Its Not Just a Show For Us

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

Double update today (I hope), Please stay tuned for Chap 15. I will probably finish tonight or tmrw

On Invincible Youth Set

Yewon:"Suzy, Sunny, I think we should dig here more before planting the seeds."

Sunny:"Ok"

Suzy and Sunny dug the holes deeper before planting the seeds, then covering them with more soil. While this was actually farmwork for  a show, in truth suzy actually liked it. While it was laborious, it was a welcome change from her normal hectic life as an artiste and she could be normal for a change. Laborious, but fun and she could be herself be it in competitions or just doing work around here.

As she finished planting the seeds with Sunny, Kim Shinyoung told them to gather around her and Boom.

Kim Shinyoung:"Good work on the fields, now we are going to split duties into two groups. The wiiner gets to choose which job they want to do. Do you understand?"

Girls on show:"Yes!"

Boom:"We can't hear you!"

Girls on show:"Yeeeeees!"

KSY:"Boom! Aren't you forgetting something?"

B:"Of course.... How could I forget! Today we have a guest star!!!"

Bora:"Who?"

Sunny, Jiyoung:"Is he or she famous?"

Boom:"Today we're going to choose which team the guest goes to rather differently. We will not let you see him and he will choose the team he wants to be on after we finish sorting ourselves into the winning and losing teams."

KSY:"Today, we will either be cleaning out the chicken coops or the donkey stables. The winning team of this competition decides which job they want and to win, we have to run and place a flag on the end of that field. It won't be easy as the flag is a full-sized one. Bora and Yewon will start first today."

The two girls got into position with their flags and prepared to sprint to the end point.

Boom:"Ready? Go!!"

The two girls ran as fast as they could to the finish point, but Yewon somehow was giving Bora a run for her money and the competition was close. They were close to the end now and Yewon had overtaken Boram. However, ultimately Boram overtook her during the last few steps and planted her flag first.

KSY:"Bora is the winner!"

Next up was Sunny and Hyoyeon. The winner was obvious. Hyoyeon had longer legs so she got there first. Last was Suzy and Jiyoung. Suzy ran so much faster than Jiyoung, since she was the more athlethic one of the group. The others were cheering them on, anxious to see w ho would win.

Sunny, Hyoyeon: "Jiyoung go!"

Bora:"Suzy go!"

Suzy was about to reach the finish point when she suddenly tripped and fell. That gave Jiyoung the time she needed to run past her and plant her flag.

Boom:"Alright! So we have Boram, hyoyeon and Jiyoung on the winning team! You get to choose what you want to do."

Jiyoung:"Donkey stables!"

KSY:"So the winning team will clean the stables. Now all of you, losing team included have to close your eyes and face that way for our guest to choose the team he wants to stick with!"

The girls closed their eyes and eagerly awaited the guest to come and choose.

Boom:"Who is it? Who is it and which team will he choose?"

It seemed as though the guest took an awfully long time to choose between the teams before he finally laid his hands on Suzy's shoulder.

Guest:"I choose this team!"

They all turned around and started screaming wildly and Suzy hit the guest's chest.

S:" What is this! Why are you here and why didn't you tell me"

Wooyoung just laughed and grinned at her.

KSY:"Today is a very special day because MBC and KBS have agreed to film the wGM show and IY2 at the same time for one episode!"

Suzy:"Whaaaat!?!?!?!"

Boom:"We got Wooyoung to come quietly to make it a surprise and MBC will be filming you two on this show!"

S:"Yaaaaah! Why didn't you tell me?"

She hit his back and jumped onto him, clutching and wrestling with him. The others just laughed as they watched the lovers' quarrel.

Sunny:"Two shows on one set and the Argumentative couple around, its going to be a very interesting day!"

Yewon:"They're a very wierd couple."

KSY:"So the argumentative couple is here today and they live up to their name! Let's see if they live up to their other couple names."

S:"Yaaah! Carry me there!"

W:"Yaaaah! Why should I? Fine!"

Wooyoung was just playing around with her and proceeded to piggyback her to the stables, much to the 'jealousy' of the others.

Yewon:"Wooyoung! I'm tired! Can you carry me?"

