No Title

We Got Married....... and Fell in Love

Suzy opened the WGM letter, eagerly anticipating what she and Wooyoung had to do today. It had been close to a week since she had visited Infinite and had her celebratory dinner with Miss A, 2PM and JYP. The WGM crew knew nothing about their relationship, but soon they would, including the whole world. There would be a press conference to announce their relationship. Taecyeon would not be so fortunate, Yoona was from SM and it was too risky to tell her superiors anything just yet.

W:"What does it say dear?"

Suzy smiled at the word dear, knowing it wasn't just for the show.

(letter)

Go to a karaoke and have some fun!

S:"Well, well, well, it seems we're going to be singing."

As they left, the WGM house, Suzy asked for a piggyback ride to the car with her bambi eyes.

S:"Dear, can I piggyback you?"

W:"How can I say no when you ask like that?"

S:"Wheeeee! Thank you!!"

Wooyoung then carried her to the car. Once they were inside with a cameraman, the argument started.

W:"I bet I can sing better than you."

S:"Hah! You wish! I'll sing better than you."

W:"You think?"

S:"Yes I do!"

W:"You forget, anything you can do, I can do better!"

S:"Yaah! I should be saying that!"

As they got to the karaoke room, they chose a list of songs to sing from.

S:"Winner buys dinner tonight!"

W:"You're on!"

First was GNA's Top Girl.  Suzy sang the song first, followed by Wooyoung. Both couldn't match up to GNA's voice so they had to sing a rendition of it rather than a copy of it.

S:"Let's pick a dancing song!"

W:"Ok. Let's get an old classic."

the two of them searched through the list before finding one dating back tot he 1990s.

S:"This song is nice, let's pick this one"

The two started dancing and singing as La Bouche's Be My over started playing.

At the chorus, Wooyoung suddenly started dancing and whooping like a madman and Suzy laughed at that. Wooyoung had finally shown his cheap self on the show. Suzy was enjoying this karaoke session with him so much that she started dancing crazily too. Many more moents like this were repeated throughout the filming.

Maybe double short updates today?