Uh Oh

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

JYP was out on the streets in disguise, not wanting to be recognized by the public all alone out here. It had been a long time since he had a simple meal by a wayside restaurant and he decided that he would take a walk and see what he could find to eat. No fancy stuff today. Frankly, he was tired of all the fancy food he ate as a company CEO. After 15 minutes of walking, he entered a restaurant and sat down to order when he saw some familiar faces.

Unbeknownst to his presence, a group of boys were eating there and consoling one particular member in their group.

Myungsoo:"They're really dating."

Sungyeol:"You don't know that for sure"

Myungsoo:" I saw Wooyoung kiss Suzy before she went inside the room"

Hoya:"Maybe it was for the show?"

Myungsoo:"No camera crew."

Infinite:"Really?"

Myungsoo nodded his head sadly.

Woohyun:"I think its time you let her go"

Sunggyu:"He's right."

Myungsoo:" I know you're right, but it still hurts."

Suddenly, a man approached them.

JYP:"I'm sorry to disturb you, but I just heard that two of my artists were dating."

The boys were stunned, none of them knew he was around.

Woohyun:"Errr....Hi....We were just talking, I'm sure Myungsoo made a mistake."

JYP:"I'm not a fool. You saw them kiss?"

The boys looked at one another uncertainly, knowing that they were in for trouble.

The next day

Wooyoong and Suzy were summoned to JYP's office in the afternoon and the two went there, not knowing why.

As they entered, JYP was fuming mad.

JYP:"Close the door."

Wooyoung closed it and then the screaming began.

JYP:"What are the two of you thinking? Dating and all and worst of all, kissing in public!"

Suzy:"What are you talking about?"

JYP:"Don't play dumb."

Wooyoung:"How did you find out?"

JYP:"I heard from Infinite in a restaurant yesterday."

A flush of anger rushed through Suzy as her mind conjured up the only person who could be the cause of all this.

Myungsoo.... I'm going to kill him.

JYP:"You know what you have to do."

W:"Not a chance."

JYP:"What?!?!"

S:"You heard him."

JYP:" This is for your careers and those of your members."

W:"We've already considered that."

JYP:"If I can't convince you, maybe your members will."

With that, he called Miss A and 2PM.

JYP:"I've called all of you today for an important matter. Wooyoung and Suzy are dating and you know what that means. Will you people please tell them what to do."

Fei:"We've known all along and we approve."

JYP:"What did you just say?"

Taec:"We don't mind"

JYP:"You can't be serious."

Nichkhun:"We are"

Min:"I don't see any problem."

JYP:"The rest of you can't be so blind right?"

Junsu, Chansung, Junho, Jia:"Apparently we are/Yes"

JYP:"Your popularity will drop and you guys are at the top. You know this."

Taec:"If fans leave us because of this, they are not fans. Besides, the impact won't be that big."

JYP:"Yes it will!!"

Min:"Really? Then what about Junhyung and Goo Hara. If dating will reduce our popularity to nothing, why are Beast and Kara still so famous when those two are dating?"

JYP curse and swore, knowing he was losing the argument. Desperate times called for desperate measures.

JYP:"Wooyoung, Suzy. Break up now or leave the company. The other gasped in shock and protested vehemently. Suddenly, Taecyeon spoke up.

Taec:"If they leave, I leave too."

JYP:"That's not for you to decide."

Taec:"Really. Fine. Then I'll make you. Yoona and I just officially became a couple just now."

JYP spit his drink out onto his shirt.

JYP:"You've got to be kidding me."

Taec:"I'm not."

Suzy:"Taecyeon. Congratulations to the two of you but you don't have to do this."

Taec:"Yes I do."

W:"Woah man. Congrats but I think you should back down. No sense in all three of us going down."

Taec:"I can't go out with Yoona if you guys can't."

JYP:"I'll fire you three if I have to."

Min:"You won't."

JYP:"Try me"

Fei:" You won't because you need them."

JYP:"Excuse me?"

Junsu:"If you fire even just the two of them, our groups will be reduced to nothing."

Fei:'You need all of us to make things work. We've already defined ourselves in our groups. any changes will cause an even greater popularity drop than if people knew they were dating."

Chansung:"So he won't fire them?"

Jia:"He won't."

Junho:"Indeed he won't, or rather he can't."

JYP hung his head low in defeat, they had called his bluff. He could only scare them into submission, but he couldn't go through with that threat. To do so would make things worse than what he feared about their relationship.

JYP:"It seems I've lost this round. Very well. You can all see each other."

Everyone cheered and hugged JYP, thanking him.

JYP:"Buuuuuuut! But no displays of affection in public. I don't want mad people hunting you down like animals."

