Planning

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

WGM house

Suzy darted across the living room in the WGM house laughing as Wooyoung chased her.

W: "Get back here Suzy!"

S: "You'll have to catch me!!"

W: "Challenge accepted!"

Suzy didn't get far before Wooyoung grabbed her waist and swung her around as she screamed. Much to her dismay, Wooyoung smeared his flour-filled face on hers as payback for slamming a flour bomb on his face and she screamed and laughed.

W: "That should teach you to play around with me!"

After calming down, the two of them washed their faces and cleared the mess they made.

S: "That was fun."

W :"You still have the cheek to say that after having to clean all this up?"

Suzy just laughed.

10 minutes earlier

Wooyoung finished urinating and turned around to wash his hands before leaving the toilet. Unbeknownst to him, Suzy was waiting with a flour bomb and a camera crew in tow, just waiting to film the epic moment. As Wooyoung exited the toilet, he looked up to see a white blur flash quickly into his face an before he knew it, his face was completely white with flour.

Suzy laughed along with the camera crew and ran.

W: "Get back here Suzy!"

Present

Wooyoung and Suzy opened their task letter and read it.

(letter)

Congratulations on your official status as a real couple! Today, we have a mission to commemorate your relationship. Two different staff will give you separate missions and you cannot reveal what your mission is to the other, during or after today's filming.

Curious, the two separated and got their cards from the staff.

(Wooyoung's letter)

Plan a special confession of your love for Suzy. Don't tell her anything until she finds out next week.

(Suzy's letter)

Plan a special confession of your love for Wooyoung. Don't tell him anything until he finds out next week.

After reading, the two of them grinned wildly and followed the staff out to plan separately.

Wooyoung went into one room, while Suzy went into another.

An hour later

Suzy had finished planning her confession with her crew and decided to spy on her boyfriend to see what he was up to. Ever so careful, she laid her head against the door in an attempt to obtain information, but the voices within were muffled. Wooyoung had been at the final stages of planning when he saw someone's feet outside the door and he quickly ran and opened it.

W :"Ahhh! No spying!"

S: "Just tell me!"

W: "Wait till next week."

With that, he lifted her off her feet and carried her back to her room.

1 hour later

Wooyoung finished his call, confirming his reservation and permit for using something for his confession. He knew Suzy was going to like it.

Suzy too had finished reserving a group of people for her confession, now all that was needed was for them to wait till next week.