Forged Bonds

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

SM Building

2PM and Miss A arrived at the SM building to practice with their assigned SM artist groups. Everyone was excited as it had been some time the groups of both companies had seen one another, much less collaborate.

Min :"Taecyeon! Make sure you get Yoona's number this time!!"

Taecyeon: "Yaaah! Keep quiet!"

The others laughed at Min's teasing and proceeded into the building with the SM staff who led them in towards the practice room. When they entered into the practice room, they were greeted by the SM artists who cheered loudly as they entered and some like Tiffany, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Victoria hugged some of those from JYP.

Tiffany:"Wooyoung! Taecyeon! How have you guys been?"

W:"Hey Tiffany! We've been partying all night long! Congratulations on your American debut!

Taec: "Hi! We're good! Congrats on your American album. It was well deserved."

Taeyeon: "Hows is my Win Win co-mc, we haven't seen each other since the last recording."

W:"Yeah! Its been a long time! We're sure going to have fun collaborating again!"

After the greetings, they proceeded to discuss about the dances and decided that all would watch the others practice so that they could improve.

Suzy now understood why so many artists loved working with SM artists like SNSD or F(x), they were kind and hard working, even willing to sacrifice their breaks to help one another even if they were from other companies or were not close. She had already begun to make friends with the artists and she found that contrary to popular belief, everyone knew one another.

They started to practice and Suzy went up and took her position with Eunhyuk. They started practicing and many mistakes were made, since it was their first time practicing. Then, Suzy saw Wooyoung practicing with Taeyeon and she felt rather jealous since the In My head was a little sensual.

Nichkun: "Suzy. Don't get jealous, its just work and you should stop before someone notices."

Suzy turned to find Nichkhun with Victoria who merely giggled.

S:"I'm not jealous."

Nichkhun just smiled and shook his head. She continued to watch them dance and someone elbowed her.

Suzy:"Ouch! What was that for?"

Junsu: "Stop it or everyone will know."

She ignored him and regretted it. She stared at them for so long that someone noticed her.

Tiffany looked at her suspicously and followed her gaze. Instantly aware of what she was doing, she went up to Wooyoung with her eyesmile.

Tiffany:"Wooyoung. Can I ask you something"

W:"Yeah?"

Tiffany:" Are you and Suzy not just an on-screen couple?"

That caught Wooyoung by surprise and he struggled a little to answer before recovering.

W: "Aaah.. errrrr what makes you think that?"

Taeyeon narrowed her eyes to slits:"Wooyoung..... Is there something you're not telling us?"

W:"Why do you people think I'm dating her?"

All the artists were looking at them now and most of the JYP artists were trying so hard to contain their laughter and Tiffany and Taeyeon noticed.

Tiffany:"Because she keeps on staring at you and taeyeon dance and her eyes look as though lasers will shoot out of them."

The JYP artists couldn't control themselves anymore and started laughing out loud.

W:"Guys, can you keep it a secret please?"

Taeyeon:"So its true then?"

W:"Yes. Everyone, I would like to make an announcement! I love Bae Suzy and I am so fortunate to be her on-screen husband and off-screen boyfriend!"

Cheers and congratulations erupted as one at the revelation and Suzy started blushing madly as Wooyoung kissed her cheek and held her waist, she didn't think he would tell them nor did she think that he would announce it like this.

Shindong:" Ohhhhh! So romantic! Such a love story!"

Everyone started laughing and congratulating them personally (especially Tiffany and Taeyeon as they were the closest) and both Suzy and Wooyoung thanked them.

Taeyeon: "Wooyoung, details with me and Tiffany during lunch! Suzy! Don't worry, we're only friends and I'm not interested in him."

Wooyoung playfully replied: "That makes my heart weep"

Suzy:"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

She hit him hard on the chest.

Tiffany:"Not a good idea to say that in front of your girlfriend"

W: "I was joking!"

Suzy:"Stupid playboy! How come I'm stuck with a useless boyfriend like you!"

W:" YAAAAH!"

Taeyeon: "Are you two always like this?"

W,S: "We love it, that'swhat make our love life so interesting."

Tae:"Well, you've got a nice caring girlfriend, if you were my boyfriend and we lived together, I would have thrown you out of the house for a week for saying that."

Everyone laughed and started practicing again before finally heading for lunch, but not before much questioning and teasing about their relationship. Most were shocked to find that their physical contact and arguments were not scripted and that it was how they encouraged and made each other laugh.

Tiffany:" That's so romantic!"

W:"Yeah. I guess yesterday was really a day to remember"

Tae:"Although Wooyoung was too chicken to ask her out."

W:"Yaah!"

The four of them started laughing at Taeyeon's joke.

Tiffany:" Hey the two of you listen. If you two find yourselves in need of help, don't be afraid to call any of us ok?"

Suzy was shocked by her offer, she was very touched but she didn't want to involve more people then was necessary.

S:" Eer thanks. But its ok, you shouldn't, you could get in trouble."

Tae:"Nonsense. We know its hard to keep a relationship secret and no one should be forced away from those they love."

Suzy was very touched and thanked them again. She'd never thought that her artist family would branch out to other companies this far, but if this was possible, who knew what else was in store?