My Heart Skips a Beat....No.... Many Beats

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

WGM Home

For the first time, Wooyoung and Suzy arrived together on-set and started happily discussing what they would be doing for this week's filming. Throughout the week, the two of them had to endure the endless teasing from their members.

Nichkhun for example, called them a couple straight out of a romantic comedy drama series and Min had said that their children would be a nightmare since they would probably quarrel with each other all day long.

When the two of them started filming, they found their mission card in the living room and started to read it:

Hey! You two have worked hard last week to decorate the house, why don't you spend the day at an amusement park? By the way, as you may have heard, the two of you are known as the arumentative/arguing couple or the Alstroemeria couple. We didn't know which name to pick so we decided that both would be your official couple names! We also added one of our own, the Amaryllis couple (A couple of outer beauty and inner beauty since they are very good looking and know each other's personality and traits well enough to joke about each other comfortably).

S: "Amusement park? I haven't been to one for such a long time!"

W :"Well, I guess you get to be a kid again there....not that you don't act like one everyday!"

S: "YAAAH! Look who's talking!"

The staff erupted into laughter as Suzy chased Wooyoung out of the house.

At the amusement park

Wooyoung and Suzy arrived at the amusement park 20 minutes later and Suzy was beaming with joy.

W : "So, what game does my wife want to play first?"

Suzy looked around and found what she wanted to play.

Suzy squealed with delight: "Hit-a-mole!!"

W :"Ok! Let's do that first!"

The two of them, competitive as ever, decided to play solo first to challenge one another.

S: "I bet I can hit more of them than you can!"

W :"We'll see young lady! Bring it!"

At the end, Suzy lost.

W :"Told you!"

S :"(snorts) Cocky husband"

Then for the sake of the show, they played as a couple before moving on to the next game stall.

After that Wooyoung suggested to play a shooting game where they had to hit all the figures in front of them to win a prize.

Wooyoung hit all the targets and gave the prize to Suzy, who thanked him for it.

Suzy paid up and lifted the pellet gun but missed twice, before Wooyoung unexpectedly came in to help her.

Wooyoung gave her some advice and adjusted her arms: "Hold it like this and look down these two sights. Make sure they're in line"

Suzy was caught off-guard, she had not expected him to initiate physical contact on the show so soon. She wasn't prepared for her reaction to it either. She was blushing wildly, her heart beat and breaths had spiralled erratically.

He's....he's touching me.... and why do I feel so wierd?

Suzy hit all the targets and took the prize, but the feeling wouldn't go away. On Wooyoung's end, he too was feeling wierd.

Whats happening to me!.... I can't breathe properly after touching her, but it felt so good at the same time."

W: "Erm..err. why don't we go on the ferris wheel?"

S: "Errm sure... wh..why not?"

As they got on, one cameraman went with them since the cabin was small.

Wooyoung, not knowing what to say, suddenly blurted something for the sake of ending the awkwardness between them before the film crew got too suspicious.

W :"Hey! The view is great! Look over there at the river!"

S :"Yeah! Its beautiful"

Suzy was secretly glad at Wooyoung's sudden comment as it gave them a reason to continue filming a little more normally.

As they neared the summit of the ferris wheel, Wooyoung was thinking of how good it was to hold her before and unconsciously s his hand around her shoulder.

Suzy's eyes widened as she realized what had happened and smiled happily even though she was in shock that he had done it again and her breathing became erratic as before.

The two of them smiled at each other and at the view as they descended.

I wish I could hold her like this all the time

His touch is so gentle. I wish he would do this more often.

None of them talked about it and when they exited the cabin, they played more games and ate at a stall in the amusement park.

Wooyoung, ever the gentleman paid up and they sat down to eat and though there were some periods of silence for a few seconds, they still managed to act to a level close to normal where they would tease and 'argue' with each other. It did help calm both of them down from their high from the physical contact.

After finishing, they went back to the WGM house and as they were walking to the transport, Wooyoung's hand caught her hand and their high started again.

That's so good. I'm going to do this more often!

Again!??!?!?! Oh  man! He's so handsome and caring!

Back at the WGM House

Director :"Hey Wooyoung! Great job with the physical contact with Suzy! We were thinking about getting the two of you to start as you were heading back to the house but it was good timing and well-done to both of you for your reactions.

Wooyoung and Suzy replied rather awkwardly as the memory of what had happened came back to their minds :"Ohh thanks!"

After that they said goodbye to the crew and each other before heading back to their dorms

2pm Dorm

Before he hit his bed, Wooyoung grabbed his phone to sms Suzy before sleeping but as he was going to type, he decided against it after considering what he had done earlier. He landed face-first on his bed, and went to sleep.

I wonder what she's thinking now? I really enjoyed touching her and somehow I really wish she likes and wants it. I don't know why but I just want her to. One sms won't hurt right? I'm dying to tell her I liked what I did today.

He sat up and grabbed his phone and smsed Suzy.

Miss A Dorm

Suzy finished her shower and  was about to sleep after watching some tv when she recieved an sms from Wooyoung. Her face lit up at his sms and she was swaying crazily in happiness.

(sms)

Hey my lovely quarrelsome wife! I had great fun today! I hope we can have more fun while filming and act more like a couple with more physical contact. Maybe I went too far and should tone it down eh? hahahahahahahahahaha X)

She quickly replied him before going to sleep with a smile that she just couldn't wipe off, which would have been dangerous if her members had been awake.

He wants more physical contact, which I really want more of! Yes! I can't believe this is happening!

2pm Dorm

Wooyoung read Suzy's reply and his heart lept for joy and he was flailing around in sheer happiness.

(sms)

Hey Wooyoung! Yeah I had fun too! Its ok, I was quite comfortable with the physical contact and besides we're married right? We should do it more.

She likes it! SHE LIKES IT!!

Both Wooyoung and Suzy went on to sleep smiling like mad people, their last thoughts thinking about one another. Magical things had happened today, so who knew what other pleasant surprises next week would bring.

Author's note :Changed to Alstroemeria couple first before Amaryllis. Sorry, I made a mistake earlier on in the prev chapter and have corrected both chapters. I will also be correcting grammatical errors