Oh Boy.....He Loves Me

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

2nd update for the day. Please read chap 16 before reading this chapter. Thanks

Myungsoo was agitated. He just couldn't control himself thinking about what he was about to do after the show. Today was the day of all days, the day he would confess to the person he loved, that close friend of his who never knew of his feelings for her. That would all change soon. Confidence, that was what he needed. Confidence to see it through.

As the show began and the guests started talking, he wasn't really listening but he was looking at the object of his attention, desire and love. Bae Suzy. They had always been close, but Myungsoo had always wanted things to go further than that. He had to make it or break it today, no matter what.

Bae Suzy.....today I will tell you how I truly feel

As the show went on, he was nudged from behind by his bandmate, Hoya, who passed him a note.

(note)

Stop staring at her and wait till after the show. Concentrate on the show!

He kept the note and did as he asked, but would still steal a glance at her every once in a while. Finally, the moment had arrived.

He got up and bowed to the other guests aong with his group and started to search for Suzy. He was too late. She was already leaving the set after saying her goodbyes and rushing off, possibly for a schedule.

He rushed after her into the corridor, but he couldn't find her. She had already disappeared. He quickly ran through the hallways looking for her but he just couldn't find her. She was fast, heading outside but she must have taken another route.

He had all but given up hope until he heard someone call out her name in the distance.

That's it! She's at the place where that voice came from.

He ran towards the voice and there she was. The sun coming through the doorway made her look like an angel even when her back was facing him.

Myungsoo:"Suzy!"

She never turned back and just kept on walking out of the building. He was not going to be cheated of his prize today. He had waited all this time and he wasn't going to let the oppurtunity slide. He ran as fast as he could and caught up with her.

S:"Oh Myungsoo! What are you doing here?"

M:"Hey Suzy! Errrm I know this is kind of wierd but I really need to tell you something. I errrrr....I......

S:"Y...You?"

M:"I like you....I have for some time now and I hope that you feel the same for me. Maybe not now, but soon. I know all of this is so sudden but...errr yeah."

S:"I errrr....I...."

Oh boy....... He likes me

S:"Listen.....I'm sorry, but I don't love you. I have to go now. Sorry."

With that, she left, leaving a stunned friend staring at where she had been moments before.

Infinite Dorm

Hoya:"That bad?"

Woohyun:"You shouldn't have done it like that. You made her so afraid. You should have arranged a meeting with her jus like you do as friends and then told her."

Dongwoo:"Don't worry. We'll help you."

Sungjong, Sungyeol, Sunggyu:"Yeah."

Myungsoo:"Thanks."

In a Car

Suzy exhaled and leaned her head back on the car seat as she tried to control her erratic breathing from the earlier tension. She just couldn't believe that he did that and that he liked her. That was the last thing she needed right now. She was stunned by his confession and couldn't tell him about her relationship with Wooyoung. So she had somehow mustered the strength to tell him that she didn't love him. She didn't know what to do now. She whipped up her phone and considered smsing Wooyoung but decided against it.

She would just avoid Myungsoo. That would solve her problems so that Wooyoung wouldn't do something stupid and hopefully the situation would die down with Myungsoo coming to accept reality.

As she got back to the dorm, all that walking, talking, apprehension and thinking wore her out. She pretended nothing had happened and took a bath before eating her dinner and sleeping.

If she thought that her plan or that her sleep would take care of things.....she was in a for a rude shock. Her nightmare was only going to get worse in the coming days.........

2nd update for the day. Please read chap 16 before reading this chapter. Thanks