Couple Live Performance Debut

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

At around 9PM, a video appeared on the JYP youtube channel showing the medley sung by Suzy and Wooyoung at the WGM home. JYP, ever eager to see how his artists were doing, watched the view rise to 14000. Deciding it was late, he turned off his computer and went to sleep. The next day, he got up and after getting his coffee, almost choked. The view count had risen to over a million viewers and he quickly got dressed for work. Just as he made it to the front door, his handphone rang.

JYP Building

Suzy and Wooyoung walked down the corridor leading to JYP's office, like a couple but not acting like one. It was a deception they had kept up at work all the time and no one ever had the slightest suspicion, thanks to the WGM show. JYP wasn't in yet, so they were forced to wait at the waiting area outside his office.

S:"What do you think this is about?"

W:"I don't know, but its got to be big since it was so sudden."

JYP:"Yes! Big! Inside my office!"

The two of them looked at each other quizically before following him into his office and sat down in front of him.

JYP:"You guys are the hottest couple in Korea right now. Remember that singing clip you did for the WGM show?"

S,W:"Yeah/Yes?"

JYP:"It just hit over a million viewers this morning from 14000 last night when it was released."

Suzy and Wooyoung jumped for joy and high-fived one another.

JYP:" I also recieved a call this morning. As you know, there will be a music festival in Busan soon and the organisers asked if the two of you can perform that song live."

Suzy's jaw dropped. This music festival was very well-known and while many artists performed in it, it was a rare honour for the organisers to request artists to sing songs that were not in their albums or were for other shows such as WGM.

W:"Of course we will!"

JYP:"Good I'll let them know. Practice when you can together in the studio. As the meeting came to an end, the two of them went out to practice their performance, still fresh in their minds as it was the last one they had. For the next few hours the studio was filled with racous laughter, music, and of course, arguements.

S:"Yaaaah! Dance properly will you?"

W:"Yaaaah! Are you saying I'm not dancing well?"

S:"What does it look like I'm saying?"

Again and again they practiced, slowly they got better and better until their performance was flawless. Lunchtime was here, or rather, one hour ago and so most of the staff were out eating. Suzy quickly took a look outside and satisfied no one was there, went back to Wooyoung and tapped his shoulder. As he turned around, she kissed him hard.

W:"Wow.err....Nice and thanks, but what was that for?"

S:"Can't I kiss my handsome boyfriend? That was for the hard work you put in to get the video to where it is and for the practice just now."

W:"Haahhhahahhahaha! Don't make it a habit. We could get caught."

S:"Noted."

One week later

Life as a artist sure was hectic, having to multi-task and all, with the worst being having to multi-task by preparing and filming shows simultaneously. That was what Suzy and Wooyoung were doingoday. While they were backstage preparing for their performance for the music festival, they also had to film the WGM show while preparing. Wooyoung had been picked to start the filming and the crew went into 2PM's dressing room.

W:"I'm actually quite nervous because I have to perform my group's songs and then do the duet with Suzy. So lets just hope everything goes well."

Taec:"Today is the day for the duet and we in 2PM are really looking forward to it. We hope Wooyoung and Suzy, our sister-in-law do well and wow the crowd out there."

Junho:"I'm really quite excited for their duet because their dancing is formidable and they can sing really well too. I hope they can recreate their WGM performance here.

Junsu, Chansung, Nichkhun:"All the best!"

Soon, Wooyoung had finished preparations and headed to Miss A's room, camera crew in tow. As he entered, Miss A greeted them and Wooyoung smiled as brightly as he could instill confidence in them, especially Suzy. Suzy had been so nervous about the performance. It would be their first live performance as a WGM and real-life couple but it did make herevery happy. They had a stage all to themselves to express their love to one another. It took all her willpower to refrain from running and hugging him as he entered.

W:"I hope you're all ready?"

Jia:"Always."

F:"So,  this is the first time the two of you will perform live as a couple."

Wooyoung smiled, knowing that her words 'as a couple' implied a deeper meaning than the on-screen couple surface meaning.

W:"Yeah. I'm really excited."

Min:"I hope your couple performance goes well. Let's leave the two lovebirds alone for a while to talk shall we?"

Suzy:"Yaaah!"

W:"Let's do well later on ok?"

S:"We must. I bet all the fans will be screaming my name becasue I'll dance better than you,."

W:"We'll see about that!"

The two grinned mischiveously at one another before a voice sounded out.

Miss A manager:"5 minutes until you guys go up, I suggest you make your way there now."

W:"All the best!"

Miss A:"Thanks"

S:"Hang on I need to go the toilet."

With that Suzy went off first and Wooyoung headed back with the film crew. However, he too needed to use the toilet and left first. In reality, Suzy had told him to follow her. Soon, he caught up with her on the way to the toilet and they quickly ducked into a room. Suzy looked up longinly at him and he couldn't help but kiss her.

S:"What was that for?"

Wooyoung just smiled and imitated her answer when he had been the one asking that same question.

W:"Can't I just kiss my beautiful girlfriend?"

Suzy laughed at that and kissed him.

S:"I was supposed to do that first actually."

W:"We should go now. My bladder won't hold, especially after those kisses."

Suzy laughed again and slapped his chest, before heading to the toilets with him.

Soon the crew were filming 2PM watching Miss A's Touch performance onstage through the TV in their room.

Wooyoung:"They're doing good. Especially my wife."

Soon, Miss A was done and while heading back to the dorm, ran into SNSD. They greeted them with Min hugging Hyoyeon.

Sooyoung:"That was good."

Sunny, Yoona Taeyeon:"Very well done."