S:"Yaaah! No! He's mine! Only he can carry me!"

Sunny:"Hahahahahaha! Jealousy to the max!"

Wooyoung decided to tease his wife/girlfriend a little.

W:"Work hard and maybe I'll carry you girls later."

S:"YAAAAH! I'm the only one you can carry!"

Suzy slammed her palm on his head, hard.

W:"OWWW! I was just kidding!"

They headed to the stables where they brought the donkeys out so that they could start cleaning. The four of them started shovelling the dirt and animal waste into the wheel barrow. Wooyoung and Suzy worked on one side and often the two of them would tease one another. 

S:"Ha! Look at you you're so weak! Even Sunny and Yewon are stronger than you!"

W:"Yaah!"

Wooyoung carried her by the waist and swung her around while she screamed helplessly. Once the wheel barrow was full, girls were taking turns to push the wheel barrow since it was heavy and Wooyoung was doing something else in the stables. Then, Suzy had an idea. She went up to Wooyoung, hugged him and placed her head on his shoulder while looking at him with bambi eyes.

S:"Oppa! Can you help us push the wheel barrow."

W:"(sighs) How can I refuse when you do that."

S:"Thank you!"

Once they dumped the waste, they brought the donkeys around for a walk. Suddenly, Wooyoung brought up an idea.

W:"Suzy! Why don't I help you up so that you can ride the donkey?"

Suzy was shocked, but then grinned at the thought of more physical contact. Wooyoung helped her up the donkey and she grinned wildly as she was happy she got another chance to be in touch with him again. The camera showed Wooyoung helping her up first so they didn't capture her face, it was only later as she was laughing as she was nearly done that they caught her face on camera which was normal for her.

When they were done, they brought the donkeys back to the stable and headed back to where Boom and Kim Shinyoung were. As they gathered round, Wooyoung and Suzy wrapped an arm around one another.

KSY:"When I see these two together, I really want to smack them both because I'm so jealous."

Sunny:"I wish I had a husband here too!"

Hyoyeon:"Yah! Stop acting all lovey dovey here!"

At that, the couple just looked at each other and Suzy buried her head further into his chest. Then, the producer told them to take a break for half an hour so that they could rest up for the next challenge.

Suzy was sitting by Sunny and Yewon when suddenly Wooyoung appeared with a bottle of water in hand for her.

W:"Here. You should drink up before the challenge."

S:"Thanks."

The other girls started teasing them before leaving to talk elsewhere, leaving the two to film their marriage.

W:"What do you think the challenge is going to be?"

S:"Something dirty, no doubt."

W:"I think we can win it."

S:" Of course, we're a competitive couple remember?"

W:"That we are!"

As they headed back to the field, they high-fived.

Boom:"Ok! Today,  in honour of this special two-in-one variety show filming, we will have a couple challenge! Me and our guest Wooyoung will choose one of the girls to compete in the challenge. Since Wooyoung is our guest, we will let him choose first by tapping the girl he wants from behind."

Wooyoung, would of course have to choose Suzy for the WGM show, not that he would think of choosing anyone else. He would choose Suzy 

even if he had the choice to choose someone else. He paced slowly behind the girls, who waited anxiously. Finally after 2 minutes, Wooyoung gently laid his hands to rest on Suzy's shoulder.

Suzy knew he would pick her from the start since they were on the WGM show, but she knew he had also chosen her from the bottom of his heart as her boyfriend. She turned around and hugged him, for the sake of the show but more importantly, because she was happy that he had chosen her because he loved her and it wasn't just for the show.

She smiled up at him and covertly nodded her head in silent approval of his choice and acknowledgement that she knew the true reason for picking her. Wooyoung smiled back and nodded almost imperceptibly too.

The challenge was to fill as many apples in baskets, which the girls would carry while they themselves were carried by the men. As Kim Shin young gave the signal to start, film crewmen and cast members watched the two as they took on the challenge as a couple. To many, it was dilligent effort for two shows they were filming but to Suzy and Wooyoung, it was never about the show, everything they did while filming either show was real and was how they felt.

It wasn't just a show for us.........

Double update today (I hope), Please stay tuned for Chap 15. I will probably finish tonight or tmrw