Fishing Trip With An Eternal Sunset

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

Suzy and Wooyoung were so happy that they're 'marriage' had moved to the next level and though both left it unsaid, they were looking forward to the next film session. Their members had not been told about what had really happened and merely teased them a little when they had seen the episode, thinking that the physical contact had been scripted.

Finally, that long awaited day was here.

WGM Set

Today's filming was at a fishing recreation area rather than the WGM home and promised to be lots of talking rather than them focused on running about.

Wooyoung :"I bet I can catch more fish than you!"

Suzy :"Hah! It'll be me!"

After Wooyoung paid up, they went in search of a spot to start fishing.

S: "Let's pick that spot over there!"

W:"Not a good idea. That side is better!"

S :"Yah!! How come you never listen to what I say!"

W :" Who said I never listen to you! More like you never listen to me!"

S :"Shouldn't the boy listen to the girl?"

W :"That side is better because the current is heading that way. The fish are more likely to follow the current."

At that Suzy gave a mock- angry face and followed him there.

Once they had set everything up, they sat down on the foldable chairs they had brought and started fishing.

Soon enough, Wooyoung caught one fish and got all excited.

W :"haha! I got one already!"

S: "Yah! Just you wait! I'll get more than you!"

After a while, Suzy got one and she gleamed with excitement. However, the fish tugged rather hard and Wooyoung suddenly held her hands and positioned them properly for her.

W :"You should hold it like this and then pull."

Suzy was screaming inwardly at ther contact as she had been waiting for him to do it.

He did it again! It feels so good!

She is so smooth. I hope we can continue like this

Suzy reeled in her fish and soon they were hot at each other heels trying to outdo one another in a competition to catch more fish like the competitive couple they were.

After about one hour, they were sitting and waiting for more fish, a great rest period after a mad rush of fish they caught earleir on. Suzy yearned for his touch again and kept on looking at her at the corner of her eye, hoping he would do it again. However, her hopes were dashed as Wooyoung seeemed to restrain himself.

I know I'm like a ert but I really want him to do it again. Why is he restraining himself? Is it he doesn't want me to think he'sa ert?

Suzy continued fishing when suddenly an idea popped in her head.

Why don't I do it instead? He should like it too and it can be disguised as contact for the show right?

With that, Suzy glanced at him and slowly laid her head on his shoulder, to which Wooyoung replied warmly by sticking his haed to touch hers.

She's resting on me! Things have gone better than I had hoped! 

Whee! He feels so warm and smooth.

As they continued light talking ang teasing, both looked at the sunset and thought the same thing

I wish we could stay like this forever

 

Sorry. I know it isn't much of an update but I'm trying to gear up faster. Chapter 7 will also be up today (two chapters for today)