Suzy:"JYP, thank you!"

W:"Thanks boss"

JYP:"We will also have to release a statement, people will find out about it soon enough anyway. Who knows, maybe this no dating rule will be ancient history in all companies. We, YG and SM are the only ones that truly enforce this. Maybe its the beginning of the end of this rule."

Wooyoung:"Errm Everyone. Suzy and I would really like to thank you for your support and so we will be treating you guys for dinner tonight."

The others gave a loud cheer.

JYP:"One more thing. Who taught you kids to argue back so much and so well?"

Miss A, 2PM:"You."

JYP closed his eyes, facepalmed himself and pursed his lips (watch dream high if you can't imagine it). Everyone started laughing again, knowing that they had dealt another major blow to his ego again.

As they left his office, Suzy suddenly left the group.

Chansung:"Hey! Where are you going?"

Suzy:"Infinte's dorm. I have a score to settle."

W:"Oh you've got to be kidding me. I think I better follow you in case you do something crazy."

S:"I was thiniking you would, not me"

Fei:"Miss A will follow you two, in case you BOTH do something stupid."

W,S:"Fine"

Infinite Dorm

Hoya sighed as he sat down and ate his food, Myungsoo had rarely left his room or bed in the days Suzy rejected him, last night only made things worse. He only came out to eat, drink or use the toilet. Everyone was worried but there was nothing they could do. Any consolation they tried to give him had no effect.

Suddenly, someone pounded on the door and Hoya choked a little on his food, he swore the door would break if that person continued to bang the door. Hoya looked through the peephole and saw Suzy slamming he fist against the door and pressing the doorbell at the same time.

Uh oh, we're screwed

Hoya:"Guys! Get down here! We're in trouble!"

Sunggyu:"Why?"

Hoya:"Suzy is here!"

Sungyeol:"Oh F***!"

Hoya opened the door and he gulped as Miss A and Woyooung stood there. However, he could only focus on one face, Suzy's. If looks could kill, he would be dead already, for she was plain furious with eyes that looked like they could shoot daggers at any time and her fists were clenched as though she had a hard time controlling her anger.

Hoya:"Errr hi........I guess I know why you're here. Why don't you come inside and we'll explain."

S:"I would LOVE to hear you explain, particularly MYUNGSOO!!!!!!!"

Hoya nearly went deaf.

As they sat down, Suzy still wasn't feeling any better and Wooyoung laid a hand on her to ease her anger and secretly, so that he could grab her quickly if she tried to kill them. The members of Infinite sat down but leaned back to put as much distance between them and Suzy.

Suzy:"Start talking."

Sungjong:"We have a valid explanation"

Suzy's fist connected with the table, making everyone jump"

S:"REALLY! TELL ME WHAT EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION DO YOU HAVE FOR TRYING TO RUIN MY RELATIONSHIP!!! WAS IT MYUNGSOO OR DID YOU GUYS SO IT FOR HIM?"

Sunggyu:"Suzy, please listen first. I'm sure you JYP told you he got the information from us. Yes its true, but it was not intentional."

F:"What happened?"

Infinite shifted uncomfortably in their seats before Sungyeol answered

Sungyeol:"Myungsoo saw Wooyoung kiss your cheek the other day after your duet performance. He was devastated and we took him out for dinner and tried to console him as he told us in detail what he saw. What we didn't know was that JYP had come in after we had and was sitting closeby. He was in disguise and we didn't see him. He heard us talk about the two of you."

Wooyoung:"Is that really what happened?

Hoya:"Yes."

Woohyun:"None of us meant for this to happen, not even Myungsoo"

Suzy calmed down a little, realizing that they didn't do it on purpose but was still a little pissed off at their carelessness.

S:"Where is Myungsoo?"

Hoya:"He's upstairs on his bed, rarely leaves it. We left him upstairs first in case something happened."

S:"Can I see him?"

Sunggyu:"Yeah sure, I'll take you up."

Wooyoung:"I'll come too."

Suzy:"No. Woman's pride. I have to be the one to finish this"

Wooyoung raised his hands in defeat.

Sunggyu led her up to his room and opened the door.

Sunggyu:"Suzy. I know you don't like the fact that he loves you, but please understand. Its hard for him."

Suzy nodded her head and went inside. There he was lying on his stomach on his bed, facing away from them and looking at his phone wallpaper. She recognized it, it was a picture the two had taken together when they were still very close friends.

Suzy:"Myungsoo."

Myungsoo, turned to where the voice came from, he could recognize that voice anywhere. Suzy softened a little more when he turned, showing a tear streaked face.