Confession

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

2PM Dorm

Wooyoung lazily got out of bed and shambled towards the bathroom even though it was already noon, he was not looking forward to going to the JYP building. These days, all he wanted was to lie in his bed and escape reality. He was still as grumpy as ever, although he believed that s had absolutely no clue as to what was going on. That was good, he needed more time to recover.

He headed down and ate his food with the rest as usual. The boys were talking again, like they always did.

That's right, just stay in the dark for a while more. Once I'm back you'll forget this even happened.

He never noticed, but the members actually stole glances at him every once in a while and contrary to what he believed, they knew EVERYTHING and more about him and Suzy. He was in love with her and they knew it just from accounts of what happened between him and Suzy.

Taecyeon :"Ok kids! Its time to go! Our manager is here already with our ride!"

With that, the members got up and left out the front door. Taecyeon and Chansung were behind Wooyoung and purposely stayed inside a little longer.

T: "Is everything ready?"

C:"Yeap! I've already checked with the rest. They know what to do."

T:"Send a sms to Miss A. Ask them if everything is alright on their end."

C: "Ok"

Miss A Dorm

S:"Are you sure this will work? I'm sure he'll just run away like the last time."

M: "It'll work. He's avoiding you because he loves you too, but he doesn't know you love him."

F :"Suzy. Everything will be fine. Trust us ok?"

Suzy nodded her head and headed out the door with the rest to board their transport to the JYP building.

M:"Fei, Chansung ask if everything is set on our end."

F:"Yeah. Tell him we've got it covered."

JYP Building

2PM knocked on the door and entered to find JYP there with Miss A. Greetings went around as usual before the start of the meeting. Suzy smiled as brightly as she could at Wooyoung and greeted him, who returned it with a fake smile and greeted her back formally.

JYP: "Ok! I'm sure you all know Suzy has to perform a solo dance next month on a show right? Well, the show has some changes."

Junho: "What kind of changes?"

JYP:"Well, they want a collaboration between your two groups and with artists from SM. I don't have a problem with you guys collaborating with each other or with other company artist groups but they should have given us more time. I would love to have the choreography done by one of our specialists or myself but there isn't enough time. So I've had to get SM to source out choreographers with dances on hand for us to use and they have found choreography for everything, which is one of the only good news out of this mess."

Jia:"When do we start?"

JYP:"Tomorrow. I'm sorry that I couldn't tell you earlier. They suddenly called me yesterday and believe me, I'm not the only guy pissed off because of this. You'll be working with SNSD, F(x), and Super Junior and so practice will be at their building since they have bigger rooms to fit everyone at one go."

Junsu raised his hand:" Errr boss... Our other schedules?"

JYP:" Oh yes! I forgot. Don't worry about that, I'll handle it."

They started to discuss the pairings that they will be working in, timetables would come later.

JYP: "Ok! Taecyeon, Wooyoung and Junsu will be paired up with Yoona, Taeyeon and Tiffany respectively for the In My Head dance. I've already got permission for that."

Everyone smiled devilishly at Taecyeon and he looked at the ground to hide his embarrassment.

 

JYP:" Fei, Min, Jia and Suzy will work with Leeteuk, Donghae, Heechul and Eunhyuk respectively for Just a Dream"

Chansung, Junho and Nichkhun will be working with Amber, Krystal and Victoria respectively for the When I Can't Sing dance. I've already got permission from YG and Se7en, which of course they have to agree since I was the one who wrote the song."

Everyone in the room laughed at the joke JYP cracked to defuse the unsettling mood brought by the sudden dance event. They all knew the story behind the song with Se7en.JYP then proceeded to plan their timetable so that they couldget the job done in time and show him what progress they had made each time. That took quite a while since there were so many people involved and there were the schedules of the SM artists toconsider.

Once the meeting was over, everyone started teasing Taecyeon at the top of their voice.

T:"SHHHHHH! Pipe down! Everyone will hear you!"

M:"That's the entire point!"

As the two groups separated, they said goodbye and secretly winked at one another to remind the other of what had to be done later that day.

Miss A Dorm

The girls were already dressed and ready to leave without fussing today. They just didn't have the time today. Suzy wore the same white dress that she wore on the first WGM episode. She sighed as she recalled that day and how things had crashed so fast.

J:" It'll be ok" She had seen Suzy sighing and decided to comfort her. Suzy just smield and nodded her head. Then an idea hit her.

S:"Can we go somewhere first, I need to get something very important for Wooyoung."

F:"Its really important?"

S:"Yeah."

F:" Ok then. We'll go get what you need first."

Just then her phone rang.

2pm Dorm

Junho:"Hey you guys done already?"

Taecyeon: "Give us a minute!"

