It's the day

It's the game

Just in case you don't know what Taebin looks like:

 

 

SoHee sat awkwardly in Taebin's car. He was quiet as they rode through the city. Suddenly her stomach roared, breaking the silence. In embarassment, she put one had over her tummy and the other over her lips. "Shhh!" He laughed. "Someone's hungry, let me take you out to eat." She hesitated, "I don't know if that's such a good idea." Jiyong's words came to her mind, "It's night time, no one will see us." She got mad all over again. "Where should we go?" He smiled. "I know just the place

    When they got to the resturaunt SoHee orderd four dishes. She ate franticlly, sruffing vegitables and meats in . Taebin had already finished his food and was watching her. She looked up and noticed his eyes on her. She swallowed. "What's the matter? Is there something on my face?" She started wiping her cheeks. He shook his head, "No, it's not that. I'm just trying to figure you out." She looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Back when you and Jiyong were dating, he used to bring you to the studio a lot. I don't know if I should say this but, every time you came around, I would study you. It amazed me at how cute you were. Now four years later, you're still able to captivate me. I don't understand how a woman could keep me interested for so long. You're certainly not a little girl any more..." His words fadded away as his eyes trailed down to her lips. She blushed and looked away from his gaze. Her phone started to ring, she picked it up and sighed.

"What is it?....are you drunk?.....I will not come pick you up......I don't have my car. Remember you left me.....none of your business what I'm doing.....Yah! Don't yell at me!....No one tells me what to do.....Tell your precious Dara to drive you home. If I'm lucky she'll drive you off a bridge and I wont have to see you're stupid face.....oh so you're bringing THAT up again?!.....Get over yourself!" She slamed her phone on the table and crossed her arms. Taebin raised his eyebrows. "That was Jiyong wasn't it?" She nodded, staring agrily at her phone. He rested his head on his hand. 

"I see you've gotten a look at his dark side." 

"Psh a look? I've seen the whole movie."

"It's getting late. Your big day is tomorrow. Let's go."

    They finally reached her dorm and Taebin was helping her out of the car. "Thank you for everything oppa. I'm sorry for attacking your car with my shoe." she bowed to him. "Don't worry about it SoHee ah. I'm just glad you're not hurt." He leaned down and kissed her cheek. She stiffened and looked up at him. He smiled at her, got back in his car and drove away. She waved to his car until it was gone. "Aigo, what was that all about?" She shrugged and headed inside.

The next day

"Oppa! Oppa!" SoHee called as she ran over to Jiyong. He turned around and smilied. "Ah, my beauty queen has arrived." He picked her up and turned her around. He twirled her around so much that they feel down. "Ah I love this weather!" She said as she rolled around in the grass. He laid his head on her shoulder. "You love everything." She lightly his cheek. "You know I love you too oppa." He looked up at her,

"What do you know about love babbo? You're only 16." 

"I may be young but I know what I'm saying. I understand love and I understand you. I'm in love."

He looked up at her and smiled. "As long as you love me I'll always be by your side. Even when you don't want me, my heart will forever belong to you..."

    Jiyong slowly opened his eyes. A sharp pain tore through his head. He clenched his forehead and yelled. "AHH! Damn it!!!" T.O.P ran in with a mop. "What's going on?! Why are you yelling?? Hyung is here to help!" He stared at him for a while and put the covers over his head. T.O.P poked him with he mop. "You can't sleep on a day like this." he ulled the covers back over his face. "What do you mea-" He noticed that he was dressed in a suit. "Hyung, why are you wearing that?" T.O.P sighed. "Because your wedding is in less than 3 hours." He jumped out of bed a ran to his closet. T.O.P walked in still holbing the mop. "Did you finsih making the arrangments?" Jiyong buttoned his shirt.

"Yeah, I got everything together last night."

"Weren't you drunk last night?"

Jiyong thought back.

    "Yes, a dozen cats."

    "But sir, you said-"

    "I know what I (hickup) said!."

    "Also I want...I want birdsssss."

    "Doves sir?"

Dara snatched the phone away.

    "NO! Ducks, lots and lots of ducks!"

    "Um...what the hell?"

