Epilouge

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

Sometime in the future

S: "Jessie! Don't run so fast!"

Jessie didn't listen as usual and ran off ahead, her brother Maddox in tow. Suzy grunted in irritation and chased after her along with Wooyoung. With their repective bands finally disbanded, 2PM and Miss A had left to pursue individual activities and settle down with their loved ones. They still met up often though.

Suzy had concieved the twins, Maddox and Jessie. They were everything to the two of them, and everything like them too, always arguing with one another, playfully or not. They doted on the two so much. Even after so many years, they were still Korea's hottest couple, much sought after for many variety shows, films and music projects. Yet it was very difficult to get the two of them together on one show, or to have both doing separate projects at the same time. Not even JYP dared to challenge either of them on their commitments as parents. If they said no for the children, then it was strictly a no. Both were adamant that someone had to be home for the children. No chance for neglect by leaving them in foster care or at their parents' places.

Maddox and Jessie were the most mischevious of the children, Min's two children being the most hyperactive, Taecyeon's children ranking 3rd and 4th behind Maddox and Jessie as the most mischevious. Fei and Jia's children were the most quiet. Often, their children would meet up and play together while the adults enjoyed talking with one another. 

As Suzy and Wooyoung got to their two children, they were....yup.....arguing again.

Jessie: "Yaaah! You stupid frog!"

Maddox: "What did you say? Fat Cow!!"

W: "Alright! Stop it you two. Is there ever a time you two don't fight?"

S: "Its all your fault. Our children wouldn't be like this if not for you!"

W: "Me?!?!?!? You're the one always trying to pick a fight!"

Suzy playfully hit his arm and carried Jessie to the playground while Wooyoung grabbed Maddox. As soon as they sat the children down, they rushed to the playground, all thoughts about their earlier argument forgotten. Suzy smiled as she watched her children and Wooyoung laid her head on his shoulder. Given what they had achieved through their careers and subsequent marriage, they were legends that would forever be enshrined as jewels in the Korean entertainment industry, but to the two of them, their legends and jewels were their children. They were the ultimate physical consummation of their love for one another and would grow to forge their own destinies, continuing their bloodlines and their stories in life as members of the Jang and Bae families.

Yes, they had successful careers, but their true success lay in being able to profess their love for one another, spend the lives together as husband and wife, and to raise children of their own. The dream of any man or woman, and the dream of any parent.

Wooyoung looked around and found the place to be empty and decided to take advantage of the situation. He kissed her forehead and then her cheek. Suzy turned and smiled at him and he proceeded for her lips. After 20 seconds, she pulled away.

S: "Wooyoung, we're in public."

W: "There's no one here..... why don't we just have a make-out session for a while."

S: "Ok. Make it good and I might treat you something VERY special in bed tonight."

W: "Yes! More children coming up!"

Suzy laughed and kissed him passionately, hands roaming over one another and laid him down in the grass, not taking her lips of his for one second. They had finally achieved their own little paradise, they had each other and their children......and that was all that mattered to them.

 

Thanks everyone for supporting this story. I will be entering my country's national service now so I won't have much time to write anymore. I will update my other story Without You when I have time and things to write. Updates will be few and far between though.