Revelation

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

(Newspaper report)

JYP Entertainment has announced that there will be a press conference two days from now regarding important news. When contacted for further details, A JYP spokesperson refused to comment, only reiterating that the press conference would commence at their headquarters building at 4pm, and that the purpose of this conference would only be revealed at that time. Rumours are rife about the purpose of this press conference, ranging from artists leaving the company to the announcement of company productions.

Two Days Later

Suzy was fixing her hair nervously as she awaited the initiation of the press conference, as much as she was happy that her relationship would no longer have to be a secret, she was nervous about what reactions would be provoked as well as the flurry of questions and scurrilous allegations that were bound to be thrown by the press.

Satisfied with her hair, she left the toilet and sat down outside JYP's office. Closing her eyes, she tried to relax herself but in vain. The pressure mounting on her for the coming conference was too much for her to take.

Wooyoung:"My my.....Are you so nervous that you have to hyperventillate?"

Suzy opened her eyes to see Wooyoung sitting on her right, which was wierd since she hadn't heard him approach her.

S:"Aren't you nervous?"

W:"Of course I am. That doesn't mean that I need to hyperventillate."

S:"Its a big day today."

W:"It'll be fine."

S:"There's going to be lots of allegations about us. It'll be one hell of a mess to fix."

W:"We'll get through it."

Suzy nodded her head and relaxed a little, glad that Wooyoung was going to be with her. After a while, JYP came and called them out.

JYP:" Ok. Its time for you two loveirds to set the news world ablaze."

Suzy's breath caught in her chest as she heard him and rose slowly to follow him. Wooyoung placed his hand around her and liad her head on his shoulder. Suzy looked up at him and smiled, feeling a little less tense at his gesture to calm her down. As they reached the press conference room, the spokesperson saw them and gave them a signal to enter. JYP, Suzy and Wooyoung sat down and JYP started speaking.

JYP:" Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for coming down today to this press conference on such short notice and without any knowledge of its purpose. I have called you here to announce an important piece of news concerning to of my artists, seated here beside me. This press conference was called in order to announce that Bae Suzy of Miss A and Jang Wooyoung of 2PM are a couple, not just n the WGM show, but in real life. "

Gasps of shock resonated in the room before the reporters started throwing a flurry of questions, undescernable amid so many voices shouting at the same time. JYP held his hand and told the crowd to let him finish first and that there would be a Q&A session for them.

JYP: "We hope that the press and fans will accept their relationship and continue to support the two of them and their respective groups. Suzy and Wooyoung have always been close and I personally approve of their relationship, seeing how close they are and how they understand each other so well. You may ask your questions now, one at a time please and please refrain from slimming comments or questions that invade the privacy and rights of the individuals."

Reporter1: "I have a question for JYP. As I understand, there is a no-dating rule in effect in your company. May I ask if the case of the young couple here is the exception or the rule?"

JYP:"Since you asked this question, the no-dating policy of the company has been abolished. After much consideration, we at JYP entertainment have decided that this policy is no longer viable and is obsolete. As such, their relationship is the rule from now on."

Reporter 2: "Does this mean that all JYP artists can enter into relationships?"

JYP:"Yes, all artists under our company are hereby allowed to have relationships, not only in our company but from others too. However, the latter option is only allowed if the other company of artists wishing to enter into relationships with JYP artists approve."

Reporter 3: "Wooyoung, when did you start having feelings for her?"

W: "Errm.....I guess I realized that I loved her as we were filming the WGM show."

Reporter 4: "Did you enter into this relationship before or after the rule was abolished?"

Before Woyooung could reply, JYP interrupted him.

JYP: "I' sorry, but we will not answer such questions that invade the privacy of the people involved."

Reporter 5: "This a question for Suzy. May I know if you started falling for Woyooung the same time he did?"

S:" Yes. We both started realizing our feelings for one another around the same time."

Reporter 6: "What do the two of you do when you go out together?"

JYP and Wooyoung jumped at the question but Suzy beat them to it.

S: "No comment."

A cold chill and silence filled the room for a few seconds and the two men seated covered their mouths while laughing secretly at the uneasy atmosphere the ice queen's reply brought.

Reporter 7: "Its very brave of the two of you to come out like this but aren't you worried that your popularity will drop, including your group popularities?"

S: "We have considered it and we feel that there will be almost no adverse effects. In fact, we feel that our popularities will rise."

Reporter 7:"Aren't your members worried?"

W: "No. In fact, they have been rather supportive and have given us their blessing along with JYP. Suzy and I are really grateful to all of them."

JYP: "I would like to add on to what Suzy said earlier. I believe that their group and individual popularity will rise rather than decline. I would like to cite the example of two very prominent artists in the entertainement business, Junhyung from Beast and Goo Hara from Kara."

At the two names mentioned, Suzy and Wooyoung started laughing secretly together. They still remembered their argument with JYP in his office and how that was the particular example used against him by the others and was not accredited to him.

JYP: "The two of them are from different groups and companies, yet their popularity has risen after news of their relationship broke. It is my hope that this is the rule and not the exception. I also hope that other companies will follow our lead and abolish no-dating rules."

JYP threw them a look to get them to stop laughing, knowing full well what they were laughing about.

Reporter 8: "Wooyoung, Did you have any relationships before? Did you date IU?"