Jiyong took the phone.

    "You heard the lady! Do you know (hickup) who she is?!"

Dara geabbed the phone again.

    "I am Park...Bom!"

Jiyong poked her head.

    "You're Sandara babbo."

    "That's what I said!"

    Jiyong hung his head. "She's gonna kill me." T.O.P tried not to look confused. "We better get going. The tower is about an hour drive. Her dad already hates you. You don't want to show up with a hangover and late." He nodded and fixed his tie.

"How do I look?"

"Beautiful." Daesung said from the doorway. "Let's go."

    SoHee was in the back seat of her father's truck. They were just pulling into the parking lot. She could see a woman chasing a duck in a tuxedo from a distance. "Um..." As soon as she got out of the car she could hear fans yelling from Seoul tower. "Ugh. I hate this place." A woman with long red hair in a pale pink dress came running towards her. "There you are SoHee ah." She smiled when she relized who it was. "Park Bom unnie. You look georgous." She laughed and hugged her. "Not as georgous as you're going to look. No come on, we only have too hours to get you ready." She took SoHee's hand and lead her through Seoul tower, into a conference room. There were girls, makeup, dresses and a cat. "Ugh, I knew I shouldn't have let him make all the wedding plans." She grunted. "SoHee ssi! Hurry and put your make up on!" SunYe yelled from across the room.

    A half hour had went by and SoHee was siting on alone in the room. Everyone had left to find their seats. She looked up at the clock, "Just 10 more minutes." she said quietly. "Wow, you look amazing." a voice came from behind her. She tuned around and saw an unfamiliar man. She bowed. "Thank you." who is this man? He walked in and smiled at her his smile is familiar Seeing her puzzeld look made him chuckle. "Where are my manners? I am Jiyongs appa. I don't think we've met before." He grined. She smiled and bowed again. "Oh appa! Sorry for meeting like this." He noded. "Yes it is quit unfortunate that we haven't met before this day but at least we finally did meet." he smiled.

"Appa what brings you here?"

"When I heard that my boy was getting married today I had to see my daughter in law." They hugged. "I would like to walk you down the aisle. I spoke with your father and he said it was alright." He held out his arm. She smiled and locked one arm with him while she held flowes in her other hand. "Let's go."

    She walked with her father in law to giant double doors. She could hear people chattering. Mr. Kwon slowly pushed the doors open. Everyone feel silent as they turned to look at her. TaeYang who was sitting at the piano started to play the wonder girls' song "Saying I love you." As she walked down the aisle she could see Jiyong's suprised expresion he must not have expected his father either He shook his head and looked at SoHee. His jaw droped and he looked her up and down. He then mouthed to her "Oh my god."

The vows

Jiyong: I've been wanting to say these words to for years now but never relly found the right time. I guess this is it. There are no amount of words I could say to express what I feel for you. I could search for years and years but nothing will come close. So I give you all of me. My mind, my soul and my body. I want you and only you to be in control of my heart. I love you Ahn SoHee. Stay with me forever.

SoHee: Though it may seem that I'm cold at times, I don't want you to ever feel that you're not important to me. I need you here by my side. If you're not here then I'll go insane. From day one you've been able to read me like a book. You've always made me feel like a princess when I was having a bad day. Back when we were younger you used to make my heart melt whenever you looked at me. Four years later and you still have that effect on me. I love you Kwon Jiyong.

The "I do"s

Paster: Do you Kwon Jiyong take-

Jiyong: You already know 

Paster: Ok then...Do you Ahn SoHee take Kwon Jiyong to be your husband?

SoHee: I do

Paster: By the power vested in me, I now prononce you man and wife. Kwon Jiyong, you may now kiss Kwon SoHee.

Jiyong held her face in his hands and slowly leaned down. She wraped her arms around his neck and sealed the kiss. Dara and SoHee's father grunted from the audience.

The honeymoon car

SoHee was in the passengers seat as Jiyong drove. She waved to all the fans that were near the car. Jiyong kept his eyes on the rode. "Did you like the ducks?" He nervously asked. She kept smiling and waving and spoke through her teeth. "We'll talk about it later."