Not Enough

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

2PM Dorm

Wooyoung sighed as he woke up to the morning light shining in his room, and gave a grunt before turning over the other side in an attempt to sleep. Then, he realized that the alarm was ringing and shut it off, only to remember that he was supposed to travel to the JYP Entertainment building for a meeting with JYP over some CF he was supposed to endorse.

It certainly wasn't the damn time to discuss such things with all that had happened but business was business. He groaned and left his bed for the bathroom to brush his teeth. When he got out, he changed to semi-formal wear since there would be visitors from the clothing company he was going to endorse. It simply would not do to wear casual clothing when meeting such people.

As he descended the stairs, he returned the greetings of s half-heartedly as he had done since that card-game and left the house without eating. As the door closed, Taecyeon let out a loud sigh.

Taecyeon :"When is he going to sober up or tell us what''s wrong?"

Nichkhun: "Leave him be for now, its still early"

Junsu: "Its already been a few days!"

N: "Just leave him for now."

They sat there silently, hoping that Wooyoung's predicament would end quickly, whatever it was.

Miss A Dorm

Suzy woke up from her dream and she groaned before kicking her blanket away. She did so partly because she wanted to sleep more, partly because she remembered Wooyoung.

Why is he like this? Why am I like this?

She brushed her teeth, but like the past few days she started to cry as she brushed. Soon the tears became a river as she cried uncontrollably and her brushing action became rougher.

After that, she splashed her face with water continuously and stood there staring at the face of a broken-hearted girl for about half an hour before exiting the bathroom. Suzy put on simple casual clothing that would give her unrestricted movement for her dance practice later on and went down to eat her breakfast. The others had an earlier schedule and so had left earlier. She sat there, blankly eating her food as she had over the past few days, much to her members' concern.

JYP Building

Wooyoung put on a convincing smile as he read the contract and discussed it with JYP and the clothing company representatives. In reality, the smile was fake because he hated reading business stuff and he was still hung up on Suzy. Thankfully, the meeting was almost at its end and the final details were being iron out.

All he wanted was to go back, hit his bed and forget the sad reality in which he had to live. Just a few more minutes and all of this would be over.

JYP Practice Room

Suzy was practicing her dance routine for a performance all alone. Normally, she would feel wierd practicing alone but after all that happened, she was grateful for this quiet getaway that would allow her to ven her frustration. So far so good until she slipped up on a move. She hissed in irritation before slamming the replay nutton again for what must have been the ninteenth time. Wooyoung giving her the cold shoulder had greatly affected her and she made many mistakes

Taking a deep breath and counting down the seconds to the start of her dance, she tried again.

Wooyoung was leaving the building when music suddenly came out from the practice room. Curious, he sidetracked towards it and stoped in his tracks. There was Suzy practicing in the room, her moves as smooth and elegant as ever. He tried to turn back but found himself glued to the spot staring at her.

She dances well, and that smileof hers is just a killer, though it isn't on today.

Oblivious to his presence, Suzy continued dancing till she finally completed it, this time without the mistakes. Wooyoung turned to leave but then he somehow tripped over the chair outside and fell with a loud crash. Suzy surely heard that.

Cursing himself, he tquickly got up, but wasn;t fast enough to leave.

S :"Wooyoung?"

W: "Errm Hi. I was just passing through....errrrrm see you!"

S: "Wooyoung! Wait!"

Wooyoung ignored her and walked quickly out of the area.

S:"You don't have to do this. You didn't do anything wrong."

Then four words from her caused him to stop, but only for a few seconds.

S: "I liked the kiss too."

Wooyoung turned and left the building, leaving Suzy behind in tears.

Dejected, Suzy sat in the practice room and cried for two hours before practicing again. After many more practices, she felt that she had practiced enough since she got it right 6 times in a row at the end and left for home.