Wooyoung: "The answer to both questions are no. IU and I are just friends."

Reporter 9: "Suzy, you have been closely linked to other artists such as Yoseob from Beast, did you date any of them?"

S:  "No."

JYP:"Ladies and gentlemen. This is the end of the press conference, thank you for your time."

With that, the three of them left the room.

JYP: "Were you two trying to be funny? If the press knew, I wouldn't be able to show my face anymore."

That only caused the two to erupt in laughter.

W: "Well..... at least its over."

Suzy and Wooyoung left for the 2pm dorm, as both 2pm and Miss A would be spending a night there.

S:" I'm so glad its over. I don't know why, but most of them were irritating today. Especially the one asking about you and IU."

Wooyoung grinned.

W: "Ohhhh  someone is jealous."

S: " Of course I am. Their making my boyfriend and my best friend into a couple."

Wooyoung laughed.

As they got out of the car and entered the dorm, 2pm and Miss A were already there, with faces that were happy, yet not so happy.

W:" Hey! What's up with the black faces?"

Instantly, the members started pretending to be fine and Junho frantically tried to cover his laptop and close all the internet pages he was looking at with the others.

Wooyoung and Suzy stopped him and took a look at what they were reading. Suzy sighed as she read the articles. They were fast.

(Articles)

Wooyoung and Suzy Dating!!!

At 4pm today, JYP Entertainment held a press conference to announce that Suzy and Wooyoung are a couple. How long the two have ben together no one knows, bu it will be interesting to see the fan reactions.

Wooyoung and Suzy dating?!?!?

JYP Entertainment announced that their two artists are dating? Is this the end of no-dating rules in the industry?

Wooyoung, Suzy dating and past relationships

Wooyoung and Suzy havea announced that they are dating. The two were questioned about their past relationships as they have both been linked to other artists. Both have vehemently denied any relationship with artists such as IU and Yoseob. However, is that really true. It is hard to believe that these two have never fallen in love before, especially with those they have been linked with.

Suzy and Woyooung deny relationships with IU and Yoseob

We are sure that they have dated before, notably IU and Yoseob. Wooyoung and IU have been linked since Dream High and their chemistry is strong. The two must have dated before and it is doubtul that fans will accept Wooyoung's relationship with Suzy.

As they read more articles, Suzy's blood began to boil. They had told the truth at the press conference. What right had these people to spread false rumours and involve other people. What right had they or the public to decide who she chose to be together with?

Wooyoung noticed the red flush on her face and laid a hand on her shoulder.

W:" Easy. They always do this to artists. It'll die down after a while."

Suzy was really mad, but she decided to let it go, hoping that he was right.

Everyone sat down and had dinner, which everyone anticipated since Fei was the one who cooked. During the dinner, the others thankfully gave words of encouragement to persevere. As they laughed and talked, Suzy's phone started ringing. It was IU.

S:" Jieun..... Hey!"

IU: "Hey Suzy...... How are you?"

S: "I'm fine, the press conference was a little hectic and some articles after that made me a little mad just now."

IU: "I saw them. I'm sorry, I really didn't want this to happen to the two of you."

IU had been one of the first to know of her relationship since they were close.

S: "Its ok. Its not your fault."

She placed the phone on loudspeaker so that Wooyoung could talk too.

W:" Hey Jieun! Long time no see. How are you? Suzy here was really jealous when they mentioned us. You should have seen her."

At that, suzy hit him and he cried out, causing everyone and IU to laugh.

IU: "Its such a storm online that now I have to do a press conference too!"

S: "Huh?"

IU: "The company is afraid that my image will be damaged if this continues and since there are so many articles about me and him, I have to hold a press con to clarify that I never dated Wooyoung."

W: "That bad?"

IU: "Yeah! More and more articles are coming out as we speak. All my schedules were cancelled to hold the press con tomorrow."

Just then, someone called IU in the background.

IU: "Hey I got to go. Company meeting. Sorry."

Everyone: "Its ok. Bye!"

As Suzy hung up and they continued eating, Another call came up. This time it was Yoseob.

Yoseob: "Hello?"

S: "Hey Yoseob! How are you!"

Y: "Ok. I heard the news. Congratulations to the two of you!"

S: "Thanks! But we have a situation online."

Y: "Ohhhh so you know about that. Hahahahahahhaha don't think too much, it'll pass."

S: "Thanks! IU was calling me just now, its so bad online that she has to do an emergency press conference tomorrow to deny her supposed relationship with Wooyoung,"

Y :"She has to do one too?!?!?"

S:"What do you mean she has to do one too?"

Y: "I've got to do one tomorrow too because of the articles!"

S:" Sorry. Wooyoung and I didn't mean for this to happen."

Y: "Its ok. Its not your fault. I wish you two all the best. I have to go now. My jealous girlfriend is waiting for me."

S:" Wait! You have a gf?!?!?!"

Y: "Yeah. I'm dating Hyosung from Secret."

S: "Really?!?!?"

Y: "Yeah. The company agreed but we have to be secretive."

S: "Congrats!"

Y: "Thanks. I've got to go now. I see her and I better stop talking before her jealosy gets worse. Those articles have made my life with her harder."

Suzy laughed.

S:" Ok then. Have fun!"

After eating, the two groups went to sleep.