Oh Great! A Complication

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

There may be a double update today, so please watch out

Somewhere in a room backstage

Person 1:"Hey..... Just now I saw Suzy, here's your chance!"

Person 2:"Really?"

Person 3:"Quick, after the show, go and confess to her."

Person 2:"But what happens if she only sees me as a friend?"

Person 4, 5:"Just try. You'll never get another chance like this."

Person 2:"Ok. I'll try later."

On Set

Lee Dong Wook:"Let's welcome our guests to Strong Heart!"

At his word, the lights shined on the various guests gathered for the day's recordings. Infinite, 4minute, Suzy herself, Big Bang, together with regular cast members, Boom, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk.

Suzy listened to the stories of the other guests, but could not help but notice one of the guests secretly eyeing her. She didn't look at him as she didn't want to give herself away and nodded her head thoughtfully, half paying attention on the story and half keeping an eye on the rather interested guest.

That's the thing about us girls, we can multi-task at just about anything.

She smiled inwardly at the thought and continued her performance--surveillance. Then, her heart stopped in her chest for a second as she realized that there was more than one guest looking at her. The second person was looking at her curiously, as if trying to look at her from all angles. She was getting a little scared since this guest was known to be rather flirty when she suddenly realized something. He was actually looking over her and not at her as she first believed. She looked to her right and found out why. He was looking at another female guest and she was in his line of sight.

Ok.... So there's just one

As the show dragged on, he paid more attention to the guests speaking but would still look her way. While she listened, she planned her exit strategy. She had a presence of mind to ask him after the show why he was looking at her but decided against it even though she was close with him and the other artists present. Often, she would go out with them as friends but this was getting a little too tense for her to handle. Finally the show ended and she said a quick goodbye to the other guests but intentionally left the person's group out and rushed out, citing to guests that she was talking to that she had to leave as she had urgent matters to take care off.

She walked as fast as she could towards the building entrance to the transport that awaited her, hoping to elude her the man she was trying to avoid, when suddenly someone got in her way.

Jiyoung (G-dragon):"Hey Suzy! You walk so fast that I had to run and take a shortcut! Long time no see!"

S:"Oh hey Jiyoung, its good to see you again. I'm sorry but I have to go somewhere else now. Can we talk another time?"

Jiyoung:"Yeah sure. I knew you were in a hurry but you dropped this when we met up last week. I wanted to return it to you."

He handed over her missing phone pouch.

S:"Oh! My phone pouch. Thanks! I owe you one! Bye.

J:"No problem. Bye!"

With that Jiyoung left and she continued for the car. Jiyoung had taken some time that could allow that person to catch up.

Thanks Jiyoung, but if he catches up with me I'll....

She never got to finish her trail of thought as a voice called out to her.

Person:"Suzy!"

Crap....Damn you Jiyoung! You owe me for this!!!!"

She pretended not to hear and walked faster to the entrance but a figure rushed past her and cut her off from the car.

! He did catch up with me!

She quickly composed herself as he turned around to face her, hoping this was not what she thought it was.

It can't be right? He won't do this all of a sudden and chase me down just for that right?

BTW Suzy is wearing her outfit from breathe

Photobucket

 

There may be a double update today, so please watch out