One Year Anniversary

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

Suzy walked with Wooyoung at the hotel entrance and slammed her backpalmed his stomach as he . Today's was the on year anniversary of their on-screen marriage and so filming would be here in Japan as a special.

Wooyoung and Suzy were very pleased that they got to go to Japan. Despite this episode being completely scripted, it was still the first holiday they had taken together overseas and the two of them were going to make the best of it. As they arrived at Disneyland, Suzy became ecstatic as she had always wanted to visit the one in Japan. Suzy acted like a little kid wherever she went and Wooyoung followed her, goofing around too.

As if that weren't enough, Wooyoung took her to eat at famous places and enjoy hot springs around Japan.

One/Two months later (take your pick)

Wooyoung picked up Suzy at her dorm and gave her a quick kiss.

W: "Happy one year anniversary dear."

S: "And to you too honey."

W:" I've got something special in mind today."

S: "Really? I hope its something fun. Yes it is and I know you'll love it."

The two went to eat at a restaurant that Wooyoung booked and sat down.

Suzy ordered her favourite pasta while Wooyoung ordered ribeye steak. As the waiter left, Wooyoung took out a box and opened it.

W: "I got this for you."

S:" Wooyoung. Thank you!"

Wooyoung chuckled as he placed the necklace around her neck from behind. As they sat down and ate, all their cares and worries simply melted away from their mind. No more hiding for the two of them. Everybody knew about their relationship now.

S: "Wooyoung. Open your mouth."

Wooyoung did as he was asked and Suzy fed him some of her pasta.

S: "How was it?"

W: "That was good. Here, have some of my steak."S

Suzy ate the piece of steak that he fed her and nodded in approval.

After the two had finished, Wooyoung paid up and they left for an undisclosed location. When they arrived, Suzy got a shock.  It was a skydiving facility.

S: "Wooyoung! I can't believe we're doing this today!"

W: "I heard from Min that you always wanted to try, so I decided that we should do it together."

Wooyoung had secretly gone for training during his free time so that he could jump together with Suzy. 

30 minutes later

The door of the plane opened and the two lovebirds stepped to the edge. At a signal given by the pilot, the two of them jumped out the plane down towards the earth. Suzy was strapped to Wooyoung as they fell out of the sky, enjoying the glorious view no skyscraper in the world could give and the roar of the wind on their faces. As the reached the designated altitude, Wooyoung opened his chute and the two descended on the ground.

After packing the parachute, Suzy kissed Wooyoung. It wasn't a typical anniversary, but that was what she loved about it.