Trouble?

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

As Wooyoung and Suzy headed backstage, a group of girls suddenly grabbed a hold of them and dragged them into a room.

W:"Woah! What's the matter with you girls?"

SNSD:"Congratulations! That was a very good performance."

W,S:"Thanks."

Sooyoung:"Tiffany and Taeyeon were practically screaming at the Venus dance. My eardrums almost burst."

At that, everyone laughed.

Wooyoung, Yoona:"Typical fangirls."

everyone laughed again as Tiffany and Taeyeon screamed again for fun.

Suzy:"Are the two of you always like this?"

Yoona, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Yuri, Sunny, Jessica:"Yes!"

Suzy:"Yoona, how are you and Taecyeon?"

Yoona was taken aback by the question and everyone looked at her.

Y:"Errrr......good?"

SNSD:"Wait a minute! Does that mean you are together already?"

Y:"Errr...not really."

J:"Explain."

Y:"We're going out tomorrow?"

At that, everyone started screaming and teasing her, much to her embarrassment.

S:"Yoona, seriously. Stop playing hard to get. Taecyeon has been waiting like forever."

W:"Its driving us nuts back in 2PM....well just like how me and Suzy drive them nuts."

SNSD laughed again at that, but then one by one they seemed to sober up suddenly.

W:"Hey. What's up with the long faces?"

Tae:"Wooyoung.....there's actually another reason why we dragged you two here."

Suzy and Wooyoung looked at each other worriedly before turning back to them.

Tiff:"Suzy....... Myungsoo was here just now."

S:"Huh? Why?"

Wooyoung, not knowing about Suzy's altercation with Myungsoo looked at them cluelessly.

Tae:"We are close with Infinite and he told us what happened between the two of you."

Jessica:"He asked us for help."

Suzy's eyes widened. She had thought her confrontation had ended the issue. Apparently not.

W:"Errrr. Hi....I'm here and I don't know what you girls are talking about."

Seohyun:"I think you should tell him Suzy."

Suzy:"I'll cut it short. Myungsoo likes me, I rejected him, he came with Infinite to try to convince me that I really like him at my dorm after repeatedly sending gifts to me which I threw away. Me and the girls told them off.

W:"Why didn't you tell me that he was creating trouble for you?"

S:"He likes me. I should be the one to deal with it. Also, involving you would reveal our relationship and things could have gone badly if you confronted him. Lastly, Woman's pride. He confronted me, I couldn't back down."

Wooyoung smiled.

W:"That's just so you."

S:"You didn't tell him about us right?"

SNSD shook their heads.

Tae:"We just told him to forget you since you already rejected him."

S:"I really don't know how to thank you."

Tiff:"Its nothing. However, I think you should watch out for Myungsoo, he didn't seem convinved by our argument."

W:"Thanks girls. We'll buy you lunch sometime."

After talking for a while more, the couple left and returned to their changing rooms. As the two reached Miss A's dressing room. Wooyoung gave her a kiss on the cheek and she entered. As Wooyoung left, someone else walked back aimlessly in shock at what he just saw back to his changing room.