Junsu had booked a VIP dinner table at a famous hotel as a 2PM night out, in reality it was a cover for their plan to help Suzy and Wooyoung. Wooyoung had fortunately taken the bait since he didn't want to attract attention to himself, that was the last thing he needed right now.

Besides, who would want to miss a treat at this famous hotelknown for its food, thought Wooyoung as he grinned for the first time in many days.

After they were done with changing, they left the house for the hotel. Wooyoung was in one taxi with Junsu and Junho and the rest in another taxi. There was no way he could have known what they had planned, especially since the brains of the operation in his group were in the other taxi.

Taecyeon whipped up his phone and dialled Fei's number to check on their progress, they couldn't arrive too early as it would attract attention and expose their plan.

He has NO idea whatsoever.

Fei finally answered her phone.

F:"Hello?"

T:"Fei, Its me. Are you there yet?"

F:"No. Sorry. Suzy insisted on getting some things first. She said it was important for the plan."

T:"Oh ok. We left early so we're going to have to wait there for a bit, I'll get Junsu to get the manager to let you girls inside from the other side first."

F:"Ok thanks."

Taecyeon smsed Junsu about what Fei told him and told him to get the manager to let Miss A in first from the other entrance to wait somewhere first.

Finally, they arrived and joined the rest at the waiting lounge of the restaurant where they were greeted by the staff and returned the greeting. Junsu gave him a look and a nod that told him that everything was set. Taecyeon grinned.

Everything is going according to plan

Meanwhile

Miss A had finally arrived at the hotel, but they arrived at the other side as instructed by Junsu where they were greeted by a young manager.

Manager: "Hello! Welcome! Its an honour tohave you here. Junsu asked me to take you up. Please follow me."

Jia: "Thank you! You must know Junsu well enough that he can ask you for a favour."

Manager:"Yes. We've known each other since we were young."

Min: "Ahh I see."

Soon they were lead upstairs and once the room was ready. They hid at the balcony which was concealed by the curtains.

2PM were finaly led to their VIP dinner room and they got themselves seated. Looking at the menu, none of them knew exactly what to choose since there were so many choices, each as good to try as the other.

Junho :"Damn Junsu, I doubt we'll be eating food this good for a long time.

Junsu: "Yup. Eat all you can today."

Taecyeon had recieved an sms and gave the others a signal, and as one they left and stood at a distance away from the table. Wooyoung looked around in surprise.

W: "What are you guys doing?"

They just grinned wildly as Taecyeon opened the balcony curtains and door, and Miss A was there with Suzy in the middle and the other three by her side. A cold chill settled in Wooyoung as he realized that the entire thing had been a setup from the very start. He stood to leave but two hand clamped down tight on his shoulder and forced him to sit down. He glared at Junho and Chansung, who just smiled like little children.

S: "Wooyoung. I have something to say to you, just as you have things to say but don't dare."

Suzy stepped closer and sat close to him, a bouquet of flowers in her hand.

S:"Oppa. I love you.... I always have, I love it when I'm together with you. I realized that I've always loved you when you kissed me that night. I know you love me too. Its ok. You don't have to hide it anymore, you don't have to keep yourself away from me anymore, and you can have what we have always wanted with me now."

With that, she gave Wooyoung the bouquet of flowers.

S :"I specifically chose these flowers for a reason. Rose is typical for this situation, but it means a lot since that was the first flower you picked that day at the boutique. This is the black rose, it has many different meanings from good to bad. When you kissed me that night, our relationship wtih one another died that night and we got hurt and that's what this flower represents. The black rose also signifies a new beginning, a rebirth if you will, of a relationship and that's what I want. It also signifies a deep devotion to a lover. I want to devote myself to loving you and I want to be your only one too. Next is the Amaryllis flower, I picked it that day as you are not only handsome, you are inwardly beautiful too because you are kind and caring. You could have continued the physical contact to satisfy your guilty pleasures more but you refused, because you respected and you loved me. Last is the Alstromeria flower... You picked it.... do you remember what it means?"

W: "It shows the strength of one's bond with another."

Suzy smiled and nodded before kissing him.

S: "Oppa ...can I be your girlfriend?"

W:" Suzy. I love you too. Yes, I want you to be my girlfriend."

He carried her and started swinging her wildly in happiness while the others clapped.

Min:" Hey! Wooyoung! You still have to get her something since you didn't get anything today!"

W:"Ok!"

F:"Ok. Now that you two lovebirds are together, why don't we sit down and eat to celebrate?"

W:"That's a good idea. Junsu, today's dinner will be on me, not you so everyone eat up as much as you can as thanks for helping me"

The others gave a loud cheer and they ordered their food. Throughout the night, the room was full of talking, be it about their upcoming project or the new couple. Now officially a couple, the two were not afraid to show their affection for one another by touching or kssing, which caused the others to get goosebumps.