Sweet Dreams

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

2pm Dorm

Nichkhun: "Look who's back! Its the newly-wed husband!"

Junho: "Hey! Who is your wife?"

Taecyeon: "Yah! Tell us who! We've been dying to know!"

Wooyoung just smiled and answered: "Suzy"

Junsu, Chansung:" WHAAAAAAAT!?!?!"

Wooyoung just laughed at the dumbstruck boys who had their jaws open in shock and proceeded to have a bath.

As he got out of the bathroom, he whipped up his phone and sent Suzy an sms and lay on his bed thinking about what had happened earlier that day.

(sms)

Hey Suzy!

Thanks for today and let's do well together for the show! Sweet dreams my lovely wife! :)

Wooyoung closed his eyes to rest but ended up falling asleep, his last thoughts being of Suzy singing and smiling that very afternoon.

Miss A Dorm

Min: "Let me guess!! Taemin!!!!!"

Fei: "No!! It must be Yoseob!"

Suzy just smiled and shook her head shyly.

Jia: "Aish!! Just tell us already! We stayed awake just to know!"

Suzy :"Its Wooyoung"

Miss A: "WHAAAAAAAT!!! Yah!! Don't play with us!"

Suzy: "Its true! I also couldn't believe it"

Jia: "So what did you two do today?"

Suzy then proceeded to tell them all that had happened during the show. Unintentionally and without her knowledge, she went too far in her thoughts and raved about how handsome and cute he was.

Fei: "Ohh! Its as if you're really in love with him."

Suzy: "Nooo! I just think that!"

Suzy started blushing like mad and mentally cursed herself for being so careless to devulge such details.

After her bath, she was about to hit her bed when she recieved an sms, apparently from Wooyoung.

As she read the sms, her heart lept without her knowing and she smiled shyly as she sent her reply before drifting off to sleep.

(sms)

Hey Wooyoung! It was fun today! Thank you! Sleep well, my handsome husband! :)

 

Short update, some parts will be short like this, I will make those that involve important interactions on and off the show as long as I can. Chapters such as this one are meant to fill the gap in-between the important parts for build-up purposes.