New Couple Names.....and Jealousy

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

2nd update for the day, please read chap 18 first (Minor change in this chap and chap 16, I changed Secret to 4minute)

2PM Dorm

A knock came at the door, and Wooyoung rushed to open it, knowing who it was. As he swung the door open, Miss A shouted at the top of their lungs as a greeting.

W:"Looks like you're all here. Come on in! The show is going to start."

As they entered, Suzy faced him and they kissed each other.

Junho:"Get a room!!!"

Taecyeon:"Do you guys have to do this everytime?"

The two of them broke away and laughed at the rest, who pretended to have goosebumps. The guys and girls quickly grabbed as much food on their plates so that they didn't have to leave halfway from watching to get more later on. As they sat down in front of the TV, Suzy whispered in Wooyoung's ear.

S:"Do they know?"

W:"Nope. "

S:"They're going to spit out their food later on, especially at THAT part."

W:"Hahahhahaha.Yeah, that will be priceless."

Soon the show began and their members fidgeted anxiously as they awaited what would happen for the day's WGM episode. Soon, they got to the dance rehearsal section and they started laughing as the two quarreled on the episode.

Junsu:"You two are so comical!"

Nichkhun:"I'm not sure I'll ever get used to it."

Min:"Ohhh! Mistake there by Suzy.... now Wooyoung."

Junho:"Wooyoung's movements were a little stiff just now."

At that, Suzy looked at her boyfriend and smiled deviously with a 'I told you I danced better' look' and Wooyoung just rolled his eyes.

Now came the real dance and everyone gave a wow while the two danced Give Me Everything.

Jia:"Not bad!"

Junho:"For amateurs"

Suzy and Wooyoung simultaneously glared at him.

The guys and girls stared in greater awe as the two danced BTOB's Insane.

Chansung:"That was well done"

Taec:"Very, considering that group is new and just debuted."

Min:"I love that song! You two dance it with such passion."

the girls started squealing as they watched the dance cover of the new boyband. As the song was coming to an end, Suzy and Wooyoung grinned devilishly at each other and watched the rest of their groups for their reactions. Then, the song shifted to Shinhwa's Venus and the others watched intently.

As the chorus started, the others gasped in shock and the girls started squealing as Suzy's hand roamed all over Wooyoung's body and danced ily. Junho, who was eating, spat out his food back into his plate out of shock.

Junho, Chansung, Taec:"WTF!?!?!?!?"

Fei, Jia, Min:"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Are you serious!?!?!?!?"

Suzy and Wooyoung laughed so hard, especially at Junho's reaction, which had been the focus of Wooyoung's videocam.

Suzy:"Hahahahahahahaha! Look at them!"

W:" I know!! We should try something else next time round!"

Junsu:"Are you freaking kidding me!?!!? You nearly gave me a heart attack with that!"

Min:"So good! You get to touch your boyfriend like that on a show!"

As the 2nd version showed with the two of them singing, more compliments came out especially on their singing and dancing, with the girls screaming at the top of their lungs at the Venus dance.

Somewhere else in South Korea, another group of people was watching, albeit with a very different response.

Infinite Dorm

Myungsoo sat there with his jaw slack and his body unmoving. He couldn't believe what he had just seen on the latest WGm episode. His other members sat there trying to comfort him, especially now. For the past week, he had been so depressed after that fateful encounter with Suzy.

Sungyeol:"Its ok. Its just a show. Don't worry, we'll help you get together with her."

Myungsoo nodded once and just sat there.

The next day after the episode, fans were still spazzing over their performance and gave them new nicknames: The Dancing Couple, Dancing/Singing King and Queen, and Touch Couple. These names made their members squeal in delight and swoon over them, although Junho was a little jealous and challenged them to a dance-off with him and Hyoyeon. Myungsoo, was not amused at the fans reactions though.

2nd update for the day, please read chap 18 first (Minor change in this chap and chap 16, I changed Secret to 4minute)