Back on The Show

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

I may release double update today but not sure if I can.

Suzy wasn't all that happy as she headed for her WGM recording. Over the past week, she had been recieving texts from Myungsoo to meet and talk. All of those texts had been ignored as she had not even deigned to answer him, hoping that he would get the message seared into his brain.

I don't love you

As she got out of the car, her mood brightened as she saw her beloved boyfriend already there and she smiled at the thought of spending more time with him. The last time they had seen each other was on their last date near the ocean.

W:"Hey! How's my lovely wife?"

S:"Fine. Finally I get to spend time with you again."

W:"I missed you so much."

S:"That's so cheesy, don't you have anything better to say?"

W:"Yaaah! What's wrong with that? I bet you feel the same."

S:"Fine. I did miss you"

Wooyoung smiled at their usual bickering.

W:"Hey, you free after this, we can go somewhere."

S:"Yeah sure."

Soon, it was time to start and they recieved their letter for the episode.

(letter)

Today, you have to go to a studio, and sing and dance medley of songs. You're allowed to pick any song, english or korean.

W:"Ohhh. This is interesting."

S:"Bet that I can dance better than you."

W:"You think?"

S:"Definitely!"

W:"You're on!"

Director:"And cut! Wooyoung, Suzy. Before you begin heading to the JYP studio since you're both JYP artists. Please make sure to tell us which songs first to see if we can allow them."

W:"Ok."

With that, filming resumed with a scripted conversation about how fun this would be and calling JYP to ask for permission to use the studio.

W:"Hey Boss!"

JYP:"Oh hey! What's up?"

W:"Err....Suzy and I are filming WGM and we need the recording studio for the show. Will that be ok?"

JYP:"Oh yeah sure! No one's using it today!"

W:"Ok thanks! He said its ok."

With that they headed for the JYP building in a provided transport.

W:"Hey Suzy, you know that new group BTOB? I was thinking of singing and dancing their song insane. What do you think?"

S:"I love that song! Hahahahahahahaha!"

W:"Ok, so that's one song, just a few more."

S:"Errrm.....Venus by Shinhwa!"

W:"Hahahahahahaha fangirling are you?"

S:"Why.......Jealous?"

She said it in a way that would make the show interesting but secretly made it sound genuine to see if he was really jealous as her boyfriend.

W:"Maybe."

She smiled as he shot a look her way that told her that it was just for ths show and he wasn't really jealous. As they arrived they got into the studio, still picking out more songs for the shooting. Everytime, they picked a song, the director would either give  a nod or shake his head to show if the songs they picked were ok.

In the end, they prepared a final list of songs. Insane by BTOB, Venus by Shinhwa, Mystery by Beast and Give me everything by Pitbull feat Neyo and Nayer. Being the fanboy and fangirl that they were, they knew how to dance each of these songs, so there was not much need to practice.

Since they had to finish this recording of them creating the video of them dancing and singing within one or two days, they had to leave the order of songs and the bridges or pauses that lead into the next song to one of the JYP producers in the room so taht they could focus on dancing and singing.

W:"Yaaah! Can't you dance right?"

S:"Shut up! I'll get there and I'll be better than you!"

W:"Haahahahahaa! You wish!"

S:"Just you wait!"

The crew were laughing at their bickering, it just never failed to amuse them. One even commented that they were like his two young children, much to their embarrasment. The JYP producer once been a  DJ and so had found appropriate sounds or pauses to bridge the songs rather quickly.

Once they practiced for the better half of the day and where even the staff were tired, they continued to practice off-screen, proof of their dedication to the job and their love for singing and dancing. Finally, they got the hangof it and starte recording. The performance stunned the film crew. Within half a day, they had learned an entire dance routine for a performance and peformed it with such gusto, professionalism and skill.

JYP producer:"Ready? Start!"

The music started playing and the two of them began. First up was Give Me Everything  by Pitbull. Something like this

 

 

A sudden pause at the end of the song and they paused in a new position ready for the next song, BTOB's Insane.

 

 

 

 

 

For this one just combine the two videos for a full dance I guess. The MV shows dances that members do not do live as they concentrate on singing and the dance mirror video shows dance moves not seen in the MV. Their voices didn't sound the same as the original but they somehow made their own rendition of it and managed to synchronize their voice into a beautiful melody that fit the instrumental portion of the song.

Near the end of Insane, Suzy and Wooyoung had already moved into position for the final song, Venus by Shinhwa. Since Shinwha was an old respected band, none of them dared to sing this one and merely played the original as they danced. Besides, the song would lose its impact without the voices of the original singers. This song was not meant for others to sing along with its original melody.

 

 

When it came to the part where the girl would roam her hands all over the male's body and dance with him afterward, jaws started dropping. Not only did they really do it and master it, they did it like the original and made it look as hot as the original.

At the end, the film crew were clapping and cheering at their amazing performance. Both Suzy and Wooyoung bowed to them and proceeded to talk with the director.

Director:"Hey. That was awesome! I was thinking, can we have another take but with the two of you just dancing and another one tommorrow with the two of you just sitting in the WGM home and singing a medley of those songs?"

W,S:"Yeah sure!"

It was very fortunate that the film crew had booked the two of them for a few days in advance in case they couldn't finish. They started again and performed the same dances exactly as they had before but this time without singing and with the original tracks playing for all songs (Original singers singing). Their performance was as flawless as before.

As the filming for the day ended, they said goodbye to the film crew and they decided that it would be too late for a rael date and so they decided to just have dinner together.

W:"Well.... that was a good day's singing and dancing."

S:"I did better than you."

W:"Hahahahahaha. You're still hung up on that? I think I did better."

S:"No. I did!"

The argument only stopped when they started to stuff food in their mouths. After that, it was just about how they could create a melody for all three songs the next day.

Miss A Dorm

Fei:"Hey! How was filming today?"

S:"It was fun."

Jia:"What did you two do?"

Suzy was about to tell them but then remembering her dance with Wooyoung, particularly the one for Venus, she just smiled.

Min:"Tell us! We want to know!"

S:"Be patient! I don't want to spoil the surprise. Wait till next week."

With that, she left for her room and then remembered something.

S:"Oh yes, watch it with 2PM"

2PM Dorm

Chansung:"Look who's back!"

Junsu:"So....what did you two do today?"

Wooyoung just smiled and went up to his room.

W:"Wait till next week!"

Taecyeon:"YAAAH!"

I may release double update today but not sure if I can.