light up the sky
If you stay by my side, we can rule the world.

All the stars are coming out tonight
They're lighting up the sky tonight
For you
For you
All the stars are coming out tonight
They're lighting up the sky tonight
For you
For you
[repeat]

As the crowd applauded, Suzy hugged her husband and kissed his cheek. Their greatest dream had finally come through. Now, they would face the world together side-by-side and whatever stood in their way, they would face it together, along with the happy moments they would live as a couple.