Mourning

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

Double short updates today. Please read Chapter 25 if you haven't

Sunggyu went up the stairs towards the area where the sound was coming from. He didn't actually have to look, anyone could tell it was coming from Myungsoo's room. For the past week, Myungsoo had undergone another phase of depression and was either lying down on his bed looking at his wallpaper or was listening to music. Not just any kind of music, but those that suit his current mood. He could hear that it was Taeyeon's I Love You.

As Sunggyu got closer towards the sound, it gradually became clearer and was indeed as he had suspected music. He stood outside, and took a deep breath before knocking on the door. As usual, there was no answer, so he entered.

Sunggyu:"Myungsoo, at this rate even the surrounding buildings will hear your music."

Myungsoo just looked at him sadly before lying down on hisbed looking at his phone again. Sunggyu noted that the song was another one of his sad songs nad made a mental note to talk to him about listening to such songs at a time like this. Now that the previous song had ended, the song on Myungsoo's computer played Taeyeon's Missing You Like Crazy.

S:"You can't just stay this way forever right?"

M:"I know."

Just then, the other members entered.

They must have heard all that music too

Sungyeol:"Myungsoo, Suzy isn't the only girl in the world you know."

M:"she isn't. But she's the only person I wish to be with."

Hoya:"You'll find someone else to replace her."

Myungsoo scoffed at that.

A long silence permeated the room before Woohyun spoke.

Woohyun:"Does listening to such music actually help?"

M:"Yes. It makes me feel a little better."

Next up was Crash and Burn by Lifehouse.

M:"Look I'll be fine. Thanks. But I just need to be alone for now. I'll get over her."

The other members knew better than to push the issue further and left with a promiser that lunch would be ready soon. Myungsoo looked up at the ceiling and sighed as the song hit the chrous.

Will I really get over her? Was it really a wise choice to try and win her heart?

(Chorus)

And if I fall and crash and burn
At least we both know that I tried
And as I crawl those lessons learned
Yeah they remind me I survived
And I've been hurt and I've been scarred
At least I know that I'm alive
And if I fall and crash and burn
At least we both know that I tried

I guess as much as it hurts, it was worth trying

Double short updates today. Please read Chapter 25 if you haven't