Miss A:"Thank you!"

Seohyun:"Suzy, I heard you'll be performing the medley today with Wooyoung?"

Suzy:"Oh yes!"

Seo, Yuri,Tiffany, Taeyeon:"Ooooooooohhh! Go for it!"

Suzy:"Thank you!"

Soon, the film crew filmed Suzy watching 2PM's performance and near the end she rushed up near the stage to prepare her entry. Both she and Wooyoung had changed into suit-like outfits.

Photobucket

Wooyoung's was dressed the same but in clothes for males. Black suit, black shirt, black pants and shoes.

As they took their positions, he held her hand and nodded reassuringly at her. She smiled back at him and they both got ready. Soon, it was time for the performance.

Give Me Everything

Me not working hard?
Yeah, right, picture that with a Kodak
Or better yet, go to Times Square
Take a picture of me with a Kodak

Took my life from negative to positive
I just want y'all to know that
And tonight, let's enjoy life
Pitbull, Nayer, Ne-yo, Tesra (Intro dance moves)

(Wooyoung starts singing)

Tonight I will love, love you tonight
Give me everything tonight
For all we know we might not get tomorrow
Let's do it tonight

(Suzy sings)

Forget what they say
All my cares, they play
Nothing is enough
'Til I've had enough

(Let's do it tonight)
I want you tonight
I want you to stay
I want you tonight

(Wooyoung)

Grab somebody y, tell 'em hey
Give me everything tonight
Give me everything tonight
Give me everything tonight
Give me everything tonight

(Both dance)

Excuse me but I might drink a little more than I should tonight
And I might take you home with me if I could tonight
And baby, I'ma make you feel so good tonight
'Cause we might not get tomorrow

As they stop in their ready-to-dance position for the next song, the intro of BTOB's Insane played and the crowd went wild again as they did before. The two danced to that portion of the song up till the point just before where Ilhoon would sing in the song and there was a pause as the audio was cut and they remained still halfway in dance motion. Then, they contunued dancing as the chorus of the song played and sang along to it.

naega tteonajulge niga sirheojige
Ije deoneun gwichanhge maedalliji anke
[Hyunsik] I'm gonna be better charari eobtneun ge deo
Oneulttara pimiri neomu manheun neo

You make me go insane
She gives me so much pain
I won't be back again

hangsang neon amureohji anheun cheog
Kkog jigeum jeonhwal badayagesseo?)

You make me go insane
She gives me so much pain
I won't be back again

As the song ended, the two got into position as Shinhwa's Venus started playing and the crow cheered again.

(Wooyoung singing)

Nunbusin neoui moseub nal meomchuge hae
Meoributeo balkkeutkkaji modu wanbyeokan geol

(Suzy singing)

Amu mal eobsi seuchideon neol cheom bon sungan
You light up
Light up
Light up
Light up

(Wooyoung sings)

Kkumman gatasseo (Dreamer, Dreamer)
Silkeu bich neoui deureseu (Angel, Angel)
 Sumgyeori neukkyeojyeo (Closer, Closer)
Neoreul bureugo isseo

As the chorus began, the crowd became even wilder as the two danced to it (the part where Suzy stands behind Wooyoung and touches him all over)

(both)

Your my love-ov-ov-ov-ov-ov-ov Venus
Eoreobuteo beorin nae momeul nogyeo
Neol jabgo jabgo sipeungeol
Just say your love
Neol jabgo jabgo sipeun mam
Just say your love

Your my love-ov-ov-ov-ov-ov-ov Venus
Ttwineun gaseumeun jigeum neol hyanghago
Neol gajgo gajgo sipeungeol
Just say your love
Neol gajgo gajgo sipeun mam
Just say your love

(Wooyoung)

Sinbiroun Your eyes
Nunbusin This night
Aju meon goseuro deryeogalge
Son kkeute daheul ttae

(Original singer rapping in audio)

I got to love you no one else above you
24/7 Always thinking of you
Nal gaereul pyeolchyeo gureumwiro deo nopi naraga Higher baby let’s fly
Touch the sky
No doubt that you’re one of a kind
Now let’s ride to the moon we can own the night ne mameul da biwobeorigo
I’ll blow your mind

(both)

Your my love-ov-ov-ov-ov-ov-ov Venus
Eoreobuteo beorin nae momeul nogyeo
Neol jabgo jabgo sipeungeol
Just say your love
Neol jabgo jabgo sipeun mam
Just say your love

Your my love-ov-ov-ov-ov-ov-ov Venus (Unlike other girls your outta this world)
Eoreobuteo beorin nae momeul nogyeo (Cheonsadeuldo da mureup kkureulgeol)
Neol jabgo jabgo sipeungeol (Kkumsogeman ireonaneun beob)
Just say your love (Nunape yeosini ilwojuneun geot)
Neol jabgo jabgo sipeun mam(these stars all dance around you
All night I’m crazy bout you)
Just say your love (Don’t ever never leave us)

You’re my love
My love Venus
Your my Love-ov-ov-ov-ov-ov-ov
Venus
Your my Love-ov-ov-ov-ov-ov-ov
Venus
Your my Love-ov-ov-ov-ov-ov-ov
Venus
Your my Love-ov-ov-ov-ov-ov-ov
Venus

At the end, the crowd screamed and the two bowed before leaving.

S:"We did it!"

W:"Yes we did!"

S:"You were amazing!"

W:"As were you."

Infinite Waiting room

Myungsoo's heart broke watching Wooyoung and Suzy perform together. He couldn't take it anymore. He went to a nearby waiting room for help.

Note:They did dance